Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

You know you want to fight me^.^

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 7:39 pm

"do you really believe that you can sneak up on us" he said as he raised his leg to kick kugo in the chest and force him away, while the kunai barely cut through his jacket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 7:42 pm

The Kugo shattered into soil at the chest, quickly jumping back and reforming as his feet touched the ground. He wove a few handseals and caused a spear to fly at Kisho, made of soil and crackling with lightning chakra.

((Fer the record. I dun have time for long posts or jutsu atm. But the jutsu I used are in meh app. Soil clone and Soil charge))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 7:47 pm

((it's ok))

Kisho spun and simply punched the tip of the spear, stopping it dead in it's tracks and shattering the first foot of it before turning to face the clone and saying "do you really think such petty tricks are needed here" he jumped at the clone, landing a few inches in front of it he dropped to the ground, shattering its shins, causing the upper body to fall back, he than continued through with the spin, bringing his other leg down across the clone's upper body, completely shattering it as it hit the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 7:50 pm

As the first shattered, three more appeared. Each held in their hands claymores that crackled with electricity. Except for one, that one's hands were covered with soil. It palmed Kisho as the others stabbed.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 4:31 pm

Kisho knocked away the two claymores with the back of his gauntlets while he kicked the third one in the chest, sending it flying across the field. he than took a step forward, putting a fists through the head of the two other clones. "are you ready to some out and face us like a man yet" he said as he thought to himself he's already wasted 2 minutes, i don't have to much more time left, and just as he expected, another voice sounded in his head answering him do not worry kisho, we will find him before you have to end the jutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 4:56 pm

The clones simply reformed, picking up their weapons and attacking again as two more clones charged him with spears.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 5:29 pm

Kisho jumped up into the air, than landed on one of the clones, reducing it do dust. he than grabbed the leg o the one to his right and slammed it into the one other the other side of him. jumping towards the other two, he kicked the one with the spear in the chest, grabbing the spear as the clone flew backwards, spinning around he thrust the spear through the head of the other one before kicking it, shattering its chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 6:18 pm

The clones fell as he attacked, however for each one destroyed another appeared to fight him, brandishing swords and spears.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 6:50 pm

"you are starting to become rather bothersome" kisho jumped to the edge of the clearing and faced the clones in the middle, preformed a few hand signs than began to spew a large amount of water out of his mouth, washing away the clones and covering the field in a foot of water "lets see how well you can manipulate mud" he said as he stood on top of the water and waited for kugo's response

*Water Explosion Technique
Description: This technique is used to create a massive blast of water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:02 pm

Suddenly, a blade of chakra shot through the woods to his left, it was massive and fast. It cut straight toward him. From far away multiple voices from different directions said something in unison.
"If physical attacks don't work....."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:13 pm

the chakra blade slammed against kisho's chest as he turned towards it, knocking him backwards into the water. as he pulled himself back on top of the water it was easy to see where the blade had struck him, his shirt was sliced right down the middle, angling slightly so that it missed his head. a line of blood began to form on his chest where he was hit. as a minuscule amount of blood began to trickle down his chest he chuckled and said "it will take more force than that to cut through our skin" he turned to face the area the attack came from, jumped forward with such force that the water began to part below him, as he got to the edge of the woods, he pulled back his arm and punched at the base of a tree, shattering part of the trunk and sending it flying back into the forest, knocking over several smaller trees in its way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:16 pm

"Too slow" Came the taunting multiple voices. A stronger, smaller, and faster sickle shot from another direction.
"Death was built for speed and maneuverability. Just try catching him."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:20 pm

kisho caught the sickle with his hand as blood began to flow down the edge of the blade. as the first drop of fell from the blade, kisho disappeared, a small indentation formed in the water from his movement and appeared a fraction of a second later where the attack had come from, again breaking down a tree and sending it flying through the forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:23 pm

In response, a volley of sickles shot toward him, from directly in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:26 pm

Kisho took a step forward, than appeared on the other side of the sickles in front of the puppet, grabbing its head and saying " are you ready to fight us directly or do we have to destroy this puppet too" as he thought to himself only 6 minutes left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:28 pm

"A basic tip, clones can transform." Came the voices, as the horse puffed up in smoke and became kugo. Around kisho were ten or twelve puppets, one of which was real. They all shot off in different directions, the real one firing a sickle at him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:37 pm

"if that is how you want it, so be it" he closed his eyes, crushing the head of the clone and throwing the body to stop the sickle. as he opened his eyes he said "zaitochi" his eyes fogged over as e began to lose his vision and his other senses and reflexes heightened to a super human level "you cannot hide from us any longer, we will find you" he could hear kugo's heart beating faster as he ran through the woods, he could hear the branches creaking under his feet, and once he figured out where he was, kisho quickly took off after him, closing the gap in a matter of seconds, he appeared a few feet in front of kugo, holding out his arm at neck level right in front of kugo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:43 pm

"You found kugo now haven't you? New game! Tag!" Kugo yelled as a clone appeared behind Kisho and palmed at his back.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:51 pm

noticeably agitated, he put his fist through the clone's head and threw it as far as he could, sending it over a mile away. listening to where kugo was heading he pulled out heaven, pointed it towards kugo, and fired 7 max power rounds at him (small metal balls that have enough force to pierce up to an inch if steel), the rounds covered the distance between kisho and kugo in nearly half a second
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 8:03 pm

Kugo chuckled as he reappeared somewhat to the left of were the balls had shattered a log. He launched a multitude of large weapons at kisho from his bag without ever reaching for them. He just moved his fingers and arms.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 9:27 pm

Kisho appeared behind Kugo, holding both Heaven and Hell at his neck like a pair of scissors, beginning to close them on kugo's neck as he said "we will not stand for this foolishness anymore, we will get you to fight, or you will die"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 9:48 pm

Kugo chuckled, he opened his mouth.
"Fine, move the swords away, and allow me to retrieve my weapons and I will fight you."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 9:53 pm

kisho pulled his swords back, purposely nicking kugo's neck as he did. sliding his two swords back into his coat and stood there holding Yamato thinking to himself we need to end this soon or else i'm going to lose my advantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 10:07 pm

Kisho chuckled, the blood running for a short while. Kugo did not grab a weapon however, instead the soil enveloped his hands. It began glowing a bit with the chakra it held.

Jutsu Used~
Name: Doton: Tsuchi shigai no Jutsu( Earth Style: Soil Corpse )

Element: Earth

Effect: The user draws soil onto their hand as a conductor for this jutsu. The soil can then be placed on anything that the user touches, this soil carries a certain chakra that begins to rot what it touches(Any metal or metal alloy would then begin rotting and lose it's strength, making it easily broken.)
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 2:32 pm

kisho withdrew the hallow and main blades of first tsurugi and charged at kugo, swinging the main blade across his chest and brought the hallow blade up underneath him at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know you want to fight me^.^
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next