Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

You know you want to fight me^.^

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 2:36 pm

Kugo chuckled, jumping out of range. But before he did, he tapped each blade lightly on the flat of the blades. Suddenly, they began to rot from the edge inward. Chakra began enveloping the blades, as it plus the soil it held began rotting the metal of the blades.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 2:40 pm

kisho threw the swords at kugo, each weighing roughly 20lbs, than lunged forward, following the swords he began to spin, attempting to knee kugo in the ribs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 2:42 pm

Kugo kicked the blades away, they shattered due to the effects of his touch. As Kugo did this, he followed his own kick onto the ground, rolling out of the way of the knee and standing up again.
"You will have to try harder to catch me than that."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 2:45 pm

as kugo was standing up, kisho had already turned around, bringing his arm back and twisting his upper body forward, slamming his fist at kugo's gut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 2:47 pm

Kugo flicked his finger into a quick hand seal. Right in between Kisho and Kugo, a spear shot upward, sparkling with lightning chakra. If Kisho made contact with it, he would lose the feeling in that arm due to the shock that was packed into the spear. As he did this, Kugo jumped back a bit, in case Kisho plowed through the spear.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 2:53 pm

kisho easily put his fist through the spear as if it wasn't even there. shrugging off the shock, he lunged after kugo, swinging his knee forward towards kugo's left and punching a his head from his right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 2:54 pm

Kugo dropped straight to the ground, rolling to the right a bit and spinning in an arc to kick Kisho in the legs.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 2:59 pm

kisho dropped to his knees the moment kugo's leg made contact, putting his on his legs, he was able hold kugo's leg underneath him, preventing him from getting away as he swung his arm around, bringing it down on kugo's chest with a bone cracking force
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 3:02 pm

Kugo twisted around, the fist cutting right by his chest as he turned it. He swung his one arm up, punching at Kisho's throat as he bit at Kisho's arm.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 3:10 pm

turning he head, kugo's fist slammed against his jaw, causing his head to jerk to the side, using his right arm he held kugo in place as he brought up his left arm and slammed his fist at kugo's chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 3:11 pm

Kugo took the impact, coughing up a bit of blood from the impact. He gasped for a breath, then began laughing. He flicked his finger a bit, and leaves rustled, but nothing else happened yet.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 3:14 pm

pulling back his left arm, he flattened it out, than again thrust his hand at kugo's heart, with enough force to easily put the tips of his fingers through kugo's chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 3:17 pm

Kugo lay flat, hardly breathing. He had just enough energy left to stay alive for one last move. So he moved his fingers a tad, sending the claymore that had been his trusted friend for so long flying toward the two of. At that speed and force, it would cleave them both if it worked. The seal on it's blade glowed.
"Bless" Kugo coughed out, suddenly looking a lot better. He had healed the major wound, but he still would die in the end.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 3:27 pm

hearing the sword coming from above, he lifted his arm up, hitting the side of the blade with the back of his fore arm, knocking the sword behind him, but having a small amount of his arm sliced off (about 1/8 and inch) standing up he stood over kugo who seamed unable to move, picked up the claymore and said "it seems as fitting end that we should end your life with your own weapon" than thrust the sword into his stomach all the way up to the hitl, pining him to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 3:45 pm

Kugo lay, sputtering on the ground. Blood poured out of the wound, and he smiled.
"Kugo is coming daddy. Kugo made you proud didn't he?" Were his last words as he lay still, smiling and looking completely at ease.

[TOPIC CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you want to fight me^.^   You know you want to fight me^.^ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know you want to fight me^.^
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3