Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Looking for the an Akatsuki member

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Looking for the an Akatsuki member Empty
PostSubject: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 2:02 pm

Mitsuaki was travelling toward the large desert of the Wind-Country on Kinji's back,the large blue bird. He was after his new sensei, master Kisho, who sent him in the large desert. Kinji was flying very low to be able to spot where is sensei was.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 3:49 pm

off in the distance mitsuaki could see a barely clothed kisho, laying on a reclined chair with his hands behind his head and a pair of dark sun glasses on
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 5:30 pm

As Mitsuaki sees that, he fly toward him with the help of Kinji. As Kinji land on the sand, the bird poof out in a large smoke. Mitsuaki was standing up and he was having sweat all over his body because the exausted temperature. ''Master Kisho, I'm finnally here...'' said Mitsu to his new Akatsuki teacher.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 5:34 pm

kisho turned he head and lifted up his sunglasses with his left hand and said "well even so, you could have chosen a nicer way to wake me up" he put his sunglasses back over his eyes and rested his head back and continued tanning "so are you so egear to start your training that you flew all the way out here just to find me, and dressed like that too" he noted as he pointed out the heavy clothing mitsuaki was wearing
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 5:39 pm

Mitsuaki was looking Kisho tanning at the sun...when snapped out of it, he then reply; ''You asked me to rendez-vous over there. So that's what I did.'' Mitsuaki wear off some over loaded clothes to be more able to move quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008, 5:45 pm

"well, even so, i have set up your first task right over there" he pointed out over the expanse of sand "i left my cloak over in that direction, not to far, shouldn't be more than about 20m out, but it might be quite a while down" he closed his eyes and put his hand back behind his head "oh, and if i hadn't mentioned, it is a little on the heavy side, but i'm sure you can pull 2 tons out of the sand can't you"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 12:33 am

Akinori looked in the direction where Kisho was pointing. ''Well, I'm off.'' said him. He ran in that direction and looked everywhere where he could find it, with the help of his byakugan.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 1:49 am

"you'll have to do more than just look for it, even with you're byakugan it will be tough to tell the difference between metal and sand" he said, not even bothering to open his eyes or look over at mitauaki "you might want to try digging a little too"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:05 am

Akinori takes off his Byakugan and turned a bit his head over Kisho. ''I was sure of it. Why make this easy when we can make it difficult, no?'' He looked back at the desert, doing severals hands seals. As he finished, they were a lot of Akinori and all in the same time wnet off underground, serching for the armor.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Moguragakure no Jutsu - Mole Hiding Technique
Doton • Moguragakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to burrow into the ground and hide out of sight. This allows them to avoid attack or travel underground.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:10 am

"don't forget, it is rather hard to move something like my cloak through so much sand without clearing it out first" he reached over to a small table to his right and reached out, grabbing a glass of chilled vodka and taking a nice long sip before placing it back on the table and rolling over to tan his back
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 2:32 am

After Akinori looked out in the sand about 5 minutes, finnally one of the clones finds it. ''Guys!! Down here!!'' All the clones made out a way to deep in the sand. They finnally diged it up and they where moving the armor by Akinori himself. Maybe it was heavy, but it was still a good physical training. When he finnally get to Kisho with it, Aki dropped the armor right beside his reclined chair. ''Here you go master.'' said Akinori.

The sun was getting heavierand Akinori sences a nerby sandstorm coming. ''We have to move fast, Kisho-sama. There is a sandstorm up ahead.''
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:15 am

"well if you feel it would be better o leave than feel free to, i on the other hand, will stay here and continue tanning for now, at least until i have an even tan" he turned his head to the side to face mitsuaki as he spoke "and by the way, that cloak is yours now, you will wear it at all times, including when we are training, so if you want to leave, you must wear that out of here"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:22 am

Akinori looked at the large and heavy cloak. It will be a good trainnig just by wearing it. Akinori takes the armor and lifted it. As he enters it, Akinori falls out on the floor, but return on his legs fast. ''Here you go, Kisho-sama.'' said Akinori with a bit of difficulty to talk because he was not accustomed.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:29 am

kisho chuckled slightly at akinori's reaction to putting on the cloak "don't worry, it happens to most people the first time they put it on" he looked around the desert, the wind beginning to pick up a little "your first training with that cloak, get out of the desert before you are hit by the sandstorm, without using your big bird, i'd say you got about 10 minutes before it hits here" kisho rolled back over onto his stomach "i'll be waiting for you on the eastern edge of the desert, you have no more than 20 hours to cross nearly 200 miles"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:39 am

Akinori looked where the sandstorm was coming from with his Byakugan. It was a big one. The one that its hard to survive even for 5 minutes in it... He nooded to Kisho and he begin to run, well...how he was able to, in the opposite direction. There was some old moutains over there where Akinori can possibly hide himself from the sandstorm, but they were far away. He didnt know if he was going to make it in time. He made out a shadow clone that this one go back to the sensei, to ask something. ''Kisho-sama, can I use ninjutsu to make an escape or its only by my physical abilities?'' asked the clone.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:42 am

Kisho thought for a moment than answered "no, you can only rely on your physical abilities to get out, this is training for your taijutsu, not ninjutsu"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:44 am

''Does Hyuuga taijutsu works, like Air palm or Kaiten?'' asked the clone as he was doing the hand seal to poofed out, but he was waiting for the answer first.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:46 am

"no, you can't use it" he said after taking another sip of his vodka "now hurry, you only have 19 hours and 40 minutes left"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:48 am

The clone poofed out right when Kisho was finished. When the real Akinori recieved the information, he understand really fast that he WILL have to be at the mountain. So he was running, without any pause...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:55 am

the sandstorm began to rage on where kisho was relaxing in the sun "well, looks like my fun here is over" he placed his hands together and disappeared in a puff of smoke, showing it to only be a clone.

the real kisho was relaxing near the edge of the desert, standing on top of the tallest tree in the area he was watching the desert with a high powered telescope he watched as mitsuaki ran towards the mountains in the south east area of the desert, saying to himself "what a fool, he'll never make it to the mountains and here before the 20 hours is up"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:59 am

Akinori looked at the mountains, after 15 hours, but they were far. I'm not going to make it... HE dissided to do another technique. He focused a large amount of his chakra in his feets and in the armor he was wearing to light it up. As for now, it was working. The armor was a bit much lighter than before. As he gathered up all his chakra into his feet, his mobility will be a lot better. So he start to run a lot more fast in the mountains direction, having more chances to do it...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 12:04 pm

kisho sat at the bottom of a tree waiting for mitsuaki, he looked down at his watch "only 4 hours left, if he doesn't get here on time i'm going to have to think of some way to punish him" he said to himself, looking out over the desert
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 12:11 pm

The mountain was approching more and more... he looked out away with his Byakugan to estimate how long it will take. If im using my chakra like this all the way, I'm going to stop using it or ill be dead fast here...so i have to make the rest under normal stances...Ill be very very short on time...but I still have chances to do it...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 12:14 pm

Kisho continued to look out over the desert for any sign of mitsuaki thinking to himself only 2 hours left
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 12:18 pm

When it was only at half an hour, Akinori was having to withdraw his chakra, cause he was running low... So he run and run... he takes out a little snack of cheeze craklins and begin to eat, it has passed a lot of time since he eat anything... When he finished the snack, Kisho could observe that Akinori re-put some charkra in his feet and finnally run off faster. mmm...what's up with these craklins...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for the an Akatsuki member
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next