Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Looking for the an Akatsuki member

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 12:23 pm

kisho was half asleep when the alarm went off beside him, looking at the clock he sighed and said to himself "he's late, the first task i give him and he's late, it wasn't even that difficult of a task, and he's late"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 1:07 pm

Kisho could see that finnally Akinori was arriving in a hurry while just behind him, the sandstorm was shouting. ''I'm here!!'' shout Akinori to Kisho. Akinori finnally jumped out the derset to finnally land at Kisho's tree. He stands there until his sensei has to jumped off. ''I did change my direction for here, thats why I was so just...''
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 5:12 pm

"late" he said looking at the clock "i told you 20 hours, it took you 30 minutes longer, now what do you think i should do for your mistake"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 5:27 pm

''Yeah, I know, Kisho-sama. I was forced to change directions.'' said Akinori
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 5:43 pm

"forced nothing, you chose to go towards the mountains to try and find safety, when if you would have just ran straight east you would have been able to make it here in 18 hours with only minimal time in the sand storm"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 5:57 pm

Akinori put himself on one kneel. ''I'm sorry, Kisho-sama.''
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 6:16 pm

slightly agitated he walked up to akinori and said "good" he placed his foot on akinori's shoulder and pushed him back, causing him to fall on his back, laying on the stiff and rigid cloak making it difficult to roll over, "now stand up and follow me, without taking off the cloak"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 6:20 pm

Akinori stand up and replace the armor correctly on him. ''Coming...'' said Akinori who was following Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 6:27 pm

after a few minutes of walking the two of them came to a large sand dune, kisho had akinori wait at the bottom and he walked up the sand dune. as he went up it, akinori could see how lose the sand was, making traveling up it very difficult with any amount of weight. once kisho reached to top he turned around and shouted down to akinori "this dune is nearly 50m tall with a 45 degree slope, as you can see, it isn't stable enough to hold up to much pressure, any kind of weight will cause large amounts of sand to slide down and wash you down with it. i want you to run up and down it 20 times, without sliding down to the bottom. if you fall, you start over at 1, if you use any kind of jutsu, you start over at one and i double the amount you have to run, any questions"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 6:36 pm

Akinori knows that this teacher will be much sever than the others, so knows that it will be this kind of training he will have. ''No Kisho-sama.'' said Akinori. He began to run at the dune, and without any suprise, he falls at the bottom at half the dune. Getting more difficult each time I make a step... He then re-try and climb out the dune many times, but still falling out sometimes. He didnt use a jutsu at all.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 6:39 pm

kisho sat down in the sand at the top of the dune, watching as his student continued to try to sun up the dune, wondering to himself i hope he learns how to do it soon, i don't feel like spending a large amount of time here waiting
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 8:12 pm

Akinori stopped trying and then re-try infusing his chakra into his feets and begin to walk a lot more slowly, with his eyes closed to completely sensing every step he made. He was walking without any movement in the sand dune.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 8:21 pm

kisho watched akinori walk up the hill. he pulled out a stick and threw it down the hill, spinning it caught in akinori's feet, causing him to slide down the hill "40" he said as he slid down to the bottom, after picking up the stick he walked back up to the top, his feet barely leaving foot prints when he lifted up his feet
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 8:24 pm

Akinori stand up after falling out of the hill. ''What?? How come?'' asked Akinori ''It wasnt a jutsu, I just concentred my chakra into my feets!!''
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 8:27 pm

"this is physical training, what you were doing was basically practicing the same jutsu used to climb trees" he again sat down at the top of the hill, twirling the stick between his fingers "i'm trying to teach you to be light on your feet, not chakra control"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 8:43 pm

''Ok, I will have to ask you, sensei. I dunno how to do it. If you tell me, I'm gonna add 100 times more to do it.''
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 9:05 pm

kisho sighed and bowed his head "many of the things i am going to teach you cannot just be explained, you must learn them yourself, the most i can do is give you the right training and hope that you figure it out"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 9:14 pm

Akinori looked down, he wasn't so good for mental things...he was more the like of Fire in the all... Kisho could see that Akinori was looking depressed a bit, but was thinking altrough for something to do. What could it be...if I run, it will fall...if I walk not enough fast, it will fall...even if I do it right in the middle...I can't really use my chakra flow to light me up and to walk on the sand easily...mmm.....
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 9:17 pm

"maybe you weren't the right one to pick, maybe you weren't trained enough, i'm not sure" he spun the stick than stabbed it into the ground, leaving it sticking straight up out of the sand
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 9:23 pm

Akinori walked a bit backward, always looking in the dune's direction and started to run. He build up his chakra into his hand and as he begin to climb, he was trowing some punches on the ground that was making him a little hole about a sec, just the time he can step in to climb up the dune, by making another hole that was hard for half a sec and climb up like that. It was perfectly doing it. Hope it is not counting as a ninjutsu or something...
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 9:27 pm

as akinori reached the top kisho sighed and kicked him in the chest, sending him flying down the dune "wrong, all wrong, making a foot hold is even worse than trying to float above the sand, you are not learning to be light"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 9:31 pm

He looked up to his teacher. ''How do you think I can be light having this 2 ton armor on me?'' asked Akinori.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 9:39 pm

kisho stood up and jumped from the top of the hill, landing softly next to akinori, he picked up his student and took the cloak off of him, placing it on his shoulders he looked up the hill and and rolled his shoulders, adjusting the weight on them. kisho took off up the hill, covering the distance in a just 10 steps, each one leaving no more than a half-inch depression in the sand. turning around he took the cloak off and slid it down the hill, making sure not to disturb the foot prints he left
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 9:50 pm

He looked at his sensei's doing and after he slide up the armor at the bottom of the dune, Akinori take it and put it on his shoulder, placing it to completely equilibrate the weight on all his body. He look at the fresh steps of his sensei. Gotta be something... Akinori made a large step to fits in the one his sensei made, and he was always checking to not unstabilised the weight.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:02 pm

kisho watched akinori run up the hill thinking to himself maybe he is more than just a lost cause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for the an Akatsuki member
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next