Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Looking for the an Akatsuki member

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:29 pm

He carefully continued to walk in his teacher footprints, always careful about the dune and his weight. After risking to unstablish his weight, that he re-balance himself to be just good, he finnally get up at the last step of his sensei.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Nov 2008, 11:50 pm

"good, now back to the bottom and get up 39 more times, i expect you to at least be able to jog up by the final time"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 12:04 am

''Here I go...'' the time has passed up and Akinori the steps was fadding away, but Akinori has no longer needed those. He rembered all his steps, how much weight he was supporting to equilibrate a good level and etc. To improve this technique even more, he did it at least 20 more times than asked. It was now getting dark and the temperature in the desert in the night was very cold indeed.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 1:48 pm

"well will not leave until you complete all 40, no matter what the conditions are like"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 1:55 pm

((disregard the previous post))

"good, now if you don't want to freeze, i suggest you get to a warmer place, the desert can be quite inhospitable at night" he stood up and slid down the hill "tomorrow morning come to border of the river and fire countries, we will continue your training there"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 2:01 pm

''Thanks, sensei.'' Akinori dissapered running toward the exterior line of the dersert. Well, well... he his continuing his training even when its finished...
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the an Akatsuki member   Looking for the an Akatsuki member - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for the an Akatsuki member
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3