Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Attack on Sand

Go down 
+5
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Kamoku Willow
Masamura Hojo
Naito Aburame
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 2:11 pm

Naito strolls through the desert and heads for the Hidden Sand village. He can already see the giant walls, which are surrounding the village.
"Hmph! Time to get busy!" Naito takes off the big gourd from his back and opens the lid to it and throws it away. He sits down on the hot sand makes himself comftorable.
Naito is a 16 year old Missing ninja who has already had a long career as a bandit. He wears big baggy clothes and a big hood over his head. He has black glasses, which hides is face even further.
He had decided to attack the Sand, to destroy their powerful organization. Which would, possibly, lead to anarchi if Naito would to succeed with his mission.
The day time was evening. The sun was red and it also influenced the enivorment with it's color. The darkness which would appear soon, would benefit the attack, which would make it harder for the defenders to see anything.
"I have been training and preparing for this for quite a while. I'm sure that I won't fail." Naito looks like he begins to meditate as he begins to control his bugs. Bugs start to flow out of the opened gourd, crawling with their small legs toward the village.
The bugs are Ancient Scarabs and they have a special ability. Not only do they feed on chakra like their cousin, Chakra bugs, they are also able to easily penetrate through skin and flesh and plant themselves inside a body, where they could remain for longer periods and feed on the victim's chakra.
The Ancient Scarabs, as they crawl out of the gourd, has something recognisable((if there is such a word)) about them. Every single one of those Ancient Scarabs has a seal places on their backs. The seal gives a small shimmer when it is activated and it was designed by Naito, to help him control the bugs from a further distance than he normally could. He is now able to send a bug attack on the Sand, without required to be closed to the village. A perfect assassination technique.

Insect wrote:
Ancient Scarab
Type: Insect
Description: Naito carries these bugs in a gourd on his back. The gourd is 0.67meter(2ft) high and it is full of Ancient Scarabs which are crawling over each other. Their looks are black scarabs with red wings and legs. Their average size are 0.03meter(0.1ft) long. Ancient Scarab's special ability is to easily penetrate themself into any animal's body and then stay there and live by the host's chakra. Their higher chakra consume leads often to the affected bodypart to missfunction and being harder to control by the host.
The bug controller takes advantage of this, and orders a large number of Ancient Scarabs to occupy all body parts of the target. The bug controller who controls teh Ancient Scarabs will then be able to control the movements of the victim. The reason to that is, the victim will be no longer in control of her/his own chakra.
Only experienced bug controllers are able to tame and control the Ancient Scarabs. Of the reason, that the bugs are striving for independence and are very rebellios.

jutsu wrote:
Communication Center Technique - Seal - Rank: B - Handseals: 4 with both hands
The user draws a seal on any object, of no matter size. However, the bigger the size of the seal, the more powerful it becomes.
The ability of the seal is to enforce the bug communication to longer distances or to be able to control more bugs than the user is used to.
This seal is a middleman which ensures and improves the communication to the bugs.
When signals are passing the seal, the seal will glow.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Masamura Hojo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Masamura Hojo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Training

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:12 am

"Well, Isnt it the famous bug controller Naito"Haruo said. Remember me, Naito,Haruo said while making clones.

Jutsu used

Name:Clone Technique
Element:
Description:This technique creates intangible clones of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:16 am

kamoku was invisible to the normal eye. the red sun influenced his camoflage that he had set up on his skin. the scarabs one by one were being blown up in tiny poofs by small combustions in the air. each little grain of sand were his little time bomb. at the rate the scarabs were going, they wouldnt make it to his home.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:24 am

Kitsuke was just nearby and saw a shinobi from the sand and the imfamous Naito Anbu of the stone.But there is someone else,a life form already memorize by Kitsuke,she murmered "Kamoku"."So Kamoku is the one causing the one by one explosion of the bugs of Naito."And whos the little guy?" Kitsuke was talking about the sand chuunin standing near Naito.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:27 am

a peice of paper flutterd from kamokus hands and splatted on kitsukes chest. not causing damage at all. the letter said.

Either a sand chunin or and idiot. the bugs will destroy him. the options are either let him die or intercept him and the bugs. im busy here.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 8:24 am

The Ancient Scarabs were hungry and alert. They noticed immidiatly the Willow's chakra in the sand and swallowed it in no time. Any explosions didn't have the time to occure when these bugs were around.

Naito gets up and looks at a familiar face of a ninja, who Naito has come to know as Kitsuke.
"Kitsuke-kun, we meet again. I almost feel sadness to have to kill you this time. You were a worthy opponent." Naito keeps staring at Kitsuke.
"Your face looks confident as usual but I assure you, these bugs which I use this time, are no push-overs. These bugs will eat you to breakfast." Naito orders the Ancient Scarabs to move towards Kitsuke. At their destination, they will do their known job and plant themselves inside the body of the target.

jutsu wrote:
Ancient Scarab - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom - Handseals: No
The user orders an Ancient Scarab to attack a target. If the attack is successfull, the Ancient Scarab will crawl into the body of the target and remain inside and feed violently quickly away the chakra of the body part, which makes the bodypart unmoveable after a while.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:19 pm

Seemingly out of thin air a sudden blast of flames engulfed Naito's bugs, splitting through the air with a deafening bang and a flash of light that pierced the eyes of all four ninja. Nobody had any idea what was happening and for a never-ending second an unexpected feeling of confusion and panic swept over the dune. Then, just as fast as the flames had arrived they were gone. Thrown from the air by the desert wind. From out of the depths of the quickly dispersing orange smoke came an unimpressive teenager, with what looked like a polystyrene coffee cup dangly loosely from the slender fingers of his right hand. As he walked closer to spot where the beetles had been less than half a minute ago, his eyes lazily examining the loose group standing in the sand he raised an arm and wiped a sparkling speck of crimson liquid away from the corner of his half-opened mouth.

" If I've got your attention now..." he began testily, stopping just to the right of Kitsuke and fixing his irratated gaze on Naito. " ...Than can you stop fighting and shut the hell up". His voice had a tinge of exasperation resting in it, as if he was talking to a little child or an annoying sibling." You okay?" he asked softly, turning to Kitsuke with a look of concern in his eye. No more than a few feet away the reamins of an incinerated shell dropped to the sand. There was no other sign of the scarabs. " Good thing those bugs didn't reach you" he mumered, watching the sand cover the shell grain by grain out of the corner of his eye. " They'd have sucked your insides out in a heartbeat...one by one, I can't think of a more digusting way to die than having tiny bugs eating away at your heart...". Eiichiro shuddered and shot Naito a caustious look, there were no more beetles to be seen and luckily their owner seemed to still be recovering from the surprise of the flames and didn't seemed to be going for another attack just yet.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:04 pm

(( its not chakra. im not using chi for this, im using plain atoms. i dont use the chi to mold atoms))

kamoku wasnt impressed and he didnt feel anything when eiichiro came in. he did feel a bit scared of the vampire because he held blood wherever he went and that was the only reason. he stood up and bowed to the kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:08 pm

Kitsuke saw also Naito "Hmmm nice to meet you also Naito-kun,dont felt sad cause you'll have to kill me and I am glad that I am a worthy opponent." Kitsuke laughed after hearing the words of Naito."Actually your at my mercy now your on the walls of Sunagakure surround by Sand and Wind." Making it clear to Naito that Kitsuke isn't scared of Naito.But a sudden explosion came and a blinding light made Kitsuke blind for a moment,Kitsuke wasn't still sure who did that.But in the middle of the explosion Kitsuke sensed a familiar aura and chakra,and murmered "Eiichiro." When Kitsuke regained his eyesight Eiichiro was already next to Kitsuke,and asked Kitsuke a question. Kitsuke replied "Yah thanks to you,like Naito said those bugs would have made me breakfast if you hadn't come,I was distracted by Kamoku that I didn't sense the scarabs." Kitsuke was also afraid of the conclusion those bugs were eating on his insides. After Eiichiro's attack as everyone can see there were no more bugs on the sand all toasted by Eiichiro's attack.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:42 am

It might have been a strong flash but it doesn't worry Naito. He uses his bugs to sense the area around for chakra, which are naturally produced in humen and animals.
Naito quickly locates the newcomer during the flash and runs up to him to give a strong kick toward the gut.

The Ancient Scarabs dug themselves into the sand and made tunnels toward their prey and was unaffected by the flash on the surface.

They attempt to dig themselves up by Kitsuke's feets and then complete their mission.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:54 am

kamoku made a steel pillar in the sand. making kitsuke go several feet in the air to safety. kamoku then sped torward the kazekage and blocked the attack. getting hit in the gut. he smiled as naitos leg began to bleed terribly. kamoku wore peircings under his clothes. most of them spikes.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 12:58 pm

" Nice..." smirked Eiichiro, glancing down at the spiked piercings covering Kamoku's stomach and chest. The razor-like steel had gone straight through Naito's right foot, through the muscle, through the bone and straight out the other side. Blood was flowing freely from the open wound, and the point of the blade was streaked messily with splatters of red.
Shaking his head in exasperation, Eiichiro stepped out from behind Kamoku and walked fowards until he was level with Naito's body. His right shoulder gently touching Naito's left. " Look, I thought I already told you..." he began dangerously " I don't care why your here, I just want you to leave...now". Out of the corner of his eye he could see the bloodied tip of the spike, quivering ever so slightly under the pressure of Naito's power. Eiichiro glanced upwards. " I'm not going to let you kill Kitsuke...or anyone else for that matter. So go".
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:12 pm

Kitsuke was now more alert than the first encounter,he was preparing to blast the ground Kitsuke is standing when Kitsuke saw the ancient scarabs slowly making they're way on his feet but before Kitsuke can react Kamoku already made a steel pillar,making Kitsuke go above the ground where the scarabs can't attack him.In a moment of silence,which Eiichiro broke when he started to walk towards Naito passing Kamoku until Eiichiro is in the same level of Naito.Eiichiro was asking Naito to leave now or someone might just happen to Naito."Thanks kazekage-sama,will never leave you alone here as long as there is danger around,we are around" Kitsuke has a bad feeling about this, " I think Naito is just waiting for a back up out here..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 9:34 pm

kamoku just stood there, watching naitos delicouse blood flowing. he started to shake, he could just imagine the meat underneath the veil of that blood. it took all of his strength no to lunge at naito while he was still attached to him. kamoku just made a pleading face torward kitsuke and the kaze kage to get the scolding over with.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:41 am

Naito notices that he is in close range with his opponents. He sends quickly up a large group of bugs at them. The bugs are quick to surround them in the air and cover themselves up at their preys. The bugs feed on chakra and it will greatly decrease the victims' stamina.
"Tsk, too easy."

Some of the Ancient Scarabs had successfully clinged on to the steel pillar and got a free ride to the top. Where they continued their advance toward their prey.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 8:01 pm

The ancient scarabs were almost up the steel pillar,but sparks started to come out of Kitsuke's body. Lightning is building up on Kitsuke creating a miniature shield around him. When the scarabs tried to attach themselves to Kitsuke they got shocked but not killed enough to paralyzed the scarabs for a few minutes. Kitsuke saw that the bugs are already in the air surrounding Kamoku and Eiichiro ready to attack anytime,but before they can attack,the sands around Eiichiro and Kamoku in a 50 meter radius started to move. Circling around them making a clockwise movement from left side to right side. When the 2 movements connected,wind bursted underground showering the bugs with sand. The movements underground are complete it made a wind barrier around Kamoku and Eiichiro with Kitsuke outside of the barrier. After making a protective barrier around Eiichiro and Kamoku,Kitsuke made 2 handseals. The sparks around Kitsuke's body began to travel on the sand moving a few meters away from Kitsuke,the sparks began to jump and float in the mid air somewhat. In a matter of seconds they transformed into humming birds in the form lightning giving a humming "buzz" sound. After completely forming the jutsus there were hundreds of humming birds floating,with Kitsuke's command they splitted into 2 groups,the first group attack towards Naito. Fast moving but constantly moving because of the natural characteristics of lightning itself.Some are still floating while others went to surprise attack Naito,they've travelled underground.While the other group started to attack the bugs around the barrier they quickly flew to surprise attack them at the back,Naito is too busy defending himself to command the bugs to evade or attack.

---

Raiton • Mure no Haoto Tori no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Swarm of Hummind Birds Skill]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, and Materialization
- Handseals: Monkey, Ra,
- Effect: A skill where the user utilizing Lightning Chakra, various sparks of lightning appear within the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off this loud humming sound, The humming birds will then rush the opponent, spreading out to hit even multiple targets.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 11:05 pm

kamoku smiled. the sand clogged up his sense of smell and made it easier to ignore the blood. he then made the smell of the blood increase and pull it torward the coops in the sand village. the wild hawks flew in the millions and started bombarding the scarabs. eating them and as they did that, kamoku absorbed the chakra from the scarabs. taking their small aount of chi, dispersing the chakra.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 7:28 am

The Chakra bugs continued instintivly to search a way to reach their prey. With their high number and good commincation, they found a way in.
The wind barrier works with a circeling wind around the objective. In order to enclose the barrier at the top, the wind circels gets smaller and smaller, the closer you get to the top. Until a point when the circle is so small, it is barely doing any harm to a Chakra bug.
The Chakra bugs move themselves to the points of the both barriers and drain the chakra from it. Which leads to the wind to weaken even further at that point, and allows the bugs to enter the barrier and continue their pursuit.

Naito acknowledges the danger of the Lightning birds and moves himself behind the kage to take cover. Naito is sure that Kitsuke wouldn't shoot at his own allies.

The Ancient Scarabs are legendary bugs which are even able to take down an elephant.
Even if some of them are being caught by the hawks, most of them are able to easily penetrate themselves into the body of the hawks in a quick motion.
Since the hawks are relative smaller than a human, it won't require as much bugs and work to take control of them.
Naito uses an extremly hard technique, even for a bug controller, which allows him to control the bodies of the hawks who got occupied by the Ancient Scarabs. He controls the hawks to attack Kitsuke from his blind spot. Their mission will be to grab a grip on Kitsuke's body and clothes with their talons and transfer the Ancient Scarabs over to him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 6:35 pm

(( ok im just fed up with this. naito, the scarabs never ate anything thats alive. their spit was used to preserve fucking mummies. they ate dead things and never went under the skin unless there wasnt a heartbeat in that thing. they were recorded in egypt, and several other places but none of them that naturally had elephants. i swear, dont get your info from 'return of the mummy.' and they're not lighting birds. they're messenger hawks from the sand. plus, scarabs cant climb on smooth metal. their feet were used to climbing on tombs and sand, where there were footholds. get your story straight.))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 7:10 am

((I admit that I didn't know much about bugs when I first created Ancient Scarabs. But I have done a lot of research on the subject since then, to become a better roleplayer. I have been planning to change it but didn't want to do it during a battle. I thought there was a risk of people who would get confused about it. However, since you brought it up, I will do it anyway: From now on, Ancient Scarabs will be called Ancient Chakra Bugs.
About Lightning birds, I was refering to Kituke's jutsu. ^.^
About the bug legs, perhaps you could send me a link to a site where that is confirmed, with Private Message.)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 6:25 pm

(( i dont need to. there was no iron or smooth metal in ancient eqypt. but now that youve changed it to ancient chakra bugs, i guess we dont need to unless the bugs are able to manipulate chakra.))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:24 pm

Naito notices that all the Sand ninjas are innactive. He moves away from the kage and leaves the battle field to move closer to the village. If there are any active Sand ninjas left, they should come to the new area.

Naito jumps to a new area which kind of looks the same. Sand... Wind... It looks the same anywhere in the desert.
The sun goes down and it starts to get really dark. The vision is getting lowered and with the temperature along.
"Is this all there is to the Sand's defence?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 11:04 pm

"more or less." kamoku said. he had stalking naito since he left, making good use of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 8:31 am

"Hmph! I have met you before. You seem to appear along with Kitsuke every time we meet. I want to know your name."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 10:15 am

kamoku shrugged. " .........." even though he could use his voice now. he didnt really care. he tossed naito a block of metal and there it had the name enscribed "kamoku". which was weird since it meant 'silent person' in hiragana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack on Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Sand
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next