Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Lee the Kazekage

Go down 
+4
Masahiro Yukina
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Titan Lee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee the Kazekage   Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 6:52 pm

The jutsu I'm talking about is the Chakra Jutsu. They still are a big help to me, and now I've got to get rid of them? To me, that's retarded. I'll get rid of the jutsu I do not use, but not the chakra ones.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Lee the Kazekage   Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 8:05 pm

Well yeah, the Kazura manipulate the very fabric of chakra and can form various types of stuff along with it. So there. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee the Kazekage   Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 8:21 pm

*Sigh*, do you have these jutsu?
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Lee the Kazekage   Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 8:54 pm

A couple of them...maybe..

but it's manipulating chakra, so...please no. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Lee the Kazekage   Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 11:30 pm

Earth Jutsu-
Earth Breakdown Jutsu-
Rank-A
Manipulates an area of the Earth to make rocks, statues, earthquakes, etc...

Chakra Bone-
Rank-A
The user focuses his chakra into his bones, tissues, etc...to make them bend and be as flexible as Mr. Fantastic.

Flashstep-
Rank-B
Teleports the user a certain distance, depending on the chakra amount.

Name: Wind's Denial
Effect: This jutsu deflects and negates the attack of any elemental jutsu that is targeted to Modorokie.

Name: Earth's Wound, Wind's Cure
Effect: This is the Ojo Clan's main move that involves the wind element. Modorokie stabs the ground with his katana, then, writes a certain code on his metal blade from his own blood. He then punches the ground, which, from the katana, a giant wind vortex opens, sucking in anything, besides the user, from a 15m range.

Name: Wind Deflection Jutsu
Effect: Modorokie uses his wind element to create a wind shield that deflects nearly all attacks that are targetted toward Sanji.

Name: Lightning Feed
Element: Lightning
Effect: by holding up a regualr katana, the user absorbs lightning to heal wounds, restore chakra, and give a strength boost, making the user 1.5x stronger.
These are ethire way to op are badly under ranked

Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique-The ninja does the necessary hand seals; draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire, which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique-The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fireballs. The ninja can also hurl a projectile, which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Fire Style: Burning Ash Accumulation-After forming the needed hand seals, the user will expel an ash from his mouth. This large cloud begins to envelope his foe and when the user clicks his teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion.

Swirling Fire- The person uses the jets of fire to form a swirling ring of fire around his opponent. The ring then begins to spin rapidly forming a tornado of fire around his opponent trapping them and burning them slowly. This jutsu can be boosted through wind techniques.

Whirlwind of Flames- This begins by forming a series of hand signs, then placing his right arm in front of him with his left gripping the forearm. His right hand begins to glow a bright orange colour, before slamming his flaming fist down onto the ground releasing 6 lines of fire 5 metres outwards. The entire area 5 metres around him blast outwards into a flaming tornado burning anyone in or near it. This can range from second-degree burns near the outside and certainty of third-degree in the tornado. However Kensei himself can utilise his scale manipulation to avoid most of the damage leaving only mild redness on his skin.

there are no ranks
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee the Kazekage   Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 5:01 pm

Here are my questions to you Wes,

1. Why do you want to get rid of flashstep? It's the same as body flicker, except for however far I go, I have to use up a certain amount of chakra to do so.

2. What if I can edit the wind's denial so I can only use it once per fight?

3. I'm going to get rid of the ones that I do not use, if that's alright.

4. Earth Breakdown jutsu, I do not know how that is overpowered, but I taught it to Utashi.

5. Why can I not have any of my fire techniques?

6. Explain to me why you do not want me to have these jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lee the Kazekage   Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 7:22 pm

I think Wes is only purely talking about the ranks to the jutsus. Some doesn't have a rank at all and some will need a higher rank.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lee the Kazekage   Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 7:55 pm

Oh, I thought he meant deleting them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee the Kazekage   Lee the Kazekage - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lee the Kazekage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2