Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Traveling To The Kazekage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Traveling To The Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:03 pm

Yuuki walked through a large desert where the strong wind blew sand around like a sandstorm, the sand didn't bother him much thanks to his outfit he was wearing, he wore a large white cape behind him that had a little gray look to it, the top of the cape was connected to another cloth the same color as the cape that wrapped around his mouth similar to the way ninjas wear there outfit, it wrapped around the bottom of his face up to his nose, in the back of the cloth around his mouth was 2 long strips of white cloth that were pretty wide and hung down. Yuuki wore a black tight leather like shirt that was wrapped around only 1 shoulder like a tribal like shirt, it was black with golden lining on it, he had a light blue sash around his waist that extended on the right side down to the bottom of his thigh, it had a strange design lining it that looked a little ripped up, under that he wore long baggy white pants that was the same color as the cape he wore, he had large gray, white and black boots that extended up to a little farther then below his knee, they looked as if they were made up of dark silver plate armor but was actually leather with a design around them, on each of his hands and wrists was a dark blueish-black guard that extended from the back of his hand to about up to his mid-arm.

Yuuki walked through the sand desert for some time upon reaching the sand village, as he got closer to the Village Hidden in the Sand the strong winds slowed down as if the village was being protected by the heavy winds of sand, as he approached the village the winds with sand completely stopped, as he walked to the entrance he put his hand to his hear and bent over a little and shook his hand in his hair, sand from the winds fell out similar to the way dandruff would, he brushed himself off with clumps of sand falling to the ground and removed the 2 large shurikens off his back which were hidden under the cape he wore, he held them by the center, as he removed them large lumps of sand fell from the blades of them and where they were together on his back, he re-connected them to his back and continued walking now without the strong winds and sand blowing around, he walked around the streets of the sand village, some people in the area knew who he was so they stared at him at the doors of there house, he heard whispers coming from around the area that people were saying, some he had a hard time hearing but others he heard perfectly as he heard them around a lot in villages, he heard things like What is he here for?, Was he hired to assassinate someone in the village?, was he hired to take down the Kazekage?, they quietly whispered to those next to them. Yuuki looked at some of them out of the corner of his eye but payed very little attention to them as they were no real threat to him, the reason he came here was actually just to get to know the new Kazekage he has heard of and tell him of what he does to expand his business. Yuuki continued walking the streets of the village as every street he walked upon went silent.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:33 pm

A man walked out side half his hair cover his left eye as he had a fur part on the left side of his shoulders his whole clothing was purple with black outlines. Thhe man then smiled at the two jounin and walked towards the Ninja that seem to have come to speak to the kazekage. " A if your looking for the kazekage he isnt in i going out to find him join me if you please." The man said walking by this assassin everyone was talking about. He then smirked and kept walking out the village hoping the man would follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 12:22 am

Yuuki watched him out of the corner of his eye as he walked past him, he eyed the 2 Jounin standing at the door of the office a swell, he turned around and began to follow the man that had came from the building, aware that it may be a trap, he followed him anyways. Yuuki eyed down his surroundings as he walked but made it so un-noticeable that it would be very hard to tell what he was doing, as he walked his long white and Grey cape blew with the wind making a ragged like sound, each step he took was light but hard enough to shift the sands around under his boots, he continued walking behind the man that had told him to follow him after coming out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 12:57 am

Tenshin grinned and continued to walk out the village. " So why you want the Kazekage." Tenshin says in a calm voice. Tenshin didnt wanna tell the man who he was or anything so he would begin to lie if any question about him got fling round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 12:59 am

Yuuki walked behind the man, "Im here to introduce myself.." Yuuki said as he keps a steady pace behind the man
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 1:06 am

Tenshin sighned. " Thats all you went to do aw nice." Tenshin said calmly. Tenshin then turened around and wlked back to the village. He was not happy by the answer. Tenshin then went towards the Kazekage office and just walked down the street to his house. Tenshin knew the Man would follow and soon ask where they was going so he alked at a reasonable paste for him to keep up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 5:10 am

Yuuki followed behind Tenshin back to the sand village, "So.....will you show me where the kage is?" he asked the man as he walked behind him with his hands in his sash around his waist like pockets
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:47 am

Aori jumped from a nearby sand dune, landing next to Tenshin. She smiled behind her mask, her devlishly pointed teeth giving a small external imprint on the mask that she wore over her face. Her headband covered her eye, like always, and her Sage eye glowed a deep blackish aura like it always did. Her melodious voice rang out, even though it was that she had a mask over her face, it hardly even muffled her beautiful attonement. "Hello, Tenshin.." She spoke lightly.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 1:37 pm

Tenshin sighned and thought. " This kid isnt smart i guess." Tenshin continued to walk and then seen Aori standing next to him. " Aw, Miss Aori Centella. What are you doing here? By the way point that kid following me to where the kazekage is." Tenshin said smiling at her as he continued to walk slow injoying the walk back to his office.

(( Just woke up gotta get into the mood ))
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 1:53 pm

Aori simply looked back at the male, and closed her darkened glowing eyes. "You've met him not too long ago." If this kid was really a ninja, it shouldn't be too hard to get this simple of a point across. Aori laughed in her mind as she thought about a stupid ninja and how much of a failure that would be to a village. She then looked back at Tenshin. "So, how have you been." She asked "I decided to take you up on that offer of walking with you." As always, she had a kunai in her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:03 pm

Yuuki walked behind them slowly, she eyed down the girl, then the man, he had alwyas known he was the Kazekage but decided to stay silent for a while, as he walked the wind blew slightly, he began to disperse into sand from top to bottom drufting away with the wind and soon enough he dissapeard completly.

[LEFT]
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:28 pm

Tenshin signed. " Hum he left." Tenshin then continued to walk to his office. " I am doing good miss Aori Centella and how about you?" Tenshin said camly. Tenshin then looked up into the sky and continued to walk then looked straight again abd became lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:36 pm

Aori turned to tenshin and smiled under her mask, her teeth leaving another imprint in the black mascarde. "I'm doing great, Tenshin. I've been training much harder lately." She says, unwrapping her hands and revealing brutally smashed knuckles and lightly bled out fingers.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:45 pm

Tenshin sighed." You gotta stop working so hard, your beaating yourself up." Tenshin says in a low manner. Tenshin then walked into the front door with Aori and walked up stairs pass his bed roomand went into the Office. " So what made you take me up on my offer." Tenshin says in a low voice smiling at her. " What you started to like me more and more each day." He says joking abit wondering if she ake it as a joke or maybe be serious about it.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:50 pm

As she looked at him, and then back down to her hand. "I suppose.. But whats a ninja without under-going supreme training to achieve perfection in all types of combat.." She smiled yet again, holding the door open as she walked in, and took a seat. She heard his tone when he asked her that question. "Well.. You're interesting, Tenshin. Besides, you did say you wanted to speak to me for something, did you not?" She says, crossing her leg over the other and placing her folded hands on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:55 pm

Tenshin thought about her question then spoke. "A ninja without under-going supreme training to achieve perfection in all types of combat is still a ninja. You are over working yourself take a break you dont see me training every single day, thats why i am so calm and there no scars or bandages around me at all." Tenshin says in a calm voice. Tenshin then looked at her as she spoke again. " I am interesting ... You only see me relaxing i never showed you my full powers i never showed you mypowers at all." Tenshin says smiling. " Um, well yeah i actualy brought you here to speak i got bored." Tenshin says smiling rubbing his head. (Like Kakashi)
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 3:00 pm

Aori thought for a moment. "I am not just but any ninja, though, Tenshin." She says, smiling under her mask. "You hardly even know me as well. I was taught to fight, and train for absolute perfection in all aspects of combat and superiority." After he said he only wanted to speak, her true curiosity kicked in. "Are you sure thats all?" She asked, her eye glowing with a light pristine darkness.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 3:04 pm

Tenshin sighed as she spoke. Tenshin then sat back kicked his feet up on the desk and relaxed then heard her say is that all you wanted. Tenshin went into shock for what he thought she ment then went into confused for if she liked him or not. Tenshin then relaxed again and then thought for a bit before answer. " Yes i am sure thats all, now stop confusing me." Tenshin said calmly in a deep voice with a hint of surprised in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling To The Kazekage   Traveling To The Kazekage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling To The Kazekage
Page 1 of 1