Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 1:13 pm

Kito jumped on Kinji.
''Wanna ride?'' asked Kito to Ki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 6:36 pm

ki shook his head. "im not the bird type. i like my feet firmly on the ground, thankyou." ki strolled down the street to a building.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 7:29 pm

Ryu's eyes directed to Kito, she slightly shivered at him. "Sharingan? T-then, your an Uchiha.." Ryu flickered her black ears, making them stand normally on her head, then blinking a little as her eyes shifted to a red and black colour. "Uchiha, Ryu. Also from the U-Ukiku.." Ryu bit her lip a little, she was afraid of being a Uchiha. Her parents lied to her, and her past was most unforgivable, she remembered Lee and Oshiroku. "K-Ki? I-I have a question Lord Mizukage.." Ryu shifted towards Ki, giving a soft look to him, she slightly tipped her head, "Where are L-Lee and Oshiroku..?" Ryu shuddered as she talked, then looking back to Kito.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 8:06 pm

ki smiled kindly and bent a bit to hear her. " lee is in the stone enjoying a hotspring bath while the tournament is on and oshiroku joined the sound 5" ki patted her on the head and began to walk farther into the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 9:55 pm

Kito jumped off Kinji and give the bird a little tap on it.
''Go take a fly, can be relaxing.''
The large bird takes off and fly upon the air.
Kito turned his head back to Ryu.
''Yeah!!'' said Kito with joy.
''I'm an Uchiha.''
Ryu and Ki could saw that Kito activated his 3 tomoes Sharingan in both eyes.
''Cool, another Uchiha. Nice to meet you ^^ ''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 10:26 am

ki had kept his eyes closed the entire time. he didnt want to scare the girl. he stood next to a curtaindoor. " would you like to see my class?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 10:28 am

''Well, Ryu...come with us then ^^ ''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 10:31 am

ki opend the curtain and there were rows of individual desks and on the desks were tea pots and cups along with herbs. ki sat at the front of the room behind a similar desk. " class, i would like you to meet one of the legendary swordsmen kito, and one of the great sanins ryu."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 10:48 am

''Hello there!!'' said Kito with a smile.
''Maybe one day you could be one of my student, heh!''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 12:49 am

"well, kito. you may not know this but these are sort of my personal anbus. what they do is memorizeevery herb known to man, try to know how to dye it, cook it and conceal it. they may not have the strength but they can drown you in words that you cant even look up in the dictionary because they're so long." ki said kindly as the girls said hello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 11:52 am

Kito feels a bit embarrased -.-''
''...hehe...sorry...''
''Well hello, my name's Kito Uchiha. I'm now a Jounin to Mist and the leader of the 7 swordsmans. Nice to meet you all ^^ ''
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:43 pm

"Not to surprise you and all, I may look young but don't let appearences fool you. I'm the same rank as a Hokage, a Sannin. I've lived in the Mist and took care of many in the Leaf, I have two homes, I need no more."

Ryu looked to Ki, feeling the Mizukage pat her head as her ears went down. Her eyes looked to the bird before her, letting out a slight growl like a dog would. She was a wolf after all.

"I can't go into the air, my feet were born to stay on the ground, I'm a wolf, of the Ukiku."

Ryu looked to Kito with her one tomoe as she blinked lightly as they faded, she smiled lightly and gave a bow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:45 pm

OOC: Btw Kinji already flyes away ^^

IC: Kito looked back at Ryu. Seeing her looking at Kito. He leaves a smile and asked;
''Something wrong, Ryu?''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:47 pm

ki smiled at ryus reaction. he rememberd when she was a genin. "okay. well, since its friday, everyone go to the orchard and see what yu can make for me to sample. the one that has the less conspiciouse tea gets to take the final."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:49 pm

As everyone lefted in a hurry, Kito looked at Ki.
''Well...now I see it. Just like you.''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:50 pm

ki was confused. "just like what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:52 pm

Kito laughed a bit.
''Tea makers ^^ ''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:53 pm

ki smiled. " yup, tea is a good thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:55 pm

''One day, ill have to drink it too. Because exept Water, I dont drink that much....''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:56 pm

ki laughed nervously. "um.....theyre making poisoned tea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:57 pm

''Im talking about tea in general...well...''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:58 pm

"oh.....ok."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 6:04 pm

OOC: Make longer posts!

Ryu looked to the men with a confused reaction. "Poisoned Tea....? Jesus... I need meat." Ryu seemed calm for a moment, though she began to shrink as her hands and feet were on the ground, she seemed to growl and black fur overwhelmed her body, and her eyes were a shade of gold. She became a wolf. Ryu looked to Ki with shining golden eyes and then back to Kito. I have thought-speak you know.. Ryu thought this, but translated it to Kito and Ki's minds like it was magic. Can you still hear me?
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 6:08 pm

ki nodded. he was familiar with this. the chikage and the wilows had the same connetion. exept it went back and forth. "il get yu some meat nd hopefull a cushion for yu to settle own in, and kito. what would you like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 6:08 pm

Kito feels a lot of echoes in his head. At the start he was feeling pain, but his mind adjust it.
Well...yeah...
Kito was feeling wierd to listen to all Ryu's mind.
Strange throught...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)   Taking a walk to the Mist (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a walk to the Mist (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2