Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Empty
PostSubject: My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz)   My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 5:03 pm

Here are some of my ideas on how we can make the sharingan fair, because i think the way it is now is a little ridiculous.

First.

The sharingan shouldn't have restrictions on some of its abilities such as The ability to memorize hand signs and techniques of others. Heres a idea from narutopeida

The Sharingan's first and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other Kekkei Genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own, or even modify them to create his own new techniques, much like Sasuke Uchiha's Lion Combo. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. A prime example is Rock Lee's brand of taijutsu. While Sasuke was able to copy some of Lee's moves, they put a much more significant strain on him since he hasn't trained nearly as much as Lee has. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.

But that being stated their must be some restrictions such as, you shouldn't be able to Learn all elements. but should be able to copy techniques that are in ur chakra nature.

Second

Receiving the different levels or Tomoe's of the sharingan should be experienced through rp naturally. And they Tomoe's Should have no Regard to rank that meaning even if your a genin u could posses the Tomoe three if you truly deserve it and have a reasonable rp experience.

Third.

Lets have a little chat about this Mangekyo Sharingan business, Honestly Not every Uchiha should Receive Mangekyo because some people don't deserve it, And lets get on to the side effects, Some people will probably go around God modding with it. Lets get real it will happen.... So Their should be a limit to how many times someone can use it in a life time and how many posts you can use it in a fight.

This is readings directly from narutopedia:

Over time, use of the Mangekyo Sharingan deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness.

Which this makes a good point, i cant enforce this enough, their should be repercussions for people who over use or god modd. And i think we can all agree that Mangekyo is a Highly Elite technique.

so The user must commit a horrible crime like killing a best friend or something along those lines.... Correct me if im wrong..

I think if the user wants it they must leave their village becoming a missing nin, which i think is fair. No Kage should have Mangekyo Sharingan in my opinion. Because you have to become a criminal to receive it i would say....

Finally

The final topic of this is Ems.... Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Shouldn't be taken lightly. As its abilities have been seen only used by One person ever.... So meaning this person would have to a Jesus Character,, meaning they have to Deserve it. I may talk allot about deserving things but im stating the truth some people don't deserve certain things, Lets say if you are a One liner rper. There's no way in hell you should ever come near EMS.

And this is something straight from narutopedia:

Only by taking and transplanting the eyes of one's sibling (who also wields the Mangekyo Sharingan) can the vision be restored, a process that results in the creation of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (永遠の万華鏡写輪眼, Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan). Not only does this process restore one's eyesight, but it also gives the person greater power. There are only three known living shinobi left who possess the Mangekyo Sharingan: Kakashi Hatake, Madara Uchiha, and Sasuke Uchiha.

My thoughts:

And in the broad range of people who ever had Sharingan, lets say they uchiha clan was numerous numbering in the 100's, which in my opinion is a reasonable size. But in all the people who had the Sharingan only ONLY SIX EVER HAD MANGEKYO. Meaning the people who can have it on here should be capped. And Getting back to EMS, only six people ever had Ms in the history of NAruto , and one not even being Uchiha , (refering to Kakashi) The number for EMs should be even less, My opinion only one on this site should have it... If that......

Please post, Sorry if i have misunderstood something please correct me...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz)   My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 5:54 pm

Ohhh And add something if you feel it is Relevant...
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz)   My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 6:07 pm

Artemis wrote:
Here are some of my ideas on how we can make the sharingan fair, because i think the way it is now is a little ridiculous.

First.

The sharingan shouldn't have restrictions on some of its abilities such as The ability to memorize hand signs and techniques of others. Heres a idea from narutopeida

The Sharingan's first and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other Kekkei Genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own, or even modify them to create his own new techniques, much like Sasuke Uchiha's Lion Combo. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. A prime example is Rock Lee's brand of taijutsu. While Sasuke was able to copy some of Lee's moves, they put a much more significant strain on him since he hasn't trained nearly as much as Lee has. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.

But that being stated their must be some restrictions such as, you shouldn't be able to Learn all elements. but should be able to copy techniques that are in ur chakra nature.

I kind of agree on that

Quote :

Second

Receiving the different levels or Tomoe's of the sharingan should be experienced through rp naturally. And they Tomoe's Should have no Regard to rank that meaning even if your a genin u could posses the Tomoe three if you truly deserve it and have a reasonable rp experience.

A Genin with the option to have all 3 Tomoe is OP for their rank, this is RP, not the actual show, things need to be limited for people

Quote :

Third.

Lets have a little chat about this Mangekyo Sharingan business, Honestly Not every Uchiha should Receive Mangekyo because some people don't deserve it, And lets get on to the side effects, Some people will probably go around God modding with it. Lets get real it will happen.... So Their should be a limit to how many times someone can use it in a life time and how many posts you can use it in a fight.

This is readings directly from narutopedia:

Over time, use of the Mangekyo Sharingan deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness.

Which this makes a good point, i cant enforce this enough, their should be repercussions for people who over use or god modd. And i think we can all agree that Mangekyo is a Highly Elite technique.

so The user must commit a horrible crime like killing a best friend or something along those lines.... Correct me if im wrong..

I think if the user wants it they must leave their village becoming a missing nin, which i think is fair. No Kage should have Mangekyo Sharingan in my opinion. Because you have to become a criminal to receive it i would say....

The thing with Mangekyo is ridiculous, though this is what i was thinking for it, They should get rid of all Amaterasu like techniques for it because that's pretty much Auto Hit, though the MS isn't that OP since constant use can kill, or blind the user

YOU don't have to kill your friend to get it, you just have to see them dieing and it has to have a bad affect on you

Quote :

Finally

The final topic of this is Ems.... Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Shouldn't be taken lightly. As its abilities have been seen only used by One person ever.... So meaning this person would have to a Jesus Character,, meaning they have to Deserve it. I may talk allot about deserving things but im stating the truth some people don't deserve certain things, Lets say if you are a One liner rper. There's no way in hell you should ever come near EMS.

And this is something straight from narutopedia:

Only by taking and transplanting the eyes of one's sibling (who also wields the Mangekyo Sharingan) can the vision be restored, a process that results in the creation of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (永遠の万華鏡写輪眼, Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan). Not only does this process restore one's eyesight, but it also gives the person greater power. There are only three known living shinobi left who possess the Mangekyo Sharingan: Kakashi Hatake, Madara Uchiha, and Sasuke Uchiha.

Really, the way to earn EMS is for a relative to have MS, then they die and pass it on to you, same way the MS is obtained, just with a relative, and 2 MS's

Quote :

My thoughts:

And in the broad range of people who ever had Sharingan, lets say they uchiha clan was numerous numbering in the 100's, which in my opinion is a reasonable size. But in all the people who had the Sharingan only ONLY SIX EVER HAD MANGEKYO. Meaning the people who can have it on here should be capped. And Getting back to EMS, only six people ever had Ms in the history of NAruto , and one not even being Uchiha , (refering to Kakashi) The number for EMs should be even less, My opinion only one on this site should have it... If that......

Please post, Sorry if i have misunderstood something please correct me...

The MS shouldn't be limited, just under more watch, limiting people on one of the last stages of Sharingan is pretty ridiculous, i mean, who would really want to just stop at 3 Tomoe? especially with the restrictions on the Sharingan that are here
Back to top Go down
http://huntersunite.darkbb.com/portal.htm
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz)   My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 1:34 pm

Yuvy, Do you always have to call it auto-hit? If its a auto-hit, then how come.....

....the Raikage could dodge Sasuke's Amaterasu by using the Body Flicker technique in the manga?

.......Gaara was able to block Sasuke's Amaterasu with his sand in the manga?

...........some users don't use their brain and think sometimes? Some don't think of the positives of dodging such attacks or tricking their opponent. Also, Not all of us have jutsus like Amaterasu. Like Fuu and Ryu. Only Kush and I have a MS jutsu(s) similiar to Amaterasu.

We don't have any limits on the abilities of copying jutsu except the part that they can't copy another jutsu till after 3 weeks. By the way, the third tomoe can be earned at Chuunin level if he/she is trained by a Uchiha Jounin that already has it and needs permission from two admins. And there is already limits for the MS. https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/ready-to-join-f5/sharingan-guidelines-t3526.htm
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz)   My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 1:57 pm

All amatersasu requires is the sight of the opponent, and its so sudden, how can someone know if its coming in RP?
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz)   My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 2:16 pm

Strife Mayakashi wrote:
All amatersasu requires is the sight of the opponent, and its so sudden, how can someone know if its coming in RP?
When you see us activate our EMS, are you gonna be more cautious or let yourself die? When Sasuke activated his MS, the Raikage became a little more catious. Also, when Sasuke's eye started to bleed, he knew it was going to be Amaterasu and planned his next attack immediately.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz)   My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 4:47 pm

Kasei quit basing this off the show, this is a rp site not the show, a lot harder to know when stuff is coming -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz)   My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 4:59 pm

Kasei Uchiha wrote:
Strife Mayakashi wrote:
When you see us activate our EMS, are you gonna be more cautious or let yourself die? When Sasuke activated his MS, the Raikage became a little more catious. Also, when Sasuke's eye started to bleed, he knew it was going to be Amaterasu and planned his next attack immediately.
If we did that we'd be metagaming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz)   My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts on The Sharingan, (post plz)
Page 1 of 1