Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:35 am

K thx For the Advice guys and i realy Sorry i read before i speak next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:42 am

Since its a S-Rank jutsu, can I keep it at least for 5x? I wantec 10 and I was in a A-Rank...think it was overboarded. So 10x in a S-Rank its not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 1:51 am

The 5 Elements Body Stance Activation
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
The 5 Elements Body Stance Activation is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. These Jutsus change the whole body into one of the 5 main elements. They requiered a lot of chakra because all the chakra is turn into an element and turn the body into it.

• Lightning Release: Lightning Body Stance
    Lightning Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into electricity all over his body and finally he will turn on into a lightning human. When its done, his body will only be made out of lightning and his speed will increase by 5x. The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his lightning armor, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, he will by electrified instantly. The only thing is that jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.

• Earth Release: Earth Body Stance
    Earth Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into earth all over his body and finally he will turn on into a stone human. When its done, his body will only be made out of stone and his strength and resistence will increase by 5x. The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his stone armor, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, it will done nothing cause of its solid state, but its speed will be reduce because of his weight. That jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.

• Water Release: Water Body Stance
    Water Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into water all over his body and finally he will turn on into a water human. When its done, his body will only be made out of water and his body will be able to merge with other fluids without beiing any different. It can also goes into any places due to its fluidity. The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his water armor, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, it will done nothing cause of its fluid state. So it only pass right into him That jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.

• Fire Release: Fire Body Stance
    Fire Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into fire all over his body and finally he will turn on into a human torch. When its done, his body will only be made out of fire and if his body received wind chakra, Kito will turn bigger and stronger because the wind intesify it. The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his fire armor, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, he will be burn instantly. That jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.

• Wind Release: Wind Body Stance
    Wind Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into wind all over his body and finally he will turn on into a wind halo human shaped. When its done, his body will only be made out of wind and his body will be capable to merge with the air making him invisible, even for the Sharingan or the Byakugan, and can also dissipate into the air by traveling fast country by country (like 8x faster for large travelings.) The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his wind halo form, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, he will only pass throught it. The only thing is that jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:15 pm

APPROVED

Last edited by Kitaro on Wed 24 Dec 2008, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:28 pm

jutsu wrote:
Name: Great dragon fireball
Rank B
type: ninjutsu
a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.
Ye, as long as you have fire elemntal

Jutsu wrote:
Name:temporary body paraylisis
an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.
With what are you binding the opponent?

jutsu wrote:
Water clone jutsu
rank C
a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.
yes, as long as you can use water elemental.

jutsu wrote:
Name:lightning edge
Rank S
a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.
After concentrating all the chakra into the arm, Kakashi and Sasuke use their quickness and the power of the thrust from the chakra to pierce any object with the extended forearm. Because their opponent can easily counter the attack, it requires a Sharingan user to make the technique worthwhile. The Sharingan will allow them to predict any moves their opponent decides to make and send their strike home into the target. Due to the high speed, the force emits a sound like a thousand birds chirping which gave the technique its name. Because of the great amount of chakra needed to utilize the technique, the technique can only be used so many times during the day.
omg.. you just made me read all that and it only described the use of Chidori. And I still don't know what part you have upgraded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:54 pm

Kitaro wrote:
all right another jutsu update for Kitaro

Name:five elements release
Rank A
Type:fuuinjutsu
a Fuuinjutsu technique used by the Leaf Sannin Jiraiya. Jiraiya forms an elemental unseal on each of his fingers, one for each of the follwoing five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then applies his hand with force to the Gogyou Fuuin to remove it.

Name:five elements seal
rank A
type:fuuinjutsu
a Fuuinjutsu technique used by the Sannin Orochimaru. Orochimaru forms an elemental seal on each of his fingers, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He used this odd numbered seal to disrupt the affects of the even numbered Shishou Fuuin placed on Naruto's stomach by the Fourth Hokage. The Gogyou Fuuin would disrupt the Shishou Fuuin's ability to let the Kyuubi's chakra blend into Naruto's chakra.

Name:backwards chakra jutsu
rank S
a ninjutsu technique that allows the user to reverse the chakra flow of an opponet this reversed chakra flow makes it impossible to do jutsu but occupies a lot of the users chakra while being used. This reverse flow makes the opponet unable to do any ninjutsu above C rank any genjutsu above D rank and any fuuinjutsu. This taking out so much chakra from the user also makes it so that the user can only use B rank ninjutsu or lower B rank genjutsu or lower or C rank fuuinjutsu or lower

Name: Great dragon fireball
Rank B
a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Name:temporary body paraylisis
an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Water clone jutsu
rank C
a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

(note i am just upgrading my already existing chidori and since I am raikage I think im strong enough to upgrade to this)
Name:lightning edge
Rank S
a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.
After concentrating all the chakra into the arm, Kakashi and Sasuke use their quickness and the power of the thrust from the chakra to pierce any object with the extended forearm. Because their opponent can easily counter the attack, it requires a Sharingan user to make the technique worthwhile. The Sharingan will allow them to predict any moves their opponent decides to make and send their strike home into the target. Due to the high speed, the force emits a sound like a thousand birds chirping which gave the technique its name. Because of the great amount of chakra needed to utilize the technique, the technique can only be used so many times during the day.

Ok then. Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 1:16 pm

I already approved them Fumito. And Raikiri is the powerful version of Chidori cause its the original.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 1:17 pm

Well, lightning edge shows the user using more skill with it then chidori. I mean, the accuracy to cut a lightning bolt in half is amazing. All Kitaro's saying is he is now at a Raikiri level rather then chidori.

And Raikiri is not more powerful. kakashi simply calls his chidori Raikiri because of how pro he is with it.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 1:36 pm

What!? who deleted my post!? I put a lot of effort in looking in to his jutsus.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 3:02 pm

Name: Dragon Assault Head Formation
Element: N/A
Description:The user makes three clones that appear at his sides. One clone performs a Head Hunters Jutsu and disappears under the earth. They send a chakra wave to find an enemy. The other two clones would get on all fours and make a Tunnel Flaming Fang. They would charge at the enemy and about to strike when the third clone comes out of the ground and pulls the enemy under till the point where there heads are visable. Then they are open to attack.

Name: Tunnel Flaming Fang
Element: Fire
Description: The user would get on all fours and begin to spin rapidly. As he does this he releases a gust of chakra that emits a black flame around the tunnel. This can be used as an offencive and defencive jutsu.

Name: Head Hunters Assault
Description: The user would gather chakra throughout his body. He would tap the ground with his foot three times, as he does this he will disappear under ground. While under ground he would send a chakra wave through the ground so he could locate the enemy. Once located he would grab the users legs and pull them underground to the point where there heads would be the only thing visible above ground.
Skill: Ninjutsu
Element: N\A
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 3:24 pm

You can't have the TUnnel Flaming Fang... it's far too similar to Kiba's family techniques.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 3:27 pm

ok ok how about the other jutsus but not Dragon Assault Head Formation cause i gotta make another one since i cant have Tunnel flaming Fang.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 3:38 pm

Tenshin Uchiha wrote:
Description:The user makes three clones that appear at his sides. One clone performs a Head Hunters Jutsu and disappears under the earth. They send a chakra wave to find an enemy. The other two clones would get on all fours and make a Tunnel Flaming Fang. They would charge at the enemy and about to strike when the third clone comes out of the ground and pulls the enemy under till the point where there heads are visable. Then they are open to attack.

Name: Head Hunters Assault
Description: The user would gather chakra throughout his body. He would tap the ground with his foot three times, as he does this he will disappear under ground. While under ground he would send a chakra wave through the ground so he could locate the enemy. Once located he would grab the users legs and pull them underground to the point where there heads would be the only thing visible above ground.
Skill: Ninjutsu
Element: N\A

Approved
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 3:40 pm

Unapproved

unusable due to tunnel flaming fang being rejected
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 3:42 pm

yeah k thx ill change Dragon Assault Head Formation k thx guys
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 5:46 pm

Raiton: Hisan Chidori [Lightning Release: Flying Thousand Birds]
An advanced lightning technique based and designed around the chidori, Seiyuuki's version is practically the same. Firstly, he starts by channeling as much of his lightning chakra down his arm as possible, forming the chidori, it's from here that the technique changes. He will then hold up his palm, brace it with the other, and use a final push of chakra to launch the chidori. When he does this, the shriek of a large bird can be heard, and the chidori roughly shapes itself into a hawk. This still carries the standard powers of the chidori, if not even more so, due to the fact that more chakra has to be compacted into it, in order for it to maintain shape after it's left the body.

Now, before I hear no Chidori comments, let me explain. This jutsu apparently needs REapproval, due to the fact that it was approved once already, before this massive chidori thing happened. Wes, decided to unapprove my profile and refused to approve it until this was resolved. As a compromise, I will remove this from my profile until then, so that I may continue to roleplay while this gets sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 10:40 pm

Jutsu Name: Black Flame Strike
Description: Black Flame Strike is a Ninjutsu and Taijutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. Tenshin well first do the needed Handseals and then concentrate some of his chakra to his fist/hand. Tenshin then then use the chakra to gather black flames around his fist/hand. If Tenshin was to hit/or touch some one while this jutsu is in progress the oppenent well catch on fire and burn to death. (This Jutsu stays in progress for 2 post)
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 10:52 pm

Tenshin Uchiha wrote:
Jutsu Name: Black Flame Strike
Description: Black Flame Strike is a Ninjutsu and Taijutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. Tenshin well first do the needed Handseals and then concentrate some of his chakra to his fist/hand. Tenshin then then use the chakra to gather black flames around his fist/hand. If Tenshin was to hit/or touch some one while this jutsu is in progress the oppenent well catch on fire and burn to death. (This Jutsu stays in progress for 2 post)

Perfect, much better, this is Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 2:44 am

name: moth recountation
description: for the cost of the eyes, he/she can use super hearing to find out the location and movements of objects around him/her.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 4:03 am

Description:The user makes three clones that appear at his sides. One clone performs a Head Hunters Jutsu and disappears under the earth. They send a chakra wave to find an enemy. The other two clones would do the needed handseals and then do Black Flame Strike. They would charge at the enemy and about to strike when the third clone comes out of the ground and pulls the enemy under till the point where there heads are visable. Then they are open to attack from Black Flame Stike. ( only uses this one time a day)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 4:07 am

...Approved!...

But remember its your second S-Rank which the other is the Black Flame Jutsu...so no more S-Ranks for you...

~KM
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 4:09 am

Sweet thx add this to y powerful and delete my other one please cause i cant use it cause i dont have tunnel flaming fang k thx.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 4:12 am

Yah..did it...I saw it right there its rank-b right...I was thinking if he already have this jutsu why would he need the same...and it came to mind I'll just delete the older...did it check it...
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 4:14 am

k cool thx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 12:25 am

Kamoku Willow wrote:
name: moth recountation
description: for the cost of the eyes, he/she can use super hearing to find out the location and movements of objects around him/her.

lol, wierd...well anyway... Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 8 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next