Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 9:55 pm

I know my bad
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 5:16 am

Ruka Kaguya wrote:
Name Mokuton no Jutsu - Wood Release Technique

Mokuton no Jutsu
Mokuton no Jutsu, the act of using the Wood Element, allows the ninja to manipulate and conjure tree and wood at will. The wood will grow and bend at the ninja's will, taking whatever form he needs. This element is formed through the simultaneous usage of the Earth and Water Elemental styles.

I unapprove this you cant have Mokuton release
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 5:16 am

Name: Raiton: Shinhai no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Nerve Control Technique
Range: -
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description:The set up of this technique is like Kitsuke's Electrocution Technique, where he just gets a bit of his Lightning Chakra into the enemy. Then, via the Raijuu's of advanced lightning control, he'd be able to send it up to the opponent's brain, either knocking them out, or just getting it throughout. If Kitsuke's lucky, he'll get the Lightning Chakra to the opponent's brain before their knocked out, so this technique will be a success. What this actually does, is send electrical messages from the opponent's brain, to other parts of their body, which is too advanced for just about any Raiton using Shinobi, without lightning control like Raijuu's. At it's weakest levels, one would just cause accidental movements, but at it's highest levels, the even controlled when the opponent breathed. At Kitsuke's level he can fully control the lightning inside the body of the target not only capable of controlling the nerve's but completely damage it.

Could someone look at this one
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 5:18 am

Naito Aburame wrote:
Back when Naito was a missing ninja, he studied medicin in Kazuja's Headquarters and did various (sick) experiments on people to invent some new techniques.
But now when he has joined the ANBU he has stopped with the illegal actions but he does use the techniques he has learned from them.
With the ANBU, Naito trained his bug techniques and developed them and created a few new ones.

Weapons:(I know they are bad names. Please, feel free to sudgest names.)

Regeneration Potion
Type: Medicin
It's medicin which is been drunk to increase the regeneration speed.

Anti Poison Medicin
Type: Medicin
This medicin can neutralize most poisons.

Paralyze Poison
Type: Poison
If the poison is injected into a person, she/he will be paralyzed in less than 10 seconds.

Poison Smoke
Type: Poison
Anyone to inhale the smoke will be endangered and most likely to die. In a few seconds the body will reduce the chakra amount to nothing and the victim will be unable to move. Depending on the poison amount, the victim will die between a few minutes to a couple of days.

Pets/summonings:

Poison Eating Bug
Type: Symbiotic relationship
They live in small populations and there main appetite are poison. Most natural poisons and some humen made, is eatable

Soldier Chakra Bug
Type: Symbiotic relationship
These bugs are rarely led to live of the reason that they consume a lot more chakra than a normal bug. But a user might be desperate enough to let a few survive because of there superior skills toward the normal chakra bug.
Besides there faster chakra eating ability they are 5 times bigger and more resistant to extreme heat. They are also better suited for water enviroments which allows them to swim faster and hold there breath longer. With there shield type of back, they are also harder to crush.

Corpse Eating Bugs
Type: Summon
Naito's blood contract are a society of bugs which appetite is to eat corpses and there skill is to collect information of them. Another technique which is shared by there population is to fuse with each other to create a one bigger body.

Custom Jutsus:

Summoning Technique - Summon - Rank C-A - Cannon - Handseals: 4 with both hands
The user is able to summon animals which she/he has a bloodcontract with. The more bugs, the higher rank it will demand. C rank summoning technique will allow the user to summon enough bugs to cover an whole enemy human body.
(Corpse Eating Bugs
Naito's blood contract are a society of bugs which appetite is to eat corpses and there skill is to collect information of them. Another technique which is shared by there population is to fuse with each other to create a one bigger body.)

Bug Reconstruction Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank A - Custom - Handseals: One with both hands
If the user gets injured muscle or bone, she/he can command the bugs to replace that muscle/bone. He will then be able to move like if he had no injuries at all.

APPROVED - all except Bug Reconstruction looks too strong for me what do you think Naito?
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 5:21 am

Kitsuke Maru wrote:

APPROVED - all except Bug Reconstruction looks too strong for me what do you think Naito?
I'm just glad that someone checked these.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 10:10 am

Name: flame punch
Type: curse mark ninjutsu
Description: a flame spiral comes around him and when he punches his opponent he flys back then all the fire around me dashes at him/her and explodes

If I am in my top speed the punch goes half way threw my opponent

Name: Dragon flame
Type: ninjutsu
Description: the Dragon flame attack is made by half of the concentrated power in the shinbone and say P.1 does A rank dragon flame then you decide how powerful you want it so P.1 says DRAGON FLAME GREEN 7.5 and you decide what point to give it like 3.0 or 9.3 like that if you use a S rank 10.10 your opponet can't block it and it will kill them and anything in 6 yard radius but you will die 2 here are the colors

E purple
D yellow
C black
B Blue
A green
S white
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 10:38 am

Ruka Kaguya wrote:
Name: flame punch
Type: curse mark ninjutsu
Description: a flame spiral comes around him and when he punches his opponent he flys back then all the fire around me dashes at him/her and explodes

If I am in my top speed the punch goes half way threw my opponent
Your "threw" is actually spelled "through".
I can't approve this. There are 2 techniques in one. You need to have the Punch Technique and the Explosion Technique as two seprate techniques.

jutsu wrote:

Name: Dragon flame
Type: ninjutsu
Description: the Dragon flame attack is made by half of the concentrated power in the shinbone and say P.1 does A rank dragon flame then you decide how powerful you want it so P.1 says DRAGON FLAME GREEN 7.5 and you decide what point to give it like 3.0 or 9.3 like that if you use a S rank 10.10 your opponet can't block it and it will kill them and anything in 6 yard radius but you will die 2 here are the colors

E purple
D yellow
C black
B Blue
A green
S white
It's an intresting idea and it is being discussed in the Ideas&Sudgestions. However, until it is actual a rule, we'll keep the measurements to ranks of D,C,B,A and S and not numbers.
Because the description of the jutsu is full of numbers now, it will not be a valid one. Hence I can't approve this one either.

Last edited by Naito Aburame on Fri 23 Jan 2009, 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 2:53 pm

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Ruka Kaguya wrote:

Mokuton no Jutsu
Mokuton no Jutsu, the act of using the Wood Element, allows the ninja to manipulate and conjure tree and wood at will. The wood will grow and bend at the ninja's will, taking whatever form he needs. This element is formed through the simultaneous usage of the Earth and Water Elemental styles.

It was never approved in the first place because Zazuro's an idiot.

Secondly, my profile was approved. My clan application stating that my clan has mokuton release was approved. I'm not trying to approve Mokuton release, I'm trying to approve my techniques for it.

Thirdly, why do you think I can't have it? I have a perfectly logical explanation for why my clan can manipulate wood, and how they're related to Hashirama and the rest of the Senju clan. I'll also be the only one on the site to use it, so I don't think your reason:

Quote :

Beats my reasons:

Found in Clans Thread:
Quote :
Gisou
A clan long hidden away from the shinobi world, the Gisou clan has just arisen within the past decade, and claim to be descendants of the Senju clan, demonstrating that they are capable of controlling water, earth, and wood. Having survived as hunters, they've also seemed to take on some of the properties of their prey, in order to aid them in their tasks.

Abilities:
The abilities of a Gisou begin at the Senju's genes, from where they've inherited an innate elemental control. This not only allows them to control both suiton and doton simultaneously, but to combine the elements, giving them the rare mokuton abilities. Their other powers range from specific taijutsu tactics and physical benefitting ninjutsu techniques, giving them animalistic traits, as well as a list of stealth related jutsu to aid them in tracking, hunting and evading. All around they are a very mysterious clan, with very few of their members choosing to actually become shinobi, the majority of their members have thus stuck to tradition, and have remained hunters.

And here's my profile. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 4:10 pm

Since Kitsuke approved my summons, I think I will add a bit more details to the jutsus of the summons.
This is the summoning technique which got approved:
the summon wrote:
Summoning Technique - Summon - Rank B-A - Cannon - Handseals: 4 with both hands
The user is able to summon animals which she/he has a bloodcontract with. The more bugs, the higher rank it will demand. B rank summoning technique will allow the user to summon enough bugs to cover an whole enemy human body.
(Scavenger Bugs
Naito's blood contract are a society of bugs which appetite is to eat corpses and there skill is to collect information of them. Another technique which is shared by there population is to fuse with each other to create a one bigger body.

Elder Scavenger Bug
Type: Summon - Elder Scavenger Bug is the team leader of all the Scavengers who are out to serve the caller. It is he who is the link between the user and the rest of the Scavenger Bug squad.
Look: 5cm(15inches) tall and stands sometimes on 2 legs. White bare and a staff which he uses to point out directions with.
Personality: Old and tired man with low patients. Great confidence and very brave. He has a long life time experience of his job. Very suitable to be the team leader of the summoned squad.

Jutsus which are shared by all the Scavenger Bugs:

Body Fuse Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon - Handseals: No
The Scavenger Bugs uses this technique to fuse themselves with each other to create a one bigger body.

Telepathic - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Custom - Handseals: No
Scavenger bugs use this technique to send small amount of information telepathically. In order to use this technique they have to fully concentrate on the technique for around 5 seconds. During that time, they will not be aware of the surroundings.

Memory Book Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom - Handseals: No
The original technique: Telepathic
(Telepathic - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Custom - Handseals: No
Scavenger bugs use this technique to send small amount of information telepathically. In order to use this technique they have to fully concentrate on the technique for around 5 seconds. During that time, they will not be aware of the surroundings.)
Memory Book Technique is a upgraded version of Telepathic. The user is able to send unlimited amount of information via the telepathical ability in a compressed form. So the receiver won't get all the information at one go. Otherwise the receiver would get overwhelmed of all the massive amount of information and wouldn't be able to focus during an unknown time.

Autopsy Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom - Handseals: No
The Scavenger Bugs uses this technique when they eat up a dead ninja. During there meal, they'll collect all the data they get from the body while they are eating it. The data they get, they send it to the leader bug of the summoned, who then uses the Memory Book Technique at the end of the meal to send all the data they got to the user.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 7:20 pm

if I am in curse mark can I use one rank higher jutsus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 8:42 pm

Name-Senki Kawa - Senki River
Rank- D
Range- Long
Effect- After activating the "Darkness" Aura wings, Akugo will choose water as his element for that battle. Then, by using the water beneath the ground and his own aura, Akugo will preform this jutsu. It will turn the area into a massive river, but one with no current. All this jutsu does is allow for Akugo to preform water-based jutsu and summonings in dry areas.

Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 2:34 am

Akugo Senki wrote:

Rank- D
Range- Long
Effect- After activating the "Darkness" Aura wings, Akugo will choose water as his element for that battle. Then, by using the water beneath the ground and his own aura, Akugo will preform this jutsu. It will turn the area into a massive river, but one with no current. All this jutsu does is allow for Akugo to preform water-based jutsu and summonings in dry areas.

Not so sure about the D rank. Most water moves that create a mass amount of water are B rank +... however, this is only utilizing water. Then again, you're still controlling a lot of it.

Compromise?

Up it to C rank, and add some sort of clause that it won't work in all environments. I doubt the water tables in sand and stone (or even cloud for that matter) are as fruitful as say Mist or Konoha.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 7:14 am

Eki Gisou wrote:
Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Ruka Kaguya wrote:

Mokuton no Jutsu

It was never approved in the first place because Zazuro's an idiot.

Secondly, my profile was approved. My clan application stating that my clan has mokuton release was approved. I'm not trying to approve Mokuton release, I'm trying to approve my techniques for it.

Thirdly, why do you think I can't have it? I have a perfectly logical explanation for why my clan can manipulate wood, and how they're related to Hashirama and the rest of the Senju clan. I'll also be the only one on the site to use it, so I don't think your reason:

Quote :

Beats my reasons:

Found in Clans Thread:
Quote :
Gisou
A clan long hidden away from the shinobi world, the Gisou clan has just arisen within the past decade, and claim to be descendants of the Senju clan, demonstrating that they are capable of controlling water, earth, and wood. Having survived as hunters, they've also seemed to take on some of the properties of their prey, in order to aid them in their tasks.

Abilities:
The abilities of a Gisou begin at the Senju's genes, from where they've inherited an innate elemental control. This not only allows them to control both suiton and doton simultaneously, but to combine the elements, giving them the rare mokuton abilities. Their other powers range from specific taijutsu tactics and physical benefitting ninjutsu techniques, giving them animalistic traits, as well as a list of stealth related jutsu to aid them in tracking, hunting and evading. All around they are a very mysterious clan, with very few of their members choosing to actually become shinobi, the majority of their members have thus stuck to tradition, and have remained hunters.

And here's my profile. Enjoy!

I dont want you to hate me cause were friends Eki its Zazuro who unapproved it so I will approve it now.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 7:15 am

Naito Aburame wrote:
Since Kitsuke approved my summons, I think I will add a bit more details to the jutsus of the summons.
This is the summoning technique which got approved:
the summon wrote:
Summoning Technique - Summon - Rank B-A - Cannon - Handseals: 4 with both hands
The user is able to summon animals which she/he has a bloodcontract with. The more bugs, the higher rank it will demand. B rank summoning technique will allow the user to summon enough bugs to cover an whole enemy human body.
(Scavenger Bugs

Elder Scavenger Bug
Type: Summon - Elder Scavenger Bug is the team leader of all the Scavengers who are out to serve the caller. It is he who is the link between the user and the rest of the Scavenger Bug squad.
Look: 5cm(15inches) tall and stands sometimes on 2 legs. White bare and a staff which he uses to point out directions with.
Personality: Old and tired man with low patients. Great confidence and very brave. He has a long life time experience of his job. Very suitable to be the team leader of the summoned squad.

Jutsus which are shared by all the Scavenger Bugs:

Body Fuse Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon - Handseals: No
The Scavenger Bugs uses this technique to fuse themselves with each other to create a one bigger body.

Telepathic - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Custom - Handseals: No
Scavenger bugs use this technique to send small amount of information telepathically. In order to use this technique they have to fully concentrate on the technique for around 5 seconds. During that time, they will not be aware of the surroundings.

Memory Book Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom - Handseals: No
The original technique: Telepathic
(Telepathic - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Custom - Handseals: No
Scavenger bugs use this technique to send small amount of information telepathically. In order to use this technique they have to fully concentrate on the technique for around 5 seconds. During that time, they will not be aware of the surroundings.)
Memory Book Technique is a upgraded version of Telepathic. The user is able to send unlimited amount of information via the telepathical ability in a compressed form. So the receiver won't get all the information at one go. Otherwise the receiver would get overwhelmed of all the massive amount of information and wouldn't be able to focus during an unknown time.

Autopsy Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom - Handseals: No
The Scavenger Bugs uses this technique when they eat up a dead ninja. During there meal, they'll collect all the data they get from the body while they are eating it. The data they get, they send it to the leader bug of the summoned, who then uses the Memory Book Technique at the end of the meal to send all the data they got to the user.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 7:22 am

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Name: Raiton: Shinhai no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Nerve Control Technique
Range: -
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description:The set up of this technique is like Kitsuke's Electrocution Technique, where he just gets a bit of his Lightning Chakra into the enemy. Then, via the Raijuu's of advanced lightning control, he'd be able to send it up to the opponent's brain, either knocking them out, or just getting it throughout. If Kitsuke's lucky, he'll get the Lightning Chakra to the opponent's brain before their knocked out, so this technique will be a success. What this actually does, is send electrical messages from the opponent's brain, to other parts of their body, which is too advanced for just about any Raiton using Shinobi, without lightning control like Raijuu's. At it's weakest levels, one would just cause accidental movements, but at it's highest levels, the even controlled when the opponent breathed. At Kitsuke's level he can fully control the lightning inside the body of the target not only capable of controlling the nerve's but completely damage it.

Could someone look at this one

Requires Medical Ninjutsu
Approved
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 8:21 am

Eki Gisou wrote:
Mokuton: Kasei no Jutsu [Wood Release: Growth Technique]
Kasei no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this, he can send his chakra through the soil to increase the nutrients received by a specific plant or group of plants, even seeds can be targeted. This then causes the plants to grow at an extremely fast rate.
I will sudgest C rank.

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Kouyou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Enhancement Technique]
Kouyou no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this, he can send his chakra through the soil and into the roots of certain plants. This then increases the plants natural abilities (producing poison, growing fruit, absorbing water) ten fold.
I will sudgest C rank.

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Chozou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Storage Technique]
Chozou no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this he can withdraw energy from a target plant, or groups of plants. This will wilt the plant (not necessary kill it) and shrink it's size, placing it in a coma like state. This technique is good for collecting samples or other experiments.
What is this "energy"? Is it chakra? And how can energy be collected in samples for experiments?

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Makitsuke [Wood Release: Seed Sowing]
Makitsuke is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. This technique plants a seed on his opponent, normally done so by tunneling it underground and into the opponents foot. Other methods include combining the seeds with other mokuton techniques and laying them on the opponent. The seed is so small itself, the target wont be able to see it, much less even notice it. For Eki however, the seed gives off a very specific pheromone, so that he can track the target with ease.
May I sudgest C rank?

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton Henge no Jutsu [Wood Element Transformation Technique]
Mokuton Henge is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. The beams will converge around his body to form the shape or individual he wishes to transform into. Unlike regular Henge which just transforms ones appearance, Mokuton Henge creates a physical material to hide ones appearance. This technique works best when the copied person is at least partially made out of wood.
Approved

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Barakei no Jutsu [Wood Release: Rose Whip Technique]
Barakei no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause a length of rose vine to extend from his palm. After the majority of the vine falls to the floor, he may grasp it by a clear part near the handle, the rest of the vine being covered in thorns. He may then wield the vine like a whip.
Rose vine? Remember, it's "Wood Release".

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Kafunkumo no Jutsu [Wood Release: Pollen Cloud Technique]
Kafunkumo no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hands on the ground. This then causes a cloud of poisonous pollen to explode upwards, hiding Eki in their yellow spores. If this pollen is breathed in, it can cause severe breathing problems. Eki, on the other hand, has gained an immunity to it.
Why are you immune to it?

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu [Wood Release: Grass Clone Technique]
Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and form clones out of nearby grass and small plants. these clones are more of a distraction then anything, but as they use light resources, it is possible to make many of them without using much chakra. The clones disperse into grass when hit.
This is not "Wood Release".

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Urufuitami [Wood Release: Wolfsbane]
Urufuitami is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and then have a wolfsbane flower grow from the palm of his hand. He may then throw the flower, using it's sharp stem and thorns as a weapon. The flower itself is poisonous and will knockout whatever it pricks.

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Clone Technique]
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from his body. This wood will morph and form a clone of Eki, capable of utilizing all the same Mokuton techniques as the original.
Approved

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Barrier Technique]
Moku Shouheki no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. The beams can converge to form a half spherical barrier to deflect an incoming blast.
Approved

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Shichurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Technique]
Shichuurou no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will converge and combine to form a prison. In essence the technique allows Eki to conjure a prison from nothing, and not even have to summon it.
Approved

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Home Technique]
Rank A
Shichuuka no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will converge and combine to form a dwelling of his choosing. This dwelling will resemble a normal home, with rooms and doors on the inside. In essence the technique allows Eki to conjure a home from nothing, and not even have to summon it.
You forgot to add rank. I sudgest Rank A. Because of the large amount of Wood needed and the advanced architecture.
Approved

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Jubaku no Jutsu [Wood Release: Tree Restraints Technique]
Jubaku no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will wrap around his target to bind them.
Approved

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Sayajinsei [Wood Release: Pod of Life]
Sayajinsei is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause a large pod like seed to form in his hand. He may then throw this seed, preferably high in the air, and form another handseal. The pod will then burst, sending thousands of smaller seeds into the air, coating the area. Eki may then use his Kasei no Jutsu to have these seeds create a short but dense forest. Because he simply has to target the seeds with his chakra, if they land on his enemy (and they are quite sticky) the trees will to grow from him too, thoroughly immobilizing him.
Don't add multiple techniques into one. It is required that you make the Creating Seed and the rest of the technique as two seperate techniques.
Because you are affecting a large area and the offensive technique is hard to dodge. Perhaps it would be more suitable to be a Rank A technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 1:04 pm

Eki Gisou wrote:
Akugo Senki wrote:

Rank- C
Range- Long
Effect- After activating the "Darkness" Aura wings, Akugo will choose water as his element for that battle. Then, by using the water beneath the ground and his own aura, Akugo will preform this jutsu. It will turn the area into a massive river, but one with no current. All this jutsu does is allow for Akugo to preform water-based jutsu and summonings in dry areas. This jutsu will only work in areas where water is prominent beneath the ground. In areas like forests, or countries like Mist. In areas like a Desert or even countries like Stone, the jutsu will be ineffective, the most it would do is soak the ground.

Not so sure about the D rank. Most water moves that create a mass amount of water are B rank +... however, this is only utilizing water. Then again, you're still controlling a lot of it.

Compromise?

Up it to C rank, and add some sort of clause that it won't work in all environments. I doubt the water tables in sand and stone (or even cloud for that matter) are as fruitful as say Mist or Konoha.

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 3:19 pm

Quote :
Rank- C
Range- Long
Effect- After activating the "Darkness" Aura wings, Akugo will choose water as his element for that battle. Then, by using the water beneath the ground and his own aura, Akugo will preform this jutsu. It will turn the area into a massive river, but one with no current. All this jutsu does is allow for Akugo to preform water-based jutsu and summonings in dry areas. This jutsu will only work in areas where water is prominent beneath the ground. In areas like forests, or countries like Mist. In areas like a Desert or even countries like Stone, the jutsu will be ineffective, the most it would do is soak the ground.

Approved.

Quote :
Eki Gisou wrote:
Kasei no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this, he can send his chakra through the soil to increase the nutrients received by a specific plant or group of plants, even seeds can be targeted. This then causes the plants to grow at an extremely fast rate.

I will sudgest C rank.

jutsu wrote:

Kouyou no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this, he can send his chakra through the soil and into the roots of certain plants. This then increases the plants natural abilities (producing poison, growing fruit, absorbing water) ten fold.

I will sudgest C rank.

jutsu wrote:

Quote :
Chozou no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this he can withdraw energy from a target plant, or groups of plants. This will wilt the plant (not necessary kill it) and shrink it's size, placing it in a coma like state. This technique is good for collecting samples or other experiments.

What is this "energy"? Is it chakra? And how can energy be collected in samples for experiments?

Life force chakra whatever, this is pretty much just the reverse of the growth technique. he's not collecting the nergy, he collects the wilted plant as it's now smaller.

Quote :
Kafunkumo no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hands on the ground. This then causes a cloud of poisonous pollen to explode upwards, hiding Eki in their yellow spores. If this pollen is breathed in, it can cause severe breathing problems. Eki, on the other hand, has gained an immunity to it.

Why are you immune to it?

Spending so much time around it. Almost like ingesting small doses of arsenic every day will eventually make you immune, I'll make it clearer.

Quote :
Mokuton: Barakei no Jutsu [Wood Release: Rose Whip Technique]
Barakei no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause a length of rose vine to extend from his palm. After the majority of the vine falls to the floor, he may grasp it by a clear part near the handle, the rest of the vine being covered in thorns. He may then wield the vine like a whip.

Rose vine? Remember, it's "Wood Release".

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu [Wood Release: Grass Clone Technique]
Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and form clones out of nearby grass and small plants. these clones are more of a distraction then anything, but as they use light resources, it is possible to make many of them without using much chakra. The clones disperse into grass when hit.

jutsu wrote:

Mokuton: Urufuitami [Wood Release: Wolfsbane]
Urufuitami is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and then have a wolfsbane flower grow from the palm of his hand. He may then throw the flower, using it's sharp stem and thorns as a weapon. The flower itself is poisonous and will knockout whatever it pricks.

I know it's not, in all technicality, "Wood" Release, however I was watching the Kage battle, and as Hashirama calls up his forest, he controls plenty of vines and leaves. My logic tells me that it would be easier to grow simpler plants if you already knew how to use a combination of earth and water to create wood. If you still disagree, maybe I'll add it in later as a plant release or something, it just seems they should be under the same thing.

Quote :
Mokuton: Sayajinsei [Wood Release: Pod of Life]
Sayajinsei is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause a large pod like seed to form in his hand. He may then throw this seed, preferably high in the air, and form another handseal. The pod will then burst, sending thousands of smaller seeds into the air, coating the area. Eki may then use his Kasei no Jutsu to have these seeds create a short but dense forest. Because he simply has to target the seeds with his chakra, if they land on his enemy (and they are quite sticky) the trees will to grow from him too, thoroughly immobilizing him.

Don't add multiple techniques into one. It is required that you make the Creating Seed and the rest of the technique as two seperate techniques.
Because you are affecting a large area and the offensive technique is hard to dodge. Perhaps it would be more suitable to be a Rank A technique.

Noted. I'll wait until I hit jounin then edit this one.

And thanks for everything Naito, I'm working on the edits now.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 3:36 pm

Eki Gisou wrote:

Chozou no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this he can withdraw chakra from a target plant, or groups of plants. This will wilt the plant (not necessary kill it) and shrink it's size, placing it in a coma like state. This technique is good for collecting samples as the plant is now smaller and easier to store.

Mokuton: Makitsuke [Wood Release: Seed Sowing]
Makitsuke is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. This technique plants a seed on his opponent, normally done so by tunneling it underground and into the opponents foot. Other methods include combining the seeds with other mokuton techniques and laying them on the opponent. The seed is so small itself, the target wont be able to see it, much less even notice it. For Eki however, the seed gives off a very specific pheromone, so that he can track the target with ease.

Mokuton Henge no Jutsu [Wood Element Transformation Technique]
Mokuton Henge is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. The beams will converge around his body to form the shape or individual he wishes to transform into. Unlike regular Henge which just transforms ones appearance, Mokuton Henge creates a physical material to hide ones appearance. This technique works best when the copied person is at least partially made out of wood.

Kafunkumo no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hands on the ground. This then causes a cloud of poisonous pollen to explode upwards, hiding Eki in their yellow spores. If this pollen is breathed in, it can cause severe breathing problems. Having spent years ingesting the pollen however, either directly or indirectly, Eki has gained an immunity to it, as to where he can breath it in and not have it affect his lungs.

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Clone Technique]
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from his body. This wood will morph and form a clone of Eki, capable of utilizing all the same Mokuton techniques as the original.

Mokuton: Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Barrier Technique]
Moku Shouheki no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. The beams can converge to form a half spherical barrier to deflect an incoming blast.

Mokuton: Shichurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Technique]
Shichuurou no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will converge and combine to form a prison. In essence the technique allows Eki to conjure a prison from nothing, and not even have to summon it.

Mokuton: Jubaku no Jutsu [Wood Release: Tree Restraints Technique]
Jubaku no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will wrap around his target to bind them.

approved.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 4:29 pm

I missed a few, so I'll take this chance to put in some earth jutsu as well. And perhaps I'll simply try and make another release for my clan something like so:

Koujouton [Plant Release]
A technique created by the Gisou clan, Koujouton is very similar to Mokuton, the difference being that Koujouton targets plants and green life and was created at a later date then Mokuton by the Gisou clan themselves, where Mokuton controls wood and was inherited by the Gisou clan through their ancestors the Senju.

I could always add something like that to my clan post. What does everybody think?"

Mokuton: Daijurin no Jutsu [Wood Release: Great Forest Technique]
Daijurin no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will extend a large mass of spikes from his arm. These spikes can act both to impale his target and as a barrier to protect a comrade.

Mokuton: Tanesouken [Wood Release: Seed Creation]
Tanesouken is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will clench his fist, and focus chakra to the area. This will create a simple sapling seed in the hollow of his hand. How exactly this seed will grow and effect it's environment depends on any other techniques Eki uses afterwards.

Mokuton: Shyushi Karamari [Wood Release: Seed Entanglement]
Shyushi Karamari is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will focus chakra into a seed, then fire it with a flicking motion. Once the seed hits something, regardless of who or what that is, the seed soon unravels and many wooden vines wrap around the target's arms and legs, thus restricting their movement greatly.

Mokuton: Ihara Mori [Wood Release: Forest of Thorns]
Ihara Mori is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will focus chakra into a seed, then fire it with a flicking motion. As soon as the seed embeds itself in soil, it becomes active and acts almost as a mine. If anything then moves within a five meter radius of the seed, it will growth very rapidly, sending thorned branches to wrap around whatever the object is.

Mokuton: Kusaki Shinka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Plant Evolution Skill]
Ihara Mori is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will focus his chakra (through contact) into a plant or a part of the plant. He can then turn that plant into a weapon for him to use. A handful of thorns become senbon, a branch can become a long bo staff. Although transformed, the weapons created by this jutsu are still plants.

Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu [Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique]
Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Doton: Goro Gaeshi [Earth Release: Mud Overturn]
Doro Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.

Doton: Doryuu Heki [Earth Release: Earth Style Wall]
Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large rock wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Doton: Doryuu Katsu [Earth Style Split]
Doryuu Katsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals, then place their hand to the ground. This will cause the earth to rise up and split apart. Once the ninja removes their hand from the ground, the earth parting will end.

Doton Kekkai: Dorou Domu [Earth Barrier: Earth Dome Prison]
Dorou Domu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, the user is able to overturn the earth and cause it to rise up around his opponents. By then placing their hands againt the dome, they can withdraw the chakra from whoever is stuck inside. At the same time, the user must use his own chakra, spread throughout the dome, to repair any damage his opponents manage to inflict on the inside. The chakra is not evenly spread however, as the chakra flows away from the user, it gets weaker, allowing the dome to be broken on the far side if hit by a hard enough force.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 6:31 pm

Eki Gisou wrote:
I missed a few, so I'll take this chance to put in some earth jutsu as well. And perhaps I'll simply try and make another release for my clan something like so:

Koujouton [Plant Release]
A technique created by the Gisou clan, Koujouton is very similar to Mokuton, the difference being that Koujouton targets plants and green life and was created at a later date then Mokuton by the Gisou clan themselves, where Mokuton controls wood and was inherited by the Gisou clan through their ancestors the Senju.

I could always add something like that to my clan post. What does everybody think?"

Mokuton: Daijurin no Jutsu [Wood Release: Great Forest Technique]
Daijurin no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will extend a large mass of spikes from his arm. These spikes can act both to impale his target and as a barrier to protect a comrade.

Mokuton: Tanesouken [Wood Release: Seed Creation]
Tanesouken is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will clench his fist, and focus chakra to the area. This will create a simple sapling seed in the hollow of his hand. How exactly this seed will grow and effect it's environment depends on any other techniques Eki uses afterwards.

Mokuton: Shyushi Karamari [Wood Release: Seed Entanglement]
Shyushi Karamari is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will focus chakra into a seed, then fire it with a flicking motion. Once the seed hits something, regardless of who or what that is, the seed soon unravels and many wooden vines wrap around the target's arms and legs, thus restricting their movement greatly.

Mokuton: Ihara Mori [Wood Release: Forest of Thorns]
Ihara Mori is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will focus chakra into a seed, then fire it with a flicking motion. As soon as the seed embeds itself in soil, it becomes active and acts almost as a mine. If anything then moves within a five meter radius of the seed, it will growth very rapidly, sending thorned branches to wrap around whatever the object is.

Mokuton: Kusaki Shinka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Plant Evolution Skill]
Ihara Mori is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will focus his chakra (through contact) into a plant or a part of the plant. He can then turn that plant into a weapon for him to use. A handful of thorns become senbon, a branch can become a long bo staff. Although transformed, the weapons created by this jutsu are still plants.

Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu [Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique]
Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Doton: Goro Gaeshi [Earth Release: Mud Overturn]
Doro Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.

Doton: Doryuu Heki [Earth Release: Earth Style Wall]
Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large rock wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Doton: Doryuu Katsu [Earth Style Split]
Doryuu Katsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals, then place their hand to the ground. This will cause the earth to rise up and split apart. Once the ninja removes their hand from the ground, the earth parting will end.

Doton Kekkai: Dorou Domu [Earth Barrier: Earth Dome Prison]
Dorou Domu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, the user is able to overturn the earth and cause it to rise up around his opponents. By then placing their hands againt the dome, they can withdraw the chakra from whoever is stuck inside. At the same time, the user must use his own chakra, spread throughout the dome, to repair any damage his opponents manage to inflict on the inside. The chakra is not evenly spread however, as the chakra flows away from the user, it gets weaker, allowing the dome to be broken on the far side if hit by a hard enough force.

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 7:12 pm

Dragon summoning upgrade.

1st level summoning. Kitaro summons a dragon made of pure lightning this dragon is about 12 ft and 6 in long. This dragon can travel at extreme speeds and explodes causing pulse waves when colliding directly with Water or fire. This dragon can be ridden only by the summoner.

2nd level summoning. When the 1st level summoning dies or is dismissed and the battle is continuing Kitaro may authorize the next dragon to come onto the field. This dragon is made of obsidian metal and filled with a citrus blood mixed with regular blood causing it to have an orangish coloring and be thicker than normal blood. This dragon is always exactly 1.5 x the the physical strength of the user. This dragon may explode when it chooses to its blood raining down burning things slightly upon touch. This dragon is about 17 ft. and 9 in.

3rd level summoning. If both 1st and 2nd level summonings die or are dismissed the 3rd level can be brought out. This summoning is made up of a mixture of flames and darkness. This dragon may fire out a pure darkness sphere that follows targets for up to 2 posts. THese spheres if hit by them can absorb you into a dome of darkness. The only escape once in these orbs is to stab yourself in either the arm leg or torso. if you are caught in more than 1 orb you must stab yourself in a different arm leg or torso. Otherwise you can fight blindly and with limited hearing. This dragon may also fire flaming streams out of its mouth that explode on impact on anything exept for other fire. This dragon is about 21 ft. and 3 in long.

4th level summoning. if all previous dragons are defeated and Kitaro has been stabbed and has an open wound leaking out blood this dragon may be called out. This dragon has the ability to shift between pure mud pure lightning pure fire and pure water. This dragon takes 1 full post to change but becomes invulnerable to physical attacks during this post. the dragon once transformed becomes almost impervious to its element and gains the ability to fire out orbs of this element. These orbs are 10 ft square orbs (all sides 10 ft diameter 10 ft.) The dragon can travel at almost teleportation speeds and has the ability to recover others wounds by sacrificing 1 element it fully heals 1 person. (cant become a certain element again in that battle). This dragon is 35 ft long and 11 in long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 8:46 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 9:55 pm

Name:Fire walk
Rank B
description:can walk on fire but say if someone hits me with a fire ball the damage will be the fame
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 8:08 am

Ruka Kaguya wrote:
Name:Fire walk
Rank B
description:can walk on fire but say if someone hits me with a fire ball the damage will be the fame
I don't understand the description: "but say if someone hits me with a fire ball the damage will be the fame".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 20 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next