Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 2:50 pm

Added it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 3:20 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 2:54 am

Its not a bit too powerful to be a B Rank? I mean look it is erasing somebody's mind. No?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 3:50 am

...Yah its too powerful but the tiny drawback is the user cannot use it without the target unconsious or the target is willing - comment ? simple Fuiinjutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 3:55 am

I think it should be at least an A rank. Cause even if he is unconcius, it could erase everything.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 3:57 am

...Well you see....Kito the rank of a jutsu (For me) depends on its strength and weakness...and I find that jutsu a little more hard to do ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 4:04 am

Maybe, and thats what I do too. But I thought about the effects too. And for me a memory eraser is for me a S-Rank, amd because it have to be unconcius, A-Rank.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 4:10 am

Lets make it more deeper...if you analyze that jutsu is like mind body changing technique which is used by Ino Yamanaka ...it is only rank C right? yes it is (of course..hehehe..leafninja.com) why? cause you've got to be really focused so that it would hit...and after you hit your body would be completely vulnerable to attacks...so its very dangerous to use that technique...same with this jutsu...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 4:22 am

Bad exemple, not for the idea, but its a keke. They cant really attribute a rank to a keke. Anyway, even if it does, find something else cause I cant follow. ((Sorry its written in my mind xD))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:44 am

Painful Smoke - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Custom
After the handsigns, Fumito is able to blow out a green smoke from his mouth. The smoke is only big enough to hit one target and it is a close combat technique. Any unfortunated being to inhale the smoke would be instantly casted in a genjutsu. It is as well hard to cancel, because everytime the victim would breath in, she/he would fall back in to the illusion.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:48 am

NAME: minesweep of fate
desription: kamoku teleports open scrolls from his home containing several things. they are placed in variouse areas under, above or around the victum and one byone kamoku opens them up, revealing what they contained.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:53 am

NAME: oximoron of defense
DESCRIPTION: when kamoku is hit severiley, he puls out small round black objects fom the wounds that lok like eggs. they have a japanese number goin up to 1-1000 along with a name in blue text. they grow and become roundlike monsters that move so fast that your lucky to even see what thei number is. they have ultimate defese and has an extreme intent on killing the oponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 12:24 pm

Kito, it is Rank B for these reasons:

The jutsu becomes less difficult due to his Kekkei

The jutsu has a few drawbacks, such as that the body can't move and it has to be used on either a willing or an unconscious person

It can only erase memories, it says nothing of what you have learned, jutsu you can use, regular facts you know, and other things.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 2:39 pm

I have the ability to manipulate chakra within my own standards, so it's not so hard to do when you have ability to use raw chakra as your own special effect. So, it's not all so hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 8:24 pm

Well, it's been approved. That's final.
The rank wouldn't change anything anyway, he is an Akatsuki he could use it whether it be B or A
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:39 pm

...told ya...
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 9:39 pm

Fumito wrote:
After the handsigns, Fumito is able to blow out a green smoke from his mouth. The smoke is only big enough to hit one target and it is a close combat technique. Any unfortunated being to inhale the smoke would be instantly casted in a genjutsu. It is as well hard to cancel, because everytime the victim would breath in, she/he would fall back in to the illusion.

Maybe a B-Rank
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 9:22 am

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Fumito wrote:

Maybe a B-Rank

What if I make it a bloodline ability? would it be acceptable as C rank then?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 9:25 am

Fumito wrote:
Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Fumito wrote:

Maybe a B-Rank

maybe but explain your Kekkai Genkai
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 1:51 pm

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Fumito wrote:
Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Fumito wrote:

Maybe a B-Rank

One with the bloodline ability, are able to produce a special mass in the mouth which contains genjutsu elemental. The mass is hidden in a special container in the mouth until it is time to use it in a ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 5:07 pm

name:Monster creator
type:summoning
When used the user can create any form of monster up to c rank power.

name:Star blaster
size:1 foot
range:4 feet
The user forms their chakra into a star shape and fires it.

(I edited the others too.)

Last edited by Suruki on Thu 01 Jan 2009, 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 12:49 am

Fumito wrote:
Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Fumito wrote:
Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Fumito wrote:

Maybe a B-Rank

One with the bloodline ability, are able to produce a special mass in the mouth which contains genjutsu elemental. The mass is hidden in a special container in the mouth until it is time to use it in a ninjutsu.

Sure it could be approve ok understood but explain how many posts does the gas lasts?

You know after 3-4 posts the gas stops or dissapates and the target could escape now...easily...
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 12:50 am

Suruki wrote:
name:Monster creator
When used the user can create any form of monster up to c rank power.

name:Star blaster
The user forms their chakra into a star shape and fires it.

I suggest that you should just make a C-Rank summoning Suruki (just a piece of advice)

Star blaster ah...I think you should put the range and the size
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 8:02 am

Painful Smoke - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Bloodline Ability
The smoke of the area disappears quickly by the wind of nature and makes the technique weaker very quickly. As soon as user stops blowing out smoke it takes no delay until this ninjutsu fades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 1:24 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next