Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 8:17 pm

Kanashibari no Jutsu (Temporary Paralysis Technique)
Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu, literally "Temporary Paralysis Technique"
Type: D-rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Users: Orochimaru, ANBU, etc.
Used to cause one's opponent to lose the advantage of movement. Freezing them in their tracks, this Jutsu creates an opening for a more dangerous attack. Most ANBU seem to know this technique.

Fushi Tensei - Living Corpse Reincarnation
Character Use: Orochimaru
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Fushi Tensei was a specially developed Ninjutsu technique developed by Orochimaru. The technique prevents death by allowing the caster to leave his body and inhabit the body of another. This allows one to remain in the world forever as they are not restrained by the age limits placed on ones physical body. When Orochimaru takes over the body the original individual is not totally wiped out, a small piece of them remains behind to become a part of Orochimaru's subconscious. Orochimaru wished to use this technique to take over the body of an Uchiha clan member, this would allow him greater ability to fulfill his goal of learning all the jutsu of the world. When Orochimaru switches bodies, he is forced to inhabit that body for a period of years before he will be able to use the technique again.

Okay i have one s-rank, i am done for S ranks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 9:01 pm

Kazujo wrote:
Kanashibari no Jutsu (Temporary Paralysis Technique)
Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu, literally "Temporary Paralysis Technique"
Type: D-rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Users: Orochimaru, ANBU, etc.
Used to cause one's opponent to lose the advantage of movement. Freezing them in their tracks, this Jutsu creates an opening for a more dangerous attack. Most ANBU seem to know this technique.

APPROVED

Kazujo wrote:
Fushi Tensei - Living Corpse Reincarnation
Character Use: Orochimaru

Fushi Tensei was a specially developed Ninjutsu technique developed by Orochimaru. The technique prevents death by allowing the caster to leave his body and inhabit the body of another. This allows one to remain in the world forever as they are not restrained by the age limits placed on ones physical body. When Orochimaru takes over the body the original individual is not totally wiped out, a small piece of them remains behind to become a part of Orochimaru's subconscious. Orochimaru wished to use this technique to take over the body of an Uchiha clan member, this would allow him greater ability to fulfill his goal of learning all the jutsu of the world. When Orochimaru switches bodies, he is forced to inhabit that body for a period of years before he will be able to use the technique again.

Okay i have one s-rank, i am done for S ranks.

This jutsu is not allowed, REJECTED
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:10 pm

Kito Uchiha wrote:
The 5 Elements Body Stance Activation
The 5 Elements Body Stance Activation is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. These Jutsus change the whole body into one of the 5 main elements. They requiered a lot of chakra because all the chakra is turn into an element and turn the body into it.

• Lightning Release: Lightning Body Stance
    Lightning Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into electricity all over his body and finally he will turn on into a lightning human. When its done, his body will only be made out of lightning and his speed will increase by 5x. The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his lightning armor, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, he will by electrified instantly. The only thing is that jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.

• Earth Release: Earth Body Stance
    Earth Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into earth all over his body and finally he will turn on into a stone human. When its done, his body will only be made out of stone and his strength and resistence will increase by 5x. The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his stone armor, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, it will done nothing cause of its solid state, but its speed will be reduce because of his weight. That jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.

• Water Release: Water Body Stance
    Water Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into water all over his body and finally he will turn on into a water human. When its done, his body will only be made out of water and his body will be able to merge with other fluids without beiing any different. It can also goes into any places due to its fluidity. The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his water armor, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, it will done nothing cause of its fluid state. So it only pass right into him That jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.

• Fire Release: Fire Body Stance
    Fire Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into fire all over his body and finally he will turn on into a human torch. When its done, his body will only be made out of fire and if his body received wind chakra, Kito will turn bigger and stronger because the wind intesify it. The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his fire armor, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, he will be burn instantly. That jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.

• Wind Release: Wind Body Stance
    Wind Body Stance is a elementary technique developped by Kito Uchiha. Kito will turn on his chakra into wind all over his body and finally he will turn on into a wind halo human shaped. When its done, his body will only be made out of wind and his body will be capable to merge with the air making him invisible, even for the Sharingan or the Byakugan, and can also dissipate into the air by traveling fast country by country (like 8x faster for large travelings.) The second effect of this jutsu is that the user will be protect of close range combat. Due to his wind halo form, if anyone tries to punched or kicked him or anything, he will only pass throught it. The only thing is that jutsu requierd a lot of chakra for a normal person.

I UNAPPROVE THIS!

First approved by Kitaro but this is far too OVERPOWERED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:11 pm

Not again...Kitaro is an admin. He is the one who can have the most right in this site exept for Naruto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:15 pm

Not true.
Mods have equal right to unapprove smarts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:16 pm

I know that, but i mean that throught times he got a good judgement on this site (lol, throught times...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:16 pm

Obviously not. Because I agree, they are OP. I left the fight cuz I wasn't going to fight against an OP jutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:18 pm

I dont use it often. It cost too much chakra to maintain. I use it in the fight to escape my death thats all...

Kitsuke, can you pm me on why are you taking me personnaly from the time I subscribed here plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:21 pm

He's not. You just happen to fuck up a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:22 pm

Anyway, I want that Kitaro looked back at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:23 pm

how about we cut back on the jutsu power. make it like cover you in wind and fire and waer and lightning and earth instead of actually becoming the element. cut em down to b or a rank jutsu instead of this.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:24 pm

....Oh I personally put this thing up...i should have said bad words...

All I can say is...

Your abusing this phrase!

"You can use jutsus even though it is your not elemental affinity"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:40 pm

Im a kage now. Why cant I have my own S-Rank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:40 pm

Because, without the element affinity these jutsu would be impossible to pull off, even as a kage
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:43 pm

,...thats what I mentioned...
Your abusing this phrase!

"You can use jutsus even though it is your not elemental affinity"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:44 pm

That phrase is true within limits.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 12:37 am

How do you control chakra as just an element. You're no longer human. Additionally, about half those elements are intangible, meaning because you can't control them, you'd burst apart when you turn into them. Even if you could, there'd be no way to turn back. This is like, Scotty transporter crap you're talking about. Oh, and I have a jutsu!

Aoihigi: Kerai no Kugutsu Kingu [Blue Secret Technique: Servant of the Puppet King]
Kerai no Kugutsu Kingu is a technique developed by Daedalus, used to control his large Blue Puppet of Sea and Sky. This jutsu gives him the control over the puppet to use it properly, in air and water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 12:40 am

APPROVED

Move it yourself
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 12:49 am

Daedalus wrote:
How do you control chakra as just an element. You're no longer human. Additionally, about half those elements are intangible, meaning because you can't control them, you'd burst apart when you turn into them. Even if you could, there'd be no way to turn back. This is like, Scotty transporter crap you're talking about. Oh, and I have a jutsu!

Who are you talking to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 12:49 am

He was talking to Kito
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 12:50 am

...Told ya...(again)

1 admin and 2 mods against Kito Uchiha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 1:47 am

Look, first, my caract is based on nature manipulation.
Second, i dony trly too much on these techniques.
Look I barely used them and its been a whilr since ive got them

This is how much time I used them,

Earth: Never

Lightning: Never

Water: 1 time and it wasent in battle

Fire: Once with Kidate today

Wind: maybe 2 or 3 times and only once was in battle.

So plz, I dont use them so often cause I know they are using too much chakra for it.
And I dont want to godmod if I can say.
I know they are powerful, thats why I put them high ranked.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 2:02 am

I just read over one of your posts. You actually said you used one of the techniques to escape death. That in itself is practically a definition of godmodding. It's not really a fair fight if you can simply turn into water once someone has you beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 2:04 am

I dont rely on it too much. Cost too much chakra. If I use it to escape eath, its because I dont have other choices and right after that my chakra will be consumed...
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 4:07 am

Well thats what Kito needs a escaping jutsus to avoid death pretty useful eh...(you dont have to god mod to escape death you just need this jutsus to escape cause the other battles before this got approved or cheat)

Kito really needs strong jutsus so I wont beat him again without using any jutsu...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 11 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next