Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 9:20 pm

The chakra drain is a bit OP, being in a blink of an eye. If you put something about the length of time it is used giving you more chakra than a really short amount of time It's approved.

The rest, APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 9:24 pm

Justu: Sword Destruction no justu
Element: N/A
Description: After emitting chakra into a blade the user will do a string of handsigns. After that is finished the user will force thier sword into the ground. The sword will explode into thousands of sharp mini blades like shards of glass. The user can direct them with a simple point or throw of a kunai. The shards last for about 2 minutes then they reform back into the sword.

I place chakra into the blade then do the jutsu. The blade well then turn into thousands of Shards still useing my chakra to fly and do what ever i wont. Then after one post. I well use my chakra to thats in the blade to reform it back to normal. blade again. Thats why it b rank all the chakra usage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 9:30 pm

That was already approved I believe.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 9:30 pm

o ok lol sorry i still sleepy i just woke up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 9:34 pm

Dat's kool.
No need to apologize
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 9:55 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 11:17 pm

Then what about phantom tracking?
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 11:42 pm

This is Phantom Tracker read it

Haku wrote: It isn't OP. The sword becomes a medium for the technique, emitting the glow that morphs the user's vision. Since chakra can read chakra by the fact that it will bounce away from it if it is different, the glowing blue thing is completely logical.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 1:02 am

Jutsu Name: Dragon Breath
Element: Fire
Description: Tenshin must first summon Tenzashi the Black Flame Dragon. Tenshin well have Tenzash fly around with him on it or not on it. When Tnshi says, Bring Fire on the enemy. Tenzashi well breath a Black Flame from his mouth. Burn and anll things in its path including metal. (Melts Metal)

Jutsu Name: Two as One
Element: N/A
Description: Tenshin must first summon Tenzashi the Black Flame Dragon. Tenshin well then do some hand signs and say. When Two become One. Tenshin well have to be Rideing on Tenzashi. Tenshin well then sink in to Tenzashi body only leaveing his upper body visabl on top of Tenzashi head. This well make Zenshi view stronger and make him move alot faster and his body alot harder than metal. Tenzashi well be controling every movement They make. As Tenshin does Chakra Drain to keep the Jutsu going for as long as possibe. (2-3 post)

Jutsu name: Black Fame Body
Element Fire
Description: Tenshin must first summon Tenzashi the Black Flame Dragon. Tenshin well be riding on top of Tenzashi. Tenshin well do the needed hand Signs and say Burn Tenzashi, Making Tenzashi and Tenshin body be covered in black flames. Tenshin only use this jutsu a s a defence, and when someone some how wides up on top Of Tenzashi with them. If the Enemy get touched By Tenzashi or Tenshin in this state they well IMMEDIATELY Burn to death. (1-2 Post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 1:19 am

I think you have too many S-Ranks.

The other two are APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 1:36 am

but it forTenzashi when i summon him not me
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 4:14 am

Tenshin Uchiha wrote:
but it forTenzashi when i summon him not me

It counts as your S-Rank too cause its your summon
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 4:20 am

True ok whaever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 1:02 pm

Sorry Enshi
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 10:49 pm

Lightning Jutsus

name:Lightning Realese:Lightning Sheild
description:The user performs the hand seals(ox-monkey-rabbit-rat-dragon)and create a sheild of lightning that paralyses anything that touches it for 3 posts.

name:Lightning Realese:Black Lightning Dragon
description:The user performs the hand seals(snake-dragon-horse-dog-tiger)and creates a dragon out of black lightning.

name:Lightning Realese:Lightning Storm
description:The user performs the hand seals(ox-horse-ox-tiger)to summon 5 clouds that rain lightning on the opponent.

name:Lightning Realese:Dark Lightning Vortex
description:the user performs the hand seals(monkey-snake-rat-tiger)and creates a votex of black lightning that sucks the user opponent or opponents in paralysing them.

Fire Jutsus

name:Fire realese:Pyro Blaster
description:The user performs the hand seals(rat-dog-horse-tiger)and creates a ball of fire and throws it at the enemy.

(more later)(the fire one was by mistake my second element is ice not fire)

Last edited by Suruki on Mon 12 Jan 2009, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 12:02 am

KoruiHanoo Jinsoku Tama- Black Flame Rapid Shot
Class: B
Description: A black flame engulfs both hands and, with a powerful thrust of the arm, Dante can shoot black fire at the enemy.

Kuro NaiyaShinju- Black DiamondGem
Class:B
Description: A diamond forms below both fighters and a wall casts up over them, creating an enclosed battle field. After a while of dodging attacks, Dante can summon forth a mighty blast of black fire at the opponent. If, by the off chance, it hits the wall, the wall rebounds it to the opponent and will keep going.

Hanoo Gufuu- Flame Typhoon
Description: A large tornado of flame emits from the ground. The longer Dante waits to release the tornado, the greater its power and size. The duration of the tornado is short because the winds angulf themselves after a short while.

KuroHanoo Odori- Black Flame Berserker #1
Class:A
Description: Dante can use this jutsu only after summoning the Black Wolf from inside of him. The Black Wolf lets itself fade away and gives its power to Dante. After a great struggle for which conscience will control Dante, The Black Wolf or himself, Dante's eyes turn black with blue pupils. He grows black and blue flame over his body in random places and gains speed and strength. The eyes allow him to slow things down slightly, from his point of view, and will be able to think a little better about his next move. This helps in countering attacks from his opponent. This lasts only for a while and when it dissapears, he will have to wait a good amount of time before using anymore Black Flame jutsus.

Uindo Pondo- Wind Pounder
Class:C
Description: Dante will be able to send waves of air under the ground and will be able to bring them up under the enemy to knock him away.

Suto-Mu Assaiki- Storm Crusher
Description: After using Uindo Pondo, Dante will use this jutsu. While the opponent is up in the air, Dante will combine his Black Wolf blades and will gives them the wind element, twirling them in a cyclone motion. Dante will send a few black flames into it and then will let his blades fly out with the storm. The enemy can be hit by the flames, the debris, or the blades that are acting as the blades in a blender.

Last edited by Dante on Sun 11 Jan 2009, 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 12:50 am

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Hakuben Wana wrote:
Name-Gurrido jinteki henge gishiki ~ Grid human transformation ritual
Rank-S
Range-Close
Requirements-At least three Wana members with third form Gurridogan.
Effect- Gurrido jinteki henge gishiki is exactly like Gurrido Henge. However, instead of just one person preforming it, this requires a minimum of three people. Any more people will work to help those that require assistance the most. In this technique, the users will each take their own subject and began transforming it. One will take appearances, the easiest, the next will take internal organs, a little harder than before, and the third will work on the chakra network, and bringing the body back to life if necessary, the absolute hardest part. Any shinobi preforming this after three start working will generally help with the third assignment, for it takes immense chakra to preform. This technique is generally used in times of war, to use the dead and inhuman as shinobi in the Sand's army.

Its like Human puppet technique Shiyomi you know Sasori's jutsu except your using a dead one here

APPROVED!

??? Did i said something? 😕
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 1:16 am

Suruki wrote:
Lightning Jutsus

name:Lightning Realese:Lightning Sheild
description:The user performs the hand seals(ox-monkey-rabbit-rat-dragon)and create a sheild of lightning that paralyses anything that touches it for 3 posts.

name:Lightning Realese:Black Lightning Dragon
description:The user performs the hand seals(snake-dragon-horse-dog-tiger)and creates a dragon out of black lightning.

description:The user performs the hand seals(ox-horse-ox-tiger)to summon 5 clouds that rain lightning on the opponent.

description:the user performs the hand seals(monkey-snake-rat-tiger)and creates a votex of black lightning that sucks the user opponent or opponents in paralysing them.

Fire Jutsus

name:Fire realese:Pyro Blaster
description:The user performs the hand seals(rat-dog-horse-tiger)and creates a ball of fire and throws it at the enemy.

(more later)

Everything is approved! except for this

A-Rank please

And this - maybe S-Rank
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 1:33 am

Dante wrote:
Description: A black flame engulfs both hands and, with a powerful thrust of the arm, Dante can shoot black fire at the enemy.

Kuro NaiyaShinju- Black DiamondGem
Description: A diamond forms below both fighters and a wall casts up over them, creating an enclosed battle field. After a while of dodging attacks, Dante can summon forth a mighty blast of black fire at the opponent. If, by the off chance, it hits the wall, the wall rebounds it to the opponent and will keep going.

Description: A large tornado of flame emits from the ground. The longer Dante waits to release the tornado, the greater its power and size.

Description: Dante can use this jutsu only after summoning the Black Wolf from inside of him. The Black Wolf lets itself fade away and gives its power to Dante. After a great struggle for which conscience will control Dante, The Black Wolf or himself, Dante's eyes turn black with blue pupils. He grows black and blue flame over his body in random places and gains speed and strength. The eyes allow him to slow things down slightly, from his point of view, and will be able to think a little better about his next move. This helps in countering attacks from his opponent. This lasts only for a while and when it dissapears, he will have to wait a good amount of time before using anymore Black Flame jutsus.

Description: Dante will be able to send waves of air under the ground and will be able to bring them up under the enemy to knock him away.

Description: After using Uindo Pondo, Dante will use this jutsu. While the opponent is up in the air, Dante will combine his blades and will gives them the wind element, twirling them in a cyclone motion. Dante will send a few black flames into it and then will let his blades fly out with the storm. The enemy can be hit by the flames, the debris, or the blades that are acting as the blades in a blender.

All are APPROVED except for this

Kuro NaiyaShinju- Black DiamondGem - Diamond related jutsus are more like a Kekkai Genkai (Bloodline limit) or elemental fusion.

Hanoo Gufuu- Flame Typhoon - You may want to add this - but the duration or time of the typhoon is short only cause the flames will devour the winds and B-rank please

KuroHanoo Odori- Black Flame Berserker #1 - A-rank please and remember a chuunin cannot have many A-ranks .

Suto-Mu Assaiki- Storm Crusher - what blade will you use? your blade in the custom weapons section? well you can only combine a element weapon if that weapon can absorb the element of the user like Asuma's blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 1:55 am

Alrighty. Most of the stuff is done.

Quick Question: Can I still use the DiamondGem? Or no?
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 7:16 pm

Bug Arm - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon
The user creates an arm of bugs. The bug arm is strong enough to carry the user and because of the bug legs, it is very sticky.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 11:15 pm

everyone can create jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 11:24 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 1:19 am

Dante wrote:

Description: A large tornado of flame emits from the ground. The longer Dante waits to release the tornado, the greater its power and size. The duration of the tornado is short because the winds angulf themselves after a short while.

Class:A

Description: After using Uindo Pondo, Dante will use this jutsu. While the opponent is up in the air, Dante will combine his Black Wolf blades and will gives them the wind element, twirling them in a cyclone motion. Dante will send a few black flames into it and then will let his blades fly out with the storm. The enemy can be hit by the flames, the debris, or the blades that are acting as the blades in a blender.

ALL APPROVED !

I'll copy it on your app

and sorry but you cant use the Black diamond gem
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 1:21 am

Kenzaki Uchiha wrote:
everyone can create jutsu?

yap just follow this template

Name:
Type:
Description:

Easy isnt it? and just post it here and wait for mods or admins to take a look at it, remember be patient
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 15 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next