Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 1:22 am

Naito Aburame wrote:
Bug Arm - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon
The user creates an arm of bugs. The bug arm is strong enough to carry the user and because of the bug legs, it is very sticky.

APPROVED!

I'll copy it on your app.
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 2:20 am

Name: Lightning Explosion
Type: lightning,ninjutsu
Description: Uses chakra on body burst out much electricity from the body
(Its not like Nagashi cause it not permanent)

Name: Dark Moon Rising
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Uses a genjutsu on enemy when the user is targeted by a jutsu,this is to illusionate him that you were dead. And everything on him will be filled with total darkness. User's eyes will mark at the sky. Does not affect physical. But affects mental. (Only use once to a same person a day)

Last edited by Kenzaki Uchiha on Mon 12 Jan 2009, 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 2:26 am

okay Chunnin can't have S ranks
second one what is the rank?
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Village: Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 2:38 am

Okay I''ll edit it!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jan 2009, 8:54 am

Kenzaki Uchiha wrote:
Name: Lightning Explosion
Type: lightning,ninjutsu
Description: Uses chakra on body burst out much electricity from the body
(Its not like Nagashi cause it not permanent)

Name: Dark Moon Rising
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Uses a genjutsu on enemy when the user is targeted by a jutsu,this is to illusionate him that you were dead. And everything on him will be filled with total darkness. User's eyes will mark at the sky. Does not affect physical. But affects mental. (Only use once to a same person a day)

Ahmm sorry Kenzaki but even a slight characteristic of Chidori Nagashi can make that jutsu Chidori Nagashi.You just remove the part where it lasts longer but it still have the same effects I think correct me if I am doing wrong or being rude again.

Second jutsu - explain how the genjutsu hits the target cause its a bit confusing what you used to hit the enemy.i'll give you example's
eye contact or travelling by sound or physical contact.

Last edited by Kitsuke Maru on Tue 13 Jan 2009, 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 5:42 pm

I prefer here:

http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 4:03 am

Suruki , Naito and Dante eh continue your site hunting for a good translator in the discussion I split it.

Here is the link:

https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/discussion-f2/good-translator-site-t1829.htm
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 6:24 am

Starwars

Name:Force Lightning
Type:Ninjutsu
Description:By harnessing Raijuu's powers Kitsuke is able to call forth the powers of natural lightning on his own fingers.The first step is charging lightning itself from Kitsuke's body towards his fingers.The second step includes releasing it in the form of lightning barrage.Once it hits the body of the target it would shock the target,the lightning would run over the whole body of the target destroying its body system rendering the target's body completely useless.The aftermath effects of the jutsu is permanent.Another effect of the jutsu is while the lightning is still intact with the body of the target the user could use it as a rope like bind to grab the enemy and threw him/her into any direction.

Drawbacks:Using too much of Force lightning is a draining one.1 shot of this at the opponent drains alot of chakra from the user,and it is very dangerous for the user to hold it for a long time cause it can be returned to him/her by the target by focusing the same amount of chakra or lightning element on their fingers.

Here is the picture of one:

Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Thumbn10

and here's a person using it

Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Star_w10

Last edited by Kitsuke Maru on Thu 15 Jan 2009, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 7:05 am

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Starwars

Description:By harnessing Raijuu's powers Kitsuke is able to call forth the powers of natural lightning on his own fingers.The first step is charging lightning itself from Kitsuke's body towards his fingers.The second step includes releasing it in the form of lightning barrage.Once it hits the body of the target it would shock the target,the lightning would run over the whole body of the target destroying its body system rendering the target's body completely useless.The aftermath effects of the jutsu is permanent.Another effect of the jutsu is while the lightning is still intact with the body of the target the user could use it as a rope like bind to grab the enemy and threw him/her into any direction.

Wow, a scary technique. I wish I could find some negative about it ^^
Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 2:20 pm

name:Aisu Youshiki:Yuki Doragon Jutsu
translation:Ice Style:Snow Dragon Jutsu
descreption:The user forms the hand signs (rat-hare-snake-tiger-dog-baor-dragon) and creates a giant dragon made of snow.

nameAisu Youshiki:Aisu Mari
translation:Ice Style:Ice Ball
descreption:The user forms the hand signs(dog-tiger-ox-hare)then the create an ice ball and charges at the opponent and hits them.

Last edited by Suruki on Wed 14 Jan 2009, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 4:54 pm

Suruki wrote:
name:Aisu Youshiki:Aisu Doragon Jutsu
translation:Ice Style:Ice Dragon Jutsu
descreption:The user forms the hand signs (rat-hare-snake-tiger-dog-baor-dragon) and creates a giant dragon made of ice.
Ice is one of the most solid objects in naruto world. It wouldn't be able to move on it's own.
May I sudgest if you could change it to snow? and maybe it would be enough to be a B rank.

jutsu wrote:

descreption:The user forms the hand signs(dog-tiger-ox-hare)then the create an ice ball and throws it at the opponent that freezes the part it hits.
I have hard time imagening this kind of technique in naruto world.
I wanna sudgest that this technique would be A rank and it wouldn't be able to be thrown.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 6:18 pm

change it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 6:40 pm

Naito Aburame wrote:
Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Starwars

Approved.

Unapproved

Sorry, but there are no downsides, and the Rank for something this powerful would be S because it will automatically start destroying them, with little-to-no side-effects on your part.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 8:33 pm

Suruki wrote:
name:Aisu Youshiki:Yuki Doragon Jutsu
translation:Ice Style:Snow Dragon Jutsu
descreption:The user forms the hand signs (rat-hare-snake-tiger-dog-baor-dragon) and creates a giant dragon made of snow.

descreption:The user forms the hand signs(dog-tiger-ox-hare)then the create an ice ball and charges at the opponent and hits them.

approved
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 8:37 pm

Actually. Suruki, you need the elements water+wind to create snow/ice+bloodline
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 12:26 am

Hakuben Wana wrote:
Naito Aburame wrote:
Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Starwars

Approved.

Unapproved

Sorry, but there are no downsides, and the Rank for something this powerful would be S because it will automatically start destroying them, with little-to-no side-effects on your part.

Added some drawbacks and oh A-Rank cause I can generate lightning that easy.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 9:53 am

Unlike normal willows who dont belive in regestering atom eyes' jutsus i will
Proton Excelerate
Rank A
Wes activates his atm eye when faced with oncoing Raiton attacks he will add extra protons and nutrons equal to the number in oxgen these new atoms will pull the electrons from raiton attack severly weaking them or negating them completly
C and lower completly negated
B severly weakend to a d rank
A weakend to a C rank
S rank weakend to A rank
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 10:12 am

Wes Mang wrote:
Proton Excelerate
Rank A
Wes activates his atm eye when faced with oncoing Raiton attacks he will add extra protons and nutrons equal to the number in oxgen these new atoms will pull the electrons from raiton attack severly weaking them or negating them completly
A weakend to a C rank
S rank weakend to A rank

Does this mean that if your aren't facing the attack you cant negate it? right and if it is fast enough you wont have time to pull the electrons?
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 10:21 am

Wes Mang wrote:
Proton Excelerate
Rank A
A weakend to a C rank
S rank weakend to A rank

Explain in more detail about the character's ability to move the "protons" and "nutrons". How exactly is this technique performed?
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 11:41 am

Naito Aburame wrote:
Actually. Suruki, you need the elements water+wind to create snow/ice+bloodline

ummm. I have the ice element so I don't need water and wind
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 2:06 pm

But you NEED water and wind to even create the ice element in the first place...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 6:08 pm

Also. Nowhere in your app does it say that you have Haku's bloodline. You can't just randomly have Ice.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 8:11 pm

Naito Aburame wrote:
Wes Mang wrote:
Proton Excelerate
Rank A
A weakend to a C rank
S rank weakend to A rank

Explain in more detail about the character's ability to move the "protons" and "nutrons". How exactly is this technique performed?

It's the atome eyes abilty
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 9:09 pm

Wes Mang wrote:
Proton Excelerate
Rank A
A weakend to a C rank
S rank weakend to A rank

Except for the fact Excelerate is spelt Accelerate... This is APPROVED.
And as I also have an I, I don't think you'll mind if I use it, will you Wes?
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 9:18 pm

No Dae i have the eye because of you, so any Atom eye jutsu feel free to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next