Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 2:05 pm

Lee had his hood over his head and was sitting in a tall oak tree. He gleaming swords were reflecting the sun's light as it was extremely hot out. There were only a few clouds to block the sun's ray. He was starting to sweat a little, so he pulled down his hood and wiped his face off with a spare rag in his bag. He put his rag back in his pocket and felt his old mist headband still in his robe. He put that in his bag as well. Now, all he had to do was wait in the tree nearby the waterfall, lake, and steep cliff.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec 2008, 2:19 pm

in the direction of the cliff, Lee heard the sound of rocks slamming against each other. as lee looked over to see what the sound was. slowly, he could see a man with sliver hair covering his face, a large red jacket, and black pants, seeming to be walking up a non-existing staircase, wearing a katana on his left hip, with his hand on the scabbard, just below the hand guard as he said "so we finally meet"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 9:10 pm

Modorokie took off his robe, revealing a thin, black armor. "Yes, I believe you are zodiark, am I correct?" He was little weirded out by this guy's appearence, but he was an Akatsuki, what was he supposed to expect? A guy in a sterling silver pants and a rainbow shirt? His rainbow eye was activated as he stared at the Akatsuki leader.

((By the way, don't post me doing any action at all like me looking at something. That's my job. Just for future references))

Rainbow Eye: Once a user has mastered the Rainbow Chakra, he/she gains this ability. This eye has the ability has the power to negate and reflect any kekei genkai, including any sharingan or and bakugan.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 9:48 pm

((sorry, thought that it was safe to say that someone looked towards an odd sound))

"seems you are as well informed as i am" zodiark continued to walk forward, only stopping once he was 5m away from lee. as he stood there he pointed towards lee's eyes and said "now i was never informed about multi-colored eyes"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 9:57 pm

"Well, it's an ability that I picked up while I was training, travelling, and exploring." He smirked a little, but it went away. He gripped his swords, and put himself on guard for a secret attack. His eye changed to a golden-yellowish color. "Well, you ready to begin?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 9:59 pm

zodiark smiled and said "any time you are" he crouched lower to the ground, his left foot out in front while his right was behind him slightly, his left hand on the scabbard of his sword while his right hand held a firm yet lose grip on the hilt
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 10:06 pm

He charged forward at Zodiark when he pulled out both of his swords. He swung them around when he jumped around in the air and clenched his grip. He lunged the swords at his head and his body began to charged electricity and lightning. A storm began to brew as well and the winds began to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 10:09 pm

still smiling, zodiark drew his sword and leaped towards Lee's attack, spinning off the ground at the last moment, twirling around the attack and to lee's side, cleaving his sword towards the back of lee's neck

>Ryu Kan Sen Tsumuji
>powerful and effective counterattacks. As a weapon attacks, the user of the move will move using his most incredible speed, leap towards the attack, and spin around it, finishing with a powerful strike to the opponents neck.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 11:13 pm

Lee disappeared in a blink of an eye and appeared right behing Zodiark, one sword edged at his neck, and the other aound his waist, and the arms clenching the swords. "I'm not that easy to avoid Zodiark." He grinned a little and attempted to slice at Zodiark and the parts thathis swords have edged.

Flashstep-
Rank-B
Teleports the user a certain distance, depending on the chakra amount.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 11:20 pm

"and i'm not that easy to capture" he seemed to fall backwards towards lee but quickly jumping, disappeared before the two of them made contact. landing behind lee, zodiark reached around his head, simply trying to touch lee's forehead

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 11:25 pm

Modorokie slipped into the ground before they made contact. Four bumps appeared in the ground and out of them, came four Lees. They all pointed at Zodiark and from their fingertips, appeared bolts of lightning similar to missiles.

Earth Style: Mud Submerge Jutsu-
Rank-B
Allows the user to slip under the ground like water. To the user, it's like water, but it's still hard as rock to the foe.

Name: Reality Clone Jutsu
Effect: The user can only make 5 copies of himself with this jutsu. It's a level more advanced than the shadow clone jutsu. When the user creates this clone, it's the same exact as the user. It can takes hit, kill others, etc... and not disappear. The only way to make it disappear is if the user let's their chakra stop and end the jutsu.

Name: Lightning Missile
Element: Lightning
Effect: The user can launch heat-seeking missiles, that are made from lightning, from his fingers. They get bigger the longer they are out.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 11:30 pm

quickly stepping between the clones in front of him causing the those two bolts to reach him first, zodiark held out both of his arms, absorbing each bolt into his arms as he spun around on his heels and shot them both out, hitting the lightning from the last two clones head on, causing all of the bolts to disperse in mid air. quickly fading out of sight, he appeared 10m from the clones and said "come now lee, you must do better than that"

*Redirect lightning
A-rank
when a lightning based attack is directed at the user he/she can channel it down their arm, down the rib cage, into the stomach, and out the same way but on the other side, allowing the user to aim the lightning in a different direction
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 11:38 pm

"You're better than I expected...duh..." *slaps self on forehead* The clones however got back up, despite the damage. Then, the earth started to shake. Rocks began to crumble, a storm started getting to the point where tornados, raindrops the size of tennis balls started to form, and fire fell from the sky. "Alright, you want to see me fight, I'll show you what I can do." Lee started rising out of the ground on a pillar of rock that continued to rise. His Gleaming Dual blades began to flow, as well as his body, with a rainbow chakra. It looked as though the world was being torn apart. Lee's eyes finally turned black, and from behind lee, 150 m. in the air, a great beast started to rise up from the ground. Of course, it was Neptune. All around lightning and fire began to fall from the skies, water rose from the ground, flooding everything, wind picked up to 100 mph. The last time this power was used was when he battled Minato Uchiha.

Rainbow Chakra-This chakra is nearly 10x more powerful than any other chakra out there. It makes any attack 5x stronger than before. After it's use, it wares the user out so much, the user faints.

Name: Summoning of the Water god; neptune's arise.
Effect: Can only be used when by a pond/water source. As seen in Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, the user summons what is known as king Neptune. This Neptune is made of water and can create tidal waves, whirlpools, and drown enemies. Neptune can't talk, isn't effected by taijutsu at all or fire, lava, and earth type jutsu.

((I lost the thing to the gleaming dual blades. All I know is that it was in creating.))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 11:53 pm

looking around at the massive storm around him, zodiark smiled and said "thank you for making this easier for me" he began to collect lightning chakra in his right hand as he slowly walked towards the elevated lee. jumping upward, reaching a height equal to lee but about 10m away he raised his electrified had to the sky as a bolt of lightning shot out of the clouds, striking his hand and flowing through his body and shooting out of his other arm as he pointed it towards lee. as the lightning shot through the air at a speed and power unmatched by any jutsu, the massive bolt of lightning seemed to form into a large tiger like form, threatening to tear lee apart

* Kirin
S-rank
Kirin is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique that has been adapted to be used by Zodiark to work with hirameku. Zodiark will first launch explosive tags into the sky above. These tags will warm the atmosphere and create a powerful rising air current, which in turn generates thunderclouds. Zodiark will then form hirameku and raise his arm to the heavens. This will allow him to channel the lightning down upon his target. Because he is merely channeling the naturally created lightning, he is able to utilize a power greater than what a ninja could create with their own elemental chakra. Because this is also natural lightning, it will travel more quickly than any ninja could dodge. Upon calling down the lightning, it will create a powerful impact with a large amount of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 28 Dec 2008, 11:58 pm

"I knew that you would do something like that. That's why I learned this." The winds shot around the tiger and totally oblitterated it. Lee stood there smiling as Neptune shot a giant ray of water at Zodiark. As well, the winds started to begin to slice around Zodiark. Now a shot of the solid earth came fast out of the ground in an angular-pointed form and attempted to dagger at Zodiark.

Name: Gleaming Dual Blades
Effect: These dual blades are known to be 2x stronger than any sword. When chakra is put into them, they can do jutsu that only people dream about. They are a strong force that was discovered by the Mizukage Modorokie Lee at the age of 16.
Looks: These swords are 30 in. long with a gleaming golden handle that has a dragon curling up on it. This dragon was a sculpting made by some of the greatest Leaf shinobi. The dragon stood for all things element, but it has a special power. There is only one way to activate it's secret power, which is with-held in it's ruby-red eyes. Only the Mizukage, Modorokie Lee knows how to unlock it. The blades then are a saphire blue with a cobra sculpting on each one.

((Found it))

Name: Wind's Denial
Effect: This jutsu deflects and negates the attack of any elemental jutsu that is targeted to Modorokie.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 7:00 pm

as zodiark began to fall towards the oncoming stone spike, his skin turned a dull gray as he slammed his fist into the spike, shattering the stone. he than quickly flipped through a few hand seals than calmly said "Water Explosion Technique" than motioned with his arms, causing the massive amount of water shot at him to curve past around him and shoot back towards Lee

Water Explosion Technique
Description: Sends a large spinning pillar of water towards the opponent. Can only be performed when near a moderately large water source, and uses a large amount of chakra. Its a devastating jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 7:42 pm

The water hit Lee as he stood there, with the water running through him. Afterward, he started dripping, but lifted his head at Zodiark and laughed. "Missed..." Then, the real Modorokie shot out of the ground right underneath Zodiark, with the swords pointing up, and his swords starting to slice into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 8:31 pm

as lee made the first cut shallow into the back of zodiark's leg, he immediately jumped forward and put about 5m between him and lee. turning around he said "you will have to do better than that to defeat us" opening his hand slightly, electricity began to spark between his two fingers and his thumb, until in a flash of light, he disappeared, only to almost instantaneously appear behind lee, thrusting the tips of his flattened plasma cover hand towards the base of lee's skull

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 9:02 pm

A flash of Rainbow Chakra surrounded his body entirely. His clones faded in the process. From under Zodiark, a thundering sound came from the ground, lightning built up from the earth as it piled up into a small dot. Then, it exploded into a thundering 150 ft. tall Zeus. As Zeus arose, Zodiark was starting to get absorbed into his body. To be safe, Modorokie put a Rainbow chakra barrier surrounding Zeus' body. It roared with a sound passing the sound barrier. Neptune was on Modorokie's left, Lee was in the middle, and Zeus was behind him. "Welcome to Lee's Playhouse." A dome then appeared around the field, god's, Lee, and the storm.

Name: Summoning of the God of Lightning: Zeus' Arise
Element: Lightning
Effect: Summons a great figure in the shape of Zeus, except it is made of lightning and it can't talk. On the user's signal, the summoning can do nearly anything that lightning can do. He controls all lightning. He isn't effected by fire, water, earth, or lightning jutsu. This Zeus rises to a towering 150 m high. Everything can be hit, except for the user. takes a serious amount of chakra to perform.

Chakra Dome Jutsu-
Rank-A
By using his chakra, the ninja is able to make a dome around the ninja and a certain area around him. An advanced form of Chakra Shield Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 11:32 pm

as soon as zodiark was inside zeus, he held out his arms and began absorbing the mass of lightning into both of his palms. as he drew in the last of the lightning, he landed kneeling on the ground. cringing, he clapped his hands together out in front of him, sending the massive amount of lightning shooting out of his hands and flying towards the chakra dome with immense force as he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around his gut while was sore from storing so much electricity and shouted "god damn, you have no idea how bad that hurt"

*Redirect lightning
A-rank
when a lightning based attack is directed at the user he/she can channel it down their arm, down the rib cage, into the stomach, and out the same way but on the other side, allowing the user to aim the lightning in a different direction
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 12:00 am

"Exactly..." The lightning broke through the inner dome around him, but not the outer dome. Luckily the dome was strong enough to weaken the lightning. He then teleported out behind Zodiark and pressed his palm against his lower back, behind his stomach and lower rib cage. "Sorry about this, but this will sting a little."

Chakra Pulse Jutsu-
Rank-C
By using his own chakra, the ninja is able to cover his hand in chakra. When it makes contact, it is able to shove a damaging pulse through anything and knock it out.

Flashstep-
Rank-B
Teleports the user a certain distance, depending on the chakra amount.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 10:00 pm

rolling forward, zodiark was able to barely dodge lee's attack, leaving a bruise where lee had placed his hand. quickly jumping to his feet, zodiark spun around and charged lightning chakra into his fingers as he thrust the fingertips of his flattened hand at lee's heart

*hirameku-flash of lighting
a-rank
a jutsu created by Zodiark, a user with lightning chakra is able to focus their chakra into their fingertips much like chidori, but the chakra remains unseen to the naked eye and produces no sound while in use. the user is also able to determine the amount of chakra focused into their fingers, allowing them to either simply stun their target or pierce through nearly any obstacle. unlike the chirodi which requires speed to pierce things, hirameku needs very little momentum to pierce, although the faster the user is traveling, the easier it will be to pierce the target.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 9:38 pm

Lee grabbed Zodiark's fingers, while getting some pain from the lightning chakra, but blocking it with his own chakra at the same time. He then grabbed his gleaming Dual Blade, well, one of them, and attempted to stab him. At the same time, twisted his fingers around, trying to break them in half.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 11:32 pm

pulling his fingers out of lee's, he balled up his fists, and slammed them against the flat sides of lee's blade with enough force to shatter a normal sword. jumping back about 4m, zodiark lunged at lee, thrusting both of his legs forward and spinning in mid air
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 6:59 pm

The swords were made of pure Saphire, so they didn't even crack. Finally, he's attacking. Lee lifted one of his swords up and charged chakra in his other hand. As Zodiark came close, he lifted it up to when he would hit in an attampt to stab his legs through his feet, and was about to take the offensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next