Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 4:29 pm

as the tip of the blade made contact with zodiark's feet, it was unable to pierce through his steel like skin, flinging the sword from lee's hand as zodiark shot straight for him
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 4:33 pm

"Here we go, eat this!" Modorokie took his hand charged with chakra and threw the punch at Zodiark's feet. If this hit, this would be a turn of the tide.

Chakra Palm Jutsu-
Rank-B
By using his own chakra, the ninja is able to surround the hands in chakra. When it does, it makes punches 2-3x stronger than before.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 4:55 pm

as zodiark's feet slammed into lee's fist, his legs began to bend to try and lessen the impact as he rebounded off. sliding across the ground, he slid to a stop and felt his left leg to asses the damage, realizing that it might be a fracture, but nothing serious enough to stop him. standing up, he took a deep breath as his skin changed to a slightly red hue, but still maintaining it's gray shade. charging forward, he appeared under lee, attempting to kick him up into the air to set him up for a larger attack

*Asakujaku - Morning Peacock Rank: A
sakujaku is a taijutsu technique used by zodiark. zodiark first opens the sixth Celestial Gate Keimon, which gives him access to an enormous amount of chakra. Using this tremendous burst of power and speed, he will approach his opponent in a distinctive stance. When near enough, he will kick his opponent and launch them into the air. He will then strike them multiple times, causing the distinctive peacock fan to develop. His opponent will then fall back to the earth, covered in the strike\'s aura.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 5:06 pm

Lee got kicked by Zodiark, but his upperbody was shot into the air, his feet stayed on the ground as his torso stretched. He then stopped as his torso was stretched to about 50m tall. "Nice kick, my turn." He reached over to Zod and wrapped himself around his head, attempting to suffocate him. "This is fun." He then slipped his hands inside of the bubble shaped wrapping, and pressed his fingers against his neck. Something started to grow from his fingertips. "I do not know if this will work, but it's worth a shot."

Chakra Bone-
Rank-A
The user focuses his chakra into his bones, tissues, etc...to make them bend and be as flexible as Mr. Fantastic.

Thorn Slash-
Rank-D
Thorns grow on the fingertips to b about 8 inches long. They are very sharp and can slash through almost anything. They also nearly impossible to break, but making the ends blunt is possible too after use.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 9:15 pm

even though lee couldn't see it, Zodiark was smiling underneath it all. zodiark attempted to say something, but lee was unable to hear it. and just as lee's fingertips began to poke against Zodiark's neck, there was a large puff of smoke. in an instant, a large armor clad knight, wearing two spiked gauntlets burst from the smoke, pulled back its right arm, and threw a massive punch at Lee's face.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 2:18 pm

Lee got punched in the face as his torso and up was shot away, but his legs wrapped around Zod's feet. With enough strength, he shot back like a rubber band and aimed a strong hit for his head. His fist glowed as a disk now fused with his own body, making himself look like a power saw.

Chakra Disk Jutsu-
rank-B
By using his own chakra, the ninja is able to make a disk that can float in air, be used as a weapon-like throwing disk, and a shield. A basic upgrade of CXhakra Shield Jutsu.

Chakra Palm Jutsu-
Rank-B
By using his own chakra, the ninja is able to surround the hands in chakra. When it does, it makes punches 2-3x stronger than before.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:19 pm

Ask me to vote on who won it was a Tie match to me.

Last edited by Tamekaze on Sun 01 Feb 2009, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:19 pm

ask me to vote who the winner is i say Zod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 5:49 pm

Asked to vote....ARK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark   Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Unbeaten : Lee vs. Zodiark
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2