Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Empty
PostSubject: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 9:35 am

Naito Aburame and Suruki arrives to the gates of Cloud to attack it and assassinate the kage.
"Suruki-sama, are you sure you are okay with attacking your former village?"
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 1:44 pm

"What if someone wasn't alright with you attacking their current village."

Eki stood behind the convicts, butterfly blades in hand, although closed. Naturally, he had suspected that the Aburame already knew he was here, and thus he kept at least five feet back. No sense in pressing a knife to his throat yet.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 1:52 pm

"All people doesn't have a choice." Naito remains still, with his big hood over his head and black glasses covering his eyes. An headband with a scratch over Earth symbol, which says that he is a missing ninja.
"So there is no point in asking."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 1:54 pm

Eki frowned, "Did someone die and make you king, last I knew, free will still played a major part in just about anything!" As he said this, he lowered his stance, and raised his hands, the butterfly knives flipping around, landing in an open position.

He's ex-anbu from what I hear... All I have to do is stall him.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 2:01 pm

Naito turned slowly around to face the Cloud Shinobi.
"Free will is just an illusion. You will soon come to know that." Chakra bugs started to fall down from his sleeves and cover the ground where Naito stood.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 2:05 pm

Damn, chakra bugs...

"You might me right, and if so, I'm under the illusion that it's my choice to stop you. Looks like even fate doesn't want you to do this."

The two knives flew into the air, high above Eki's head. As they twirled, he performed hand seals, then doubled over, spewing a clear liquid from his mouth, down towards Naito's feet, trying to target the bugs.

Mizuame Nabara [Starch Syrup Capture Field]
Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will expel a sticky liquid from his gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 2:22 pm

Naito notices the knives in the air and jumps backwards in a rush to evade the knives.
Another note about Naito's look is that his clothings are of baggy type and he is carrying a big gourd on his back.
The bugs wasn't as lucky as they got stuck in the liquid.
Eh, my precious bugs! I gotta save them! Naito sends a rescue team of bugs to eat up the sticky liquad to free the bugs which got captured.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 2:29 pm

I know he's an Aburame, but he's probably got more then just bugs, it does look like I've lured even his more important ones out now though. Time to wipe them away!

Leaping forward, Eki grabs both blades as they're twirling, timing it so he can do so with one hand. He then pockets then, as he flies over the sticky surface and lands on the other side, near Naito. Forming another hand seal, he then placed his palm on the ground.

His chakra shot out, moving through the earth until it found the seeds it was looking for. These seeds, swallowed by Eki before the battle, were now stuck in the liquid with the bugs as well, and as Eki's chakra reached them, they began to grow. Soon, hundreds of little bug eating plants, venus flytraps, water catchers, shot up from the muck, trying to swallow as many bugs as they could.

Eki then looked up, staring at his own reflection in Naito's shades. "How do you like me now?" A butterfly knife then came flying, apparently straight out from Eki's pocketed, guided by his hand. It's target; Naito's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 2:29 pm

Mokuton: Kasei no Jutsu [Wood Release: Growth Technique]
Kasei no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this, he can send his chakra through the soil to increase the nutrients received by a specific plant or group of plants, even seeds can be targeted. This then causes the plants to grow at an extremely fast rate.

(Sorry, forgot to add the technique)
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 2:42 pm

"Hmph! You seem to have the quality of being a good bug capturer." Naito sends commands to the bugs which are trapped, to dig tunnels into the liquid. Instead of trying to reach to the surface of it and get eaten by the plants.

Naito barely notices the knife which is heading at him and decides to block it with his forehead protector.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 2:46 pm

The knife flips away, back into Eki's outstretched hands.

"Improvisation my friend."

Thinking the bugs dead, Eki now decides to target Naito, and lunges towards him, forming hand seals. As he finishes, he reaches into his pocket, and as he pulls out his other butterfly, it grows in size, becoming huge.

With that, he takes a massive swing, aiming to cleave his opponent in half, by spinning the blade around his body.

Nibai Buki Saizu no Jutsu [Double Weapon Size Technique]
This is a technique used by Eki, to drastically enlarge the size of his balisong knives. Although the technique states it doubles the size, this is rather misleading, as the blade goes from being a pocket dagger, to the handles being as tall as Eki is.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 2:56 pm

Naito gets very suprised by the enlargened knife but still keeps his distance skillfully to it by moving backwards.
While Naito moves backwards, he decides to use more of his bugs. He aims his arm toward the opponent and lets bugs flow out toward the face to block the opponent's sight.
Naito never uses all of his bugs in one go. He divides them into groups and uses them one by one.

jutsu wrote:
Bug Distraction Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Custom - Handseals: No
The user will order some bugs to fly toward the eyes of the opponent to distract him and block his sight
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 4:26 pm

(mist was my old village not cloud)

"Time I joined in." Takes out Shiro Kiba then disappeares into air and reappears behind Eki and tries to stab him.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 6:31 pm

((I'll post Suruki's weapon:
weapon wrote:
name:Kuro Kiba(black fang) and Shiro Kiba(white fang).
description:Kuro Kiba is a black katana and Shiro Kiba is a white katana.When I use Kuro Kiba I can hide in shadows but if I use Shiro Kiba I can hide in light.If I use both I can hide in both light and darkness.The weakness is that if I use a jutsu, my chakra will be visible.
))
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 6:49 pm

Unfortunately for Suruki, Eki had leaped over top of the sticky mess he had created earlier. Now, without having charged chakra to his feet, Suruki would be caught in it.

Sensing the attack from the rear coming, Eki swung the giant blade behind his back, connecting and blocking the technique. As the bugs approached him from the front. Eki grabbed his other knife, still at regular size, and began a complex motion of spins in front of his face, fanning away the bugs better then a flyswatter would. He needed to move though, and with Suruki stuck in the capture field, now was the time to do it.

Taking a step forward to avoid Suruki's sword's reach, Eki tossed his regular butterfly knife out in front of him, letting it fan out and continue to beat away the insects as it made it's way for Naito's arm. The giant blade then disappeared, and with his hands free, Eki flipped through hand seals. Moments later, a large murder of crows appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. The crows then crowded the area, Eki disappearing among them. Not only would this blind his enemies, but it would keep him well hidden as he moved through the mass of birds to strike at his enemies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sanzengarasu no Jutsu - Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique
Sanzengarasu is a technique used by Kumo ninja Eki. Eki will call upon a murder of crows, these crows will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. A comrade of Eki or Eki himself can then move within the flock wearing dark clothes and wielding a dark weapon almost undetected. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 7:04 pm

Naito picks out a kunai and start swinging it around at the crows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 7:30 pm

Aku laughed calmly as he slipped into the murder, not distracted at all by the flapping birds. He picked out Naito's location, and silently began moving around him. His chakra suppressed, and his clothes blending in, he was completely invisible and silent. Suddenly, he shot from one side of Naito to the other, slashing at his waist with the daggers. He repeated this motion four times, each time slashing at a different area and remaining almost completely invisible.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 7:45 am

Naito had been replaced with a clone, already before the crow technique. It played it's role to the last strike until it disrupted into hundreds of bugs.

Naito is hiding in a tree, which is in the required distance from the murder of crows. The tree is full of leaves which gives a good cover for his hiding.
He is holding a big glass capsule of poisonous liquid in one of his hands. With the other hand, he is dipping all of his kunais into it, one by one. This one is not a push-over. I gotta take dramatic measures in action.
Naito peeks out at his opponent from his hiding and analyzes the murder of crow technique.

jutsu wrote:
Bug Clone Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon - Handseals: One
Using the Chakra Bugs living in their body, the user can create a copy of themselves or anyone else they choose. The clone falls apart into its component bugs when struck. Because they're made of bugs, the clones can reform almost instantly.

Chakra bugs wrote:
Chakra bugs
Type: Symbiotic relationship
Aburame clan's bloodline allows them to control bugs. The chakra bugs are small and lives and works in groups. Their main meal consist of chakra and they will eat anything whichl consist it. Their ability to work in group and eat chakra allows them to attack an adult ninja on chakra between 30 to 60seconds, depending on there chakra level.
With there antennas they can sense chakra from a wide area(lets say 5meters(15ft) radius), which can also allow them to judge the chakra amount with ease. Hence they can often distinguish a ninja from clones if the clones have a generally lower chakra amount.
The bugs are slow movers but are very silent and descreet. They can easily sneak up behind ninjas. Unless they are flying they may give out a buzzing sound.
There smell ability is strong, escpecially on males who uses it to find female bugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 6:13 pm

Aku laughed as wings burst from underneath his cloak. They seemed to be formed of maple leaves. Suddenly, all of the trees in the area, including the one Naito was in, began to shake violently, sending any living thing within them flying. Aku sent a silent apology to all of the birds and other animals that he disrupted, but it was necessary.

Jutsu Used~
Name-Wings of the Elements
Rank-C-A
Range- ?
Effect-Wings of the Elements is a ninjutsu utilized by the Senki race. Almost like a bloodline, this ninjutsu comes quite naturally to them. By activating their special "aura" the user will then grow a pair of wings. The wings will differ depending on the base of their aura.

Earth:
Effect: These wings allow the user to manipulate the plants around them. It takes the form of fairy wings, made out of leaves.
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud E379173
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 7:00 pm

Naito had finished most of his kunais to be dipped in the poison, before the trees started to shake.
The completed poisonous kunais were hidden, with good care, in his sleeves. Which would allow him to easily and quickly equip them to his hands when needed.

The violent trees, which behaviour was caused by an unknown jutsu, made Naito fall down from the tree with head first. The crash gave a big headache to Naito, but in overall he was still fine.
Naito gave a massage to his head with one of his hands, which made him feel better and after that he was all ready to continue the battle again.
He got into a position behind the same tree, but at the ground level and still attempted to hide himself.
I must get closer to him. My throwing abilities are not one of the best. I gotta use a fake attack to clear a way for my primary one.

Naito sent a group of chakra bugs, high, up in the air, with an order to distract the opponent. The bugs circulated around the target while getting closer to him from above and attempted to catch his attention.

While Naito leaves his hiding spot and dashes toward his opponent with one of the poisonous kunais in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 9:06 pm

Aku wasn't phased by the bugs, however. He threw his blades into the air, flipping through handseals and slashing his wrist with a fingernail. Then, he slammed his hand on the ground, the blood pouring down. With a silent laugh, he summoned a small bear cub. It ate a part of the ground, charging an arctic blast of chakra and firing it at the bugs. Aku had caught his daggers by now, and prepared for the enemie's attack.

Jutsu Used~
Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique
Range: -
Type: Attack, Defense, Supplementary
A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature

Niiro has a special summoning contract. Any animal that lived in his homeland can be summoned through this jutsu. Most of these animals have no special abilities, but each has their own trait that makes them great for summoning. However, there are some extremely special creatures, namely "Tryllium"

Name-Son
Looks-(See above picture, he is a bear cub)
Rank-C
Effect- Son is Kun's oldest cub. He come up to about Aku's knees, but he is already heavier than Aku. Son has the ability to digest any solid object, and use the energy from the process to power his "tundra claw" and "Tundra roar" techniques.

Summoning Technique Used~
Name-Tundra Roar
Rank-C
Element-N/A
Effect- Son will begin this justu the same way he does Tundra Claw. However, instead of channeling his aura into his claws, it is forced into his vocal chords. Then, once he roars, he will let out a blast so cold that anything within a 5m radius of him will freeze over. This will slow humans, stop objects, and put out flames. This will also turn most of the area into a dangerous battlefield, making footing an extremely difficult thing to have.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 10:14 am

The bugs, which were in the air, evaded the artic chakra blast, with their bug reflexes and flew to the side.

Naito approached his opponent and created 3 clones out of his body, which were made of bugs. The clones kept themselves really close the the original one, until the original passed the poisonous kunais descreetly to each one of them. A second later, the Naitos move themselves quickly toward diffrent direction, to form a formation. Their swifty movements made it really hard to keep track on the original one as he and his clones quickly made an half circle around the opponents, which completed their formation.
This range is short enough for me to be accurate with my throwing abilities. The four Naitos threw their poisonous kunai, one by one with a low time interval to each other, at the Cloud Shinobi.

jutsu wrote:
Mass Bug Clone Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom - Handseals: One with both hands
As the standards Bug Clone Technique: Using the Chakra Bugs living in their body, the user can create a copy of themselves or anyone else they choose. The clone falls apart into its component bugs when struck. Because they're made of bugs, the clones can reform almost instantly.
The diffrence to this technique is that this one will create 3 clones instead of 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 4:43 pm

Aku laughed as a mixture of aura and mist seemed to push out from underneath his cloak. The kunai bounced off of an ancient looking armor, gilded with symbols and black in background. Upon his waist, right next to the places where the daggers hung, there were now two swords. He dropped his daggers and drew the blades, preparing to strike. Son, who was now next to him, ate another piece of the ground, his claws being covered in an icy aura.

Jutsu Used~
Name-Tundra Claw
Rank-D
Element-N/A
Effect- Son will eat a solid object. Using the energy from the digestion process, he will force his own "aura"(chakra) into his claws. His aura will give the claws a barb-like effect, as well as make them as cold as if they were covered in ice.

Name-Seirei Kawa ~ Spirit Shell

Rank-(Changes with the user's max rank. Chuunin=B, Jounin=A Aka/Kage=S)

Looks-Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud The_Warrior_by_NevenShadowbourne

Effect- Spirit Shell is a set of equipment used by the Senki often. It arms the user with two of the weapons they are most comfortable with, or one if it is two-handed. The armor will also give them attributes which fit their spirit animal closely. Wild Cats=Increased Dexterity, agility, and reflexes. Boars&Bears=Increased Stamina, defense, and strength. Birds=Increased intelligence, wisdom, and eyesight. The strength of the armor also depends on the level of their own strength. It can block any jutsu equal to or below their own strength. Senki's spirit animal being a panther, he gains extra Dexterity, agility, and reflexes.
This is both a weapon and a jutsu, since he must call upon his aura to form the armor and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 6:10 am

One of the Naitos spoke: "Who wears an armor to ninja battles? Doesn't it slow you down?" He nodged to the clones.
The clones didn't missunderstand and they moved closer to their opponents to perform taijutsu at them. One of the clones headed toward Son to kick it, as if it was a football. The two others went for the swordsman. The other one attempting to tackle at the thighs and as for the other one, it jumped high enough to throw a punch, from above, toward the head of the opponent.

The original Naito thinks the clones as a distraction plan and when he picks up a poison bomb, he throws it to the ground in front of his enemies (and, possibly, his clones too) and waiting for it to explode into a big poison smoke.
It would be deadly action to inhale even a small amount of it.

poison wrote:
Poison Smoke
Type: Poison
Anyone to inhale the smoke will be endangered and most likely to die. In a few seconds the body will go completly numb and the victim will be unable to move. Depending on the poison amount, the victim will die between a few minutes to a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 12:23 pm

Suruki rushes over to Son and stabs him in the back."Draycor it's time!" Suruki touches a sapphire amulent and a dragon comes out and Suruki gives him 20% of his chakra and he grows from 1 ft to 20 ft and blast ice at Akugo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: 2011 Archive :: Other Posts!-
Jump to: