Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 3:08 pm

Aku smirked turning to Suruki.
"So, you ready?" He asked, his hair blowing in the breeze. His tunic was covered in dust, his pants torn, and his boots worn, he looked like a hunter or traveler. His white hair completely contrasted the dark, gray tone of his skin. His eyes glowed with aura as he took a step forward. "Every cat needs a prey, and you my friend are mine." He said, raising his daggers in an offensive position. The man was still stuck in the sticky liquid, but it would disappear soon since Eki wasn't there. Aku flipped through some handseals, his daggers seeming to stick to him palms the whole time. When he was done, the same sticky liquid shot from his mouth to replenish the field of liquid that was already there.
"You are worth a bounty as well." Akugo said, taking up his offensive stance once again.

Jutsu Used~
Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Supplementary
Suiton • Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will expel a sticky liquid from his gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows the user or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 11:07 am

Suruki jumps out of the way and attaches a chakra thread to the bottom of a kunia and throws it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 4:36 pm

Aku laughed as he deflected the kunai with ease. He cleared above the sticky liquid with chakra in his feet and slid toward Suruki at amazing speeds. When he was close enough he pushed with his back leg, sending himself flying toward Suruki. In a blur of gray and white, he lashed out with one dagger, the other embedded in the ground a distance back. His free hand shot back to his ear, then launched at a blinding speed toward Suruki's throat. Before Suruki could react, the other dagger was in the ground and he pushed with his palm to send him flying above Suruki. Landing behind him silently, he redirected his panther-claw fists at the base of his spine and the back of his neck. He attempted to grab the back of his neck while striking full force at the base of the spine, possibly paralyzing him. With the sticky liquid, Suruki would be stopped or slowed. Even if he moved at full speed, Akugo had the speed of a hundred years of training and his own race's natural speed. Something that no human could obtain.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 1:29 pm

Suruki substatutes himself and calls on Draycor then he pulls the chakra string transforming the kunia into a sword witch Suruki swings at Akugo."How do you like my Kun-sword?"
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 2:19 pm

Kush, using his Camouflage Concealment Technique, is completely invisible. He sets up 35 paper bombs along the one side of the wall. He set up another 35 along another side. Each of the sides are not the one with the battle going on. He does handseals and slips into the ground, traveling at high speeds to an unknown location in the forest, and pops up. "...Boom..." He does a handseal, and all the tags explode at one time. He watchs the wall crumble, and he slips back into the ground, go towards the village
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 3:29 pm

Akugo didn't wait for a response from the explosion. He flipped through a few handseals and allowed his previous wound to bleed onto the ground. In a blast of smoke, three creatures were summoned. Two were white bears, one being the mother and the other being the son. The last creature was a mazzive grizzly bear, about as big as the dragon.
"Time for a hunt." Akugo said, releasing the bears. The son bear took a bite out of the ground, turning his claws into razor-sharp, ice-aura claws. The mother bear charged into the forest, chasing down the missing nin who had blown up a wall((Which is nowhere in the area according to the setting provided genius)). The grizzly bear threw itself at the dragon, its claws and teeth poised to kill.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 4:25 pm

Eki, having dropped off Naito appears beside Akugo, a giant halberd resting on one shoulder, balanced lightly by one hand. "More missing nin? Looks like today's our lucky day. I've got the Uchiha."

Reaching into a small pocket in his vest, Eki withdrew a miniature blossom, still yet to bloom. As he balanced it in his palm, it slowly glowed, then disappeared, seeming to meld with his skin. Instantly, Eki's body was reinvigorated, chakra flowing back to his limbs and showing signs of perfect revitalization. He then notched his head upwards, the tree system he had activated earlier coming into play. Now being able to sense his opponent's movement by sound, it was time for the finishing blow.

Turning into a shadow, Eki slid along the ground through the forest, until he was right behind Kush, then, silently, he returned to his normal appearance, and swung his halberd towards the man's neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiseimei [Tree of Life]
Kiseimei is a unique plant that can be created by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Koujouton (plant release) techniques and most if not all of his chakra, Eki will form hand seals, then place his hands on the ground. This then starts a creation process, where a large cherry blossom tree will start growing over the course of the next few hours. When it is finished, the tree is easily forty feet tall, and has black flower petals. Over the course of it's life span (easily that of a normal tree), Kiseimei will gradually absorb natural energy, it's petals slowly turning into a bright glimmering gold. By carrying around one of it's blossoms, Eki can then have this tree convert it's natural energy into chakra, and send it to him over great distances. However, because even the blossoms sap chakra, Eki can only carry one at a time, so that it doesn't kill him. Additionally, he can only use the blossom once, and then it disappears. This means that Eki can only use the chakra restoring powers of the tree once per battle/trip, depending on whether he can actually visit the tree or not. Furthermore, not only does the tree help restore Eki's chakra, but it will drain the chakra of those that get too close to it without performing the proper hand seals, making it a powerful defensive measure as well. Currently, Eki has only created one of these trees, and it rests far out of harms way in the mountains near Kumogakure. It is thought that if Eki were to create more trees, he could connect them spiritually, multiplying their power.

Mokuton: Teigoki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Whispering Trees Technique]
The user simply writes the Kanji for "Ear" on a tree with a sharp object. Afterward, the user must coat the kanji in their chakra and link it to their ear, which is done by touching the kanji and then the ear. It is possible to link together multiple trees to the user's ear, but the user must remain within two-hundred meters of each tree to hear any sound within seventy-five meters of each linked tree. The technique picks up all sounds in the forest, amplifying or decreasing the sound value accordingly, allowing the user to hear even the slightest whisper. It is also possible to filter out sounds one does not wish to hear.

Daira Kage no Jutsu [Flat Shadow Technique]
Daira Kage is a technique developed by the Gisou clan. By charging themselves with chakra, they can flatten themselves thoroughly, turning into a shadow. Movement in this form is difficult, as it requires moving through the shadows of other objects. Any direct light will end this jutsu.

Muon Satsujin Jutsu [Silent Homicide Technique]
Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Momochi Zabuza was known as an expert in this technique during his times with the Hidden Mist ANBU.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 4:52 pm

((Theres no way you tracked me. I was already on my way back to the village. And how do you know who I am? You call me a terrible RPer.))
Kush did handseals underground, A clone should buy my some time... Lava Bushin Jutsu. As a Kush pops out of the ground, Kush still traveling underground. The clone does handseals. "Lava Spikes no Jutsu!" Lava spikes explode from the ground, ripping through buildings and structures, setting everything on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 5:04 pm

((Try posting your jutsu with them. He tracked you via his tree system, as he explained. Trees have roots, they can sense underground as well. Also, you can never hide your scent which allows my bear to track you. He would know you as an uchiha because uchiha have very specific features and chakra, also your a missing nin. We have full information about you, intelligence gathered by members of the village. Try thinking about every possible angle before arguing.))
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 5:17 pm

((I know when to argue, that wasnt the best time but thats cause your jutsu are fucking paragraphs. lol. Also i cant post jutsu im on a psp so i would have to do it in another post.))
When Kush did handseals, he picks up on his presence through when he goes into normal form, ducked down, and kicked at his stomach, and body flickering to the edge of a building. He did handseals again. "Mini Kazan no Jutsu." The ground rumbles and shakes, as a mini Volcano bursts from the ground, lava spewing out. The (con)
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 5:22 pm

Forest sets on fire, as does the village. "Heh... stop this and let your village burn... or catch me..." He body flickers away, when the volcano starts spitting out magma more violently. A plum of black smoke and sulpher fill the air, magma pouring into the streets and the forest fire grows uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 5:45 pm

(First post: picks up his presence when he goes into normal mode*)((If you im doing something wrong tell me so i can correct it, I rush alot so sometimes the posts sound funny.))
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 10:30 pm

((Akugo's right, I post my jutsu for a reason, and though I may be just a chuunin, I've beend oing this for a long time. If you have any questions about something that may seem weird, feel free to ask, I probably jsut forgot to add it in. And please, before setting fire to the village and such, could you track back and post how you/or your clone, did hand seals after I lopped off his head? You never bothered to dodge the attack, meaning that's pretty much a killing blow on the clone.))
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 11:12 pm

((Thats auto-hitting you know that?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 12:33 am

((No it isn't. You never dodged, so it connected, end of story.))
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:09 am

((I dodged it by ducking end of story))
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:39 am

(Actually, ti's not an autohit. I said nothing about landing the hit in my post. All I did was swing. BUT, you said nothing about dodging in your post, meaning that the swords still coming at the back of your neck. All I'm doing is giving you the chance to fix it, I could be a mean mod and go, that's a killing blow right now. But I'm letting it slide.)
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:29 am

Kush wrote:
((I know when to argue, that wasnt the best time but thats cause your jutsu are fucking paragraphs. lol. Also i cant post jutsu im on a psp so i would have to do it in another post.))
When Kush did handseals, he picks up on his presence through when he goes into normal form, ducked down, and kicked at his stomach, and body flickering to the edge of a building. He did handseals again. "Mini Kazan no Jutsu." The ground rumbles and shakes, as a mini Volcano bursts from the ground, lava spewing out. The (con)
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:34 am

(picks up on his presence when he goes*)
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:39 pm

Kush disappears from the area, his volcano still active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:05 pm

Aku sent son running to aid Eki. Son ate a fallen tree, giving him mass amounts of energy. With one massive roar, he froze over the volcano with his aura, stopping any further damage. He disappeared, along with the two other bears, leaving Eki to finish the job. Aku then drew forth his aura blades, taking up a low crouching stance. He disappeared in an instant, reappearing in several areas. With each appearance, he had slashed out at blinding speeds toward his opponent and his dragon.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:23 pm

Having been knocked back from the kick to his gut, Eki was currently standing on his halberd, the blade of which was embedded into a tree. In his current vantage point, he had a good view of the burning forest and areas of the city that had not yet been put out by other nin, and it was all downhill from here. Making hand seal after hand seal, he leaned back, puffing out his chest and then doubled over forward. As he did so, an inhuman amount of water poured from his gullet, his jaw almost unhinging to allow it passage. The water took no time in flowing down the hill and reducing the fire to steam, and the lava to rock. Though there were now small pools of water seemingly everywhere in the village, something told Eki they wouldn't mind those as much as what they had replaced.

His head then shot up, after having used his tree of life's blossom, he was feeling more then one-hundred percent, and had decided it was time to get rid of the other missing nin. Leaping high, Eki could be seen briefly just above the skyline of the forest, his large halberd spinning in one hand. Gravity took it's role, and he began to be pulled downwards, the six hundred pound weapon in his hand guiding his flight pattern. With his opponent's dragon directly beneath him, Eki leaned back, twisted Naginata no Oni and used both hands to swing towards the dragon's neck, hoping to behead it.

Kire [Cleave]
Using Naginata no Oni and the fact that it feels so light to the Gisous, a Gisou member is able to swing with such speed and power, that they are able to use the sword to cleave objects clean in half. Although this is mainly offensive, as very few materials can actually stand up to the halberd, it can also be defensive, as it can cleave oncoming attacks in half. Naturally, this generally only works on elemental attacks, as most normal ninjutsu techniques vary and are much less susceptible to be stopped by Naginata no Oni's splitting force.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:42 pm

((I cant post cause Im in to many topics. And the volcano would burn through the frozen w/e. Its a volcano. You would have to seal the top of it or freeze the flow deep with in the earth.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:46 pm

((The frozen aura can't be melted unless it is melted by something made purely of chakra or aura, like a ninjutsu such as grand fireball. You creating a volcano would technically not be said jutsu. Also, with distance your jutsu becomes weaker, which makes it even easier to freeze over.))
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 4:04 pm

((Im not going to argue.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud   Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikenjigoku's attack on Cloud
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next