Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]

Go down 
+4
Rayne Kitsume
Kamoku Willow
Lkitty
Satoshi Kensei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 3:45 am

(( because you typed them. the double parenthesis means OOC btw.))

" 3 tomoe? eh, normal for your age." she turned and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 3:53 am

((You interrperted it like that. Thanks too.))

He tilts his head. "I've had tomoe 3 since i was a Chuunin... That was almost 4 years ago..." He watchs her turn and walk away. He sighs. Girls are not my specialty... "Well bye." He does handseals, and sinks into the ground. The sound of moving rock is heard as he travels through the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 8:44 am

"Hmmm,Yes I am both..." Kitsuke heard the story of the guy "Well all I can say is you're like the last shinobi I fought here.....boastful...,and I hate them ..." the last words didn't came out of his mouth but only Kitsuke's mind. After seeing that the missing-nin was about to leave,Kitsuke turned again to keiei "And your Ki's wife...,you remind me of two people...both Ki and Miyuki,...."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 9:02 am

she stopped dead in her tracks. "...........do you know where they are? ive been trying to find them for quite some time..." there was a hint of desperation in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 9:30 am

Utashi said "I will finish you Kush."And then teloported behind him and pulled out a kunai and stab him in the back.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 11:59 am

He was already in the ground when Utashi made the attempt "Not today..." he said, and moved at high speeds away from these training grounds. He pops up and lands on a tree branch. He turns and faces them, his eyes tracking movement like a gps on steriods. Kush just had to wonder why this guy said "...your the last shinobi i fought here... boastfully..." He didnt really understand. He didnt like his clan, or just himself in general. Kush quickly got rid of these thoughts, and continued to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 12:06 pm

Utashi said "yes,I will get you today."And used his Earth Destraction jutsu.And it made a Earthquake.

Name: Earth destraction jutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This jutsu makes earthquakes,tears open the ground which causes a flood,and makes tornadoes to use.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 1:06 pm

Kush flicker from the ground, and appears over Utashi doing his own handseals at extreme speeds. "Youton Tama no Jutsu!" He builds lava chakra in the stomach, and spits out 8 molten hot rocks that aim right at Utashi and around him aswell.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 3:44 pm

Utashi yelled "Holy shit!"And jumped out of the way of the molted lava and threw 5 kunai at kush.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 4:09 pm

Kush watchs the kunai with his sharingan, pulls a kunai of his own and deflects a few as he postions his body just right so the kunai graze past him. As Kush hits the ground, he pulls three shuriken and launchs them at Utashi. "Lets stop this. Its going to cause this Kage to lose his marbles.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 4:32 pm

"God Damit!"Utashi yelled as the shurikens hit his back.Now utashi has a burned leg with a kunai in it and three shurikens in his back.Utashi said "You are a good ninja you win this time."And utashi disappred to the nearest hospital.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 5:03 pm

Kush disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 7:43 pm

"Hmmm dont you know that Ki just died a few months ago? ,about Miyuki I was with her and Kamoku about a hour..." Kitsuke was confused why Keiei dont knew where KI and Miyuki are. A lava splatted infront of Keiei almost on her feet,when Kitsuke looked for where it is coming from he saw the missing-nin spewing lava from his mouth. "Keiei...." Kitsuke hugged keiei and shield from an incoming lava "Ugghhh..."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 7:47 pm

keiei turned her head and blinked. a chi sheild apeard around then. "you can let go of me now." she said calmly, though she liked she/shes gesture. she still couldnt risk it.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 8:59 pm

"Oh..." Kitsuke let go of Keiei when he saw the chi field around them "When do I learn to do that? ,Miyuki told me I would be the next chikage...."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 9:02 pm

" you didnt do that. i did." she said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 9:10 pm

"I know it was you,I was asking myself when would I learn that..."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 9:11 pm

"soon. come." she began to walk to a different clearing so the lava wouldnt get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 9:13 pm

Kitsuke followed Keiei "Where are we going?" Kitsuke asked.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 10:42 pm

she turned suddenly. " i assume you dont have any keke, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 10:44 pm

"Hmm yes I do its wind manipulation,expert manipulation...." Kitsuke was very confused abou the questions of Keiei.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 10:56 pm

"well, since its like that. you now will have atom manipulation so you can still move the wind. in order to gain atom manipulation, you will have to lose any extremely powerful kekei that you already have. but in your case, it doesnt matter. would you like atom manipulation? and youll be able to switch between deathtouch or no death touch."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 11:03 pm

"Hmmm I can't understand,I am going to lose my kekkai genkai but gain atom manipulation? ,but Kamoku said that I can keep both but I cannot use it at the same time" ..."But I don't like the death touch thingy...I like to hug my friends...^^"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 11:07 pm

" it depends which variation your looking at. your specific kekei is different. it merges with the atom manipulation. making you able to manipulate atoms at ki and my level. "
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 11:22 pm

"So that means I can still use my kekkai genkai and atom manipulation but not at the same time? ,right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next