Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]

Go down 
+4
Rayne Kitsume
Kamoku Willow
Lkitty
Satoshi Kensei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:42 pm

its not that easy Rukon slowly got up and looked at lam and kitsu I used my bones to block it from hitting and major organs he stands and clenches his heart trying to get his curse seal from not overflowing and losing control he walks away and appears to be fine
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:44 pm

kamoku watches closely on the black spot on his vision. it was the curse mark. he turned to kitsuke and shook his head. he didnt want him to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 11:51 pm

"Dont move Kamoku!" Rukon's body survived the shocked of the lightning but that is all Rukon can do,the lightning might not have destroyed Rukon's body but it did much damage that Rukon can't even run and escape the battle. Kitsuke slowly walks towards Rukon,holding a lightning bolt slowly getting longer. When Kitsuke was about few meters away from Rukon the lightning bolt was about the size of a average sword,its tip is as sharp as a sword,"Get ready die ,I really dont like killing but I really do not like boastful people like you,considering you try to threaten me,now its your own fault your gonna die at the age of 15..." Kitsuke slowly raised his lightning sword on his left hand and tried to stab Rukon right in the heart. "Rukon is too damage to even block or dodge a slow attack,if he does force his body to move he'll die right away"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 12:21 am

kamoku lunged in front of ktsuke, the lighting bolt hit him, making a gaping hole in kamokus stomach. he wanted kitsuke to know that he man was a legendary swordsman and if kitsuke killed him, there migh be a war. better kamoku than rukon.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 1:18 am

Kitsuke was shocked that Kamoku lunged and front of him and received the attack "I told you not to move,your protecting this guy because he is a legendary swordsman? well don't worry I know the leader Zazuro if he complains why I'd kill this guy I'll this Zazuro that this guy tried to attack a innocent chuunin and me." Kitsuke knew that Kamoku can regenerate faster. Kitsuke walked towards Kamoku and placed his on Kamoku's stomach and removing the after shock lightnings that was caused by the sword,by that way Kamoku can heal much faster. Before continuing on killing Rukon Kitsuke gave Kamoku and look,"Its time to finish you boastful guy" Kamoku wont be able to save Rukon this time,unless Kamoku can heal faster before Kitsuke can stab Rukon. Kitsuke raised his left hand and tried to stab again Rukon in the heart.In Kitsuke's mind "Sorry Kamoku but evil must be expelled..."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 6:23 pm

The boy was standing there, watching the entire time. "Whoa..WICKED~!!"
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden In the Clouds

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 7:49 pm

Rayne appeared among all of the trees, and looked around at the commotion. "Hmm..." He wonders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayoftheninja.org

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 7:56 pm

looks like I have no choice and lets his hand of his curse seal and then his curse mark started to spread and then he put his hand to the ground and with the blood on it that made a huge phenix he looks at kitsu and said I'm not bad but people will know you are then rukon try's to pull it the curse mark back in but he gust goes to fly away then pulls out a big sword and turns his back

Summoning Technique
Type: Summon
Ruka summons a Phenox, a powerful hawk which controls fire and is able to fuse itself with the user.
can shoot fire balls and if we both do one a big grand fire ball comes down that x3 the size and can travel at speed to 1 to 50 miles per hour and can make a shield of fire and rukons tail can extend to 4 yards and rukon in 8 yards tall.

Name unkind sword
weight 18 pounds
height 7 ft
looks
description can make earth quakes and shakes the whole field when it touches the ground and if the whole sword goes in the ground the ground brakes up and nothing is stable
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 8:04 pm

Rayne looks at Rukon is mild interest to see what his next move will be.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 8:09 pm

"I let you live no,if you surrender now! Rukon..." Kitsuke somewhat is floating in mid-air the lightnings are making Kitsuke float. "You say you aren't bad,then why did you attack this poor guy" Kitsuke pointing the chuunin. "Don't try and lie to me,I can see people's true hearts and yours is so dark" Rukon tries to turn back from Kitsuke but the area is already filled with lightning,running on the ground until they're infront of Rukon. Another barrier of lightning sat up infront of Rukon stopping him from escaping "Surrender now or die...." Kitsuke saw that Rukon summoned a giant hawk,to counter this Kitsuke backflipped a few meters and did a few handseals and 2 giant dragons made of ice formed around Kitsuke,constantly moving around Kitsuke circling him. With a command the 2 dragons attack the hawk. Kitsuke moved fast disappeared on the area he is standing. He appeared infront Rukon outside the lightning barrier "So what do you answer..."

Hyouton • Souryuu Boufuusetsu (Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard)
- A technique that creates two black dragons utilizing the Hyouton technique. The ether-like dragons fly towards the opponent. As they fly they begin to turn around one another and create a large black tornado
- Hand Seals: Ox, Horse, Dragon, Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 8:20 pm

he lowers his phenix and then pushes his curse marl back and thinks and decides not no make enemies and walks away not saying a word then disappears
Back to top Go down
Rayne Kitsume

Rayne Kitsume

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 8:21 pm

"Hmm, it would seem as if I missed most of the fight." Rayne says aloud.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 8:47 pm

The boy turned around, after hearing the intruder's voice. Going by his shinobi instinct, he quickly drew a kunai as he spun around and flung it at the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 11:09 pm

it was kamoku who was dragging himself to a tree stump. he stared at shinku as the guy drew the kunai and spotted shinku's injuries. he then dragged himself to him and began healing him. while the gaping hole in his stomach was knitted by his black blood. in another half-hour there would only be a minor scar as if he was thrown in a bramble patch.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 4:34 am

OOC: Rukon wait thats what you call godmodding dude,your body is paralyzed and destroyed your chakra system is disrupted,you can't even walk for the sake.."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:18 am

The boy looked at the stranger trying to heal him, seeing if he was crazy and noticed the fact that he'd already been healed. "..What..are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 6:38 pm

kamoku stared. he couldnt tell him anything but he realized that he was already healed. kamoku blinked, his eyesight was going dim. he shouldnt have stressed his eyes that much. kamoku dragged himself away and pulled out some white cloth and mineral oil from his small metal box chained to his hip. he poured the mineral oil to the cloth and wrapped the cloth around his head, the oil soaking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 10:26 pm

He backed up a couple feet away from Kamoku. "Mmmkay..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 11:40 pm

( i was doing that to myself, not you if thats what your thinking)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 4:19 am

"Its not right to attack like that when you do not even know who you are attacking" Kitsuke was already infront of the shinobi watching them holding the kunai caught it in the air...Kitsuke turned to the mysterious shinobi and saw that she's a girl. Kitsuke asked the shinobi "Hello sorry about that they thought your an enemy,by the way can I know your name mine's Kitsuke,Kitsuke Maru"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 2:13 pm

He looked at Kitsuki with a dumbfounded look on his face. "...Ooookkay, This is gettin' a bit too weird..If you don't mind..." He turned around to the tree stump from before and ran over it, only to find the charred remains of his clothes. "Nooo..!!!" He turned and noticed his staff was still okay, He reached down and picked it up. "Alrighty...I will see you guys..later.." He backed up, jumped over the stream and turned, breaking into a run.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 6:27 pm

kamoku lifted the blindfold up a bit to watch the chunin run. he then pulled out a bell. "noob....."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 12:32 am

He stopped running and turned to Kamoku. "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 12:36 am

kamoku shook the bell again. " noob. your running away from a fight thats just about over. are you scared? pussy?" kamoku smirked. showing a bit of his needled red teeth. kamokus eyes were yellow, as always. but he knew that his words were the ones that drove him into anger.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 12:47 am

"Pussy!?" He gripped his staff and glared at Kamoku, as his feet began to glow a golden color, showing he transferred some of his raiton to his feet. "I'LL SHOW YOU 'PUSSY'!!" He charged at Kamoku, his speed increased by ten fold. In no time, he was in front of Kamoku in a crouched postion, he placed his palms against his stomach and closed his eyes. He then released a pulse of chakra from his palm, in attempt to send him flying.

Boruto Chisoku-Volt Speed
Type: Supplementary
Raiton • Boruto Chisoku is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Lightning Element. The shinobi will put their lightning chakra into their feet, increasing their speed by ten fold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]   Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training In The Forest [Anyone can join.]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next