Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:29 am

"...sounds lonely...at least, not being made to 'live'. I wouldn't be surprised if there was more you simply weren't telling me." Sunari couldn't imagine having to only sleep a few minutes for long stretches. There was 'mission sleep' and then there was 'relaxed sleep' but Kamoku didn't get to have either. The perfect warrior...the saddest existence. "At least not EVERYTHING is taken from you, like right now, you can still eat..." she wasn't sure how much he was allowed to if he only slept 10 minutes, "and you can still talk to me...not so much Kumori as he's busy inhaling rather than eating his food."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:32 am

kamoku laughed. he she was so optimistic that he wanted to tell her all of his secrets, but he knew that if he did, she would run away in horror at the very word of his name afterwards. so he just nodded. "true, i do get to talk to you and even the sound of the dog inhaling his food was enjoying. " im eternally grateful that you could acompany me."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:36 am

"I am glad that I could offer you my company then, if nothing else," Kamoku was rather kind, and she was sad she'd misjudged him so much on their first meeting. "Hm...so if you live in Suna, were you born there or somewhere else?" There were still parts about him she was curious about, like where he'd originated from and such. Though it amused her that he lived in Suna as if it weren't for Kumori she would likely still live there herself.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:37 am

kamokus eyes blurred a bit but he remained smiling. " i was born between the star and bear village. in death valley."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:48 am

"Death Valley?" didn't sound familiar to her, then again she'd only gone to a few places. She'd only heard of Star village, and Bear didn't ring a bell. "I don't think I've been there...or heard about it, but if you don't want to talk about it then we won't have to. Personally I was...and please promise not to laugh but...I was born in Suna." Most often that did make people laugh, even herself from time to time considering her name. But in all honesty that had just been a...strange coincidence. A bark of laughter was heard under the table followed by an 'oof!'
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:51 am

kamoku nodded. " sunari was the latin goddess of the sun. no need to laugh about it,its a unique name no matter how close it is to japanese." he took the last bite of the human heart and pushed it away and slipped some of the meat under the table, cooked it quickly and handed it to kumori.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:55 am

"Sh-she was?!" Sunari pounded her chest a little and sighed, having dislodged the stuck portion of pork bun that had caught at her exclamation. Sadly she never really knew her parents since Kumori had 'relieved' her of them early on, and never knew WHY they'd named her such. Just most often people thought she was named after the village she was born in and thought it stupidly funny. Under the table Kumori snuffled the heart, slightly dismayed it was cooked but then again it still smelled good and he'd eat it either way, wolfing it down before chasing it with some miso soup.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:57 am

kamoku smiled at her reaction. " if you knew your parents names i could call out a background order so i could find out who they were and such. that is, if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:01 am

"Hmm...sadly I do not, so for all I know they are dead by this point, and Kumori only tells me so much about our clan. At least customs wise, but only tidbits about where we're spread out." There were times she was annoyed about his lack of spilling knowledge, but he'd also become something of a father to her so she could never hate him.

"More than likely they're dead, they weren't really 'Hikura' material, even having black hair. Such means they will only go as far as Chunin...it they're lucky enough to live long. Wouldn't be surprised if they were dead if they chose to stay to the ninja profession." The words came out somewhat harshly, but there was still truth as well. The closer one's hair to white or light colors, the likelier the talent. The darker the hair was...the better off one was to just serving a desk job.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:04 am

kamoku listend without emotion. " i see. i can also tell you about the length of what they lived like, but its up to you." kamoku stood up and cleared the empty plates that they were done with and left the ones the two wernt finished with. "ill be right back."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:08 am

Kumori huffed, but muttered a 'thanks' when Kamoku took some of his finished dishes, and Sunari nodded in thanks as well. She was still curious but...sometimes even curiosity was better off staying as unknown. At least this way she wouldn't have to deal with any knowledge of their horrible deaths, if they'd died, or what other...'things' might have happened to them thanks to their blood or acts they might have committed. This way they would stay in a more positive light. Kumori finished off his water before giving a contented sigh, and all of the pork buns were gone, Sunari polishing off her soup in a few swallows.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:12 am

kamoku returned and sighed. "well, i payed the waiter to pick the rest up, i also payed him to tie some food up for arashi." kamoku held up a cloth package. " i hope youve had a good lunch."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:14 am

"I did, it was a pleasure to talk to anybody in truth, but have been quite pleasant company. Admittedly it was mostly Kumori and myself while I did some training, so I've been limited in company until late." Looking at the food she sighed, though kept the smile on her face, "I do hope Arashi wakes up soon. He is promising, its just I may not have been the choice opponent for him is all."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:19 am

"very true. and now i have to go and check on him. i hope kumori will be very happy today. because i spotted a tapeworm in his intestine while he was eating, so he might have to come and see me next week when it starts to mature." he said, as if they were talking about the weather.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:22 am

Kumori's eyes bulged out at that...boy was he ticked about that now. Damned tapeworms. More annoyance filled him as Sunari laughed loudly, taking a few moments to calm down into giggles, "Yes, that sounds like a plan. Wouldn't want my 'pet' to have such a troublesome thing inside of him. And I do hope Arashi gets well soon," though he still had extensive injuries, "As well good luck in your own match....against...." scratch that, she would pray for Kamoku in his match.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:25 am

" kitaro, my former chikage." he said smiling. there was no way he would fight him willingly. he had just planned to quit as soon as he couldnt take it anymore. if there was any damage done to his hands, he wouldnt be able to practice medicine anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:28 am

"Yes, the current Raikage...what is a 'Chikage' though?" there still wasn't a lot she really knew about her own leader. And true...a medic wasn't much without their hands. Kamoku would be able to conduct and tell people what to do, but....anything else would be out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:32 am

" he used to be the kage of the willows. basically kage of the star, bear, grass, snow and cloud village. he is stronger than the 1st elder- who is currently 7,805 years old- he is practically the strongest man known in all of the shinobi nations. he could kill our entire race if he wanted to." kamoku spilled out the information, unlike kumori, he thought that the more information, the more understanding of ones being. "sorry, im rambling."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 2:50 am

"No, it is...truly interesting, I had never heard of the Chikage before this. Basically they lead all the nations that otherwise have no one to look towards for command or in times of trouble." But she had heard that Kitaro was one to be feared, something of a 'demi-god' or other, as Kumori had put it. That had been his main reasoning for whisking her off to the Cloud village. Though that was the second irony of Kumori living in Kumogakure...it was why he couldn't really mock her for her name.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:31 am

kamoku laughed. " yeah, but anyway it all boils down to this. if you see kitaro get mad or about to fight, run for your bloody lives. i dont want your voice and optimism to go to waste." he said, walking back across the street.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:14 pm

Sunari had felt a bit touched at his last words, but concentrated more on the warning, having heard of tales of those who'd tried to cross or commit some crime against Kitaro. In all honesty she had no plans to do so, but figured it would pay to be a bit more cautious around him. She still didn't fully know him after all. Sighing she decided she'd go watch how some of the other matches went for awhile, still sure her face wasn't the first thing Arashi would wish to see.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:21 pm

kamoku left sunari to her own thing and walked to arashi's room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2