Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Empty
PostSubject: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 11:42 pm

Arashi laid on the hospital bed, a respirator placed over his mouth, oxygen being pumped through it and into his mouth. A headband rested on top of his blankets, cracks and dents in it. The young Shinobi's breaths were coming in slowly and his heart was skipping beats. Two nurses stood over him, one look at his cuts and scapes, and the other looking at shoulders and legs.
"Other than the cuts and scrapes, Kamoku did a pretty good job." One Nurse spoke and wrote something down on her clipboard. "He should be fine..Let's go." They both walked out.

Last edited by Arashi Uzumaki on Fri 27 Feb 2009, 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 5:27 pm

I walked in looking worried.

"Arashi?"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 5:42 pm

The shinobi laid there, his eyes closed. It sort of looked like he was sleeping, but if he was just doing that, he wouldn't be the hospital, now would he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A lightning bolt hit the his spinning chakra shield, and knocked it away. Arashi began to think he won this, but a howl managed to disrupt his concentration, causing the shield to be dispelled. His ears started to bleed, and he placed his hands over them, unaware of the Tsuuga. The Tsuuga hit him dead on, sending him spiraling in several trees, one after another. You could his bones crack and snap as he went through each tree. As he went through each tree, screaming in agonizing pain. "AHHH!!!" He hit the ground hard and rolled over on his back. Finally, he laid in a puddle of blood, his shirt mostly gone, the skin on his ribs was torn off from the attack, and you could see two ribs. Also the skin on his shin was also ripped off, showing the bone. He was bleeding from his forehead and mouth. He looked up at the sky, trying figure out what just happened, as he passed out, it came to him. "Ugh.." He slowly closed his eyes and the veins slowly faded away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't even land one hit. I'm a disgrace, to the Uzumaki and The Hyuuga. I bet no one wants to even see my face. He opened his eyes, still breathing into the respirator. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted his sister. "Shina-san.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 5:46 pm

"How are you, Rashi-san?" I approached gently.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 6:06 pm

He sat up, removing the respirator from his mouth.. "Go Away." He looked down at the headband, which was laying on his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 6:51 pm

"Hey! You don't have to be so rude you know? What happened to you?! Huh? The shy little boy that used to be my brother what happened to him? Don't go off and be like Sasuke! I mean come on.. do you really wanna throw your life away because you got hurt in one little battle?! I just came to see how you were and you act rudely to your own sister... well if that's the way you feel, I'm gone!" I walked out of the room slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 7:21 pm

He ignored his sister, and winced when she slammed the door. He laid back down and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:25 pm

kamoku watched kushinata run out of the room as he walked in. " jeez...well how is out little burrito today?" he asked, refering to the bandages practically swathing his body. " we cought you at a good time. if you keep up on the iv and just halve it through i think youll be able to walk again, maybe even be back in ninja work."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:26 pm

"Whatever." He contiuned to stare at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:30 pm

kamoku sighed. " you know... science proves that if you break a bone, it comes back twice as strong. i remember when i was in that same bed coverd in bandages. this place was practically my home. im not saying getting hurt is good, but it gives you time to have an outlook on yourself and others. its a time to think over different styles and see where your going." kamoku said as he switched iv bags, oxygen lodges, bedpan and resperator.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:33 pm

"Hmph. I really don't care."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:38 pm

kamoku stood there. as his eyes turned completely black, even the whites of his eyes. he grabbed the boys shirtfront and pulled him up, ripping him from the machines. " listen, if you dont care about yourself or anybody else, then at least about their feelings. if you get in this slump, you will never come out. so suck this sappy shit up and let me fucking help you! ive gone through 4 hours of emergency operation for you, made sunari sit in that very room watching me help you. she feels bad, we all feel bad and your sitting here sucking it all up. i dont care if you leave, because right now you cant even lift your arm let alone get out of bed." kamoku threw him back on the bed and tossed his report at the oposite wall, making it go through the wall and hit an assistant in the face, breaking the mans nose.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:45 pm

He landed on the bed, and winced in pain. He glared at Kamoku. "Tch! You're telling me to suck it up!? YOU'VE GOT THE NERVE! YOU DIDN'T EVEN FEEL WHAT I FELT! I didn't stand a chance, and I know that. I'm gonna accept it." He gritted his teeth and stood up, only to fall back down. He yelped in pain and then looked up at Kamoku. "I honestly don't care if she's sorry or not. I don't need your help! JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:51 pm

Suddenly the door slammed and Kitsuke came in...." Whats with all the shouting! You're in a hospital not in the market!....,and I've seen Kushinata walking downstairs crying...who did that....! " ...Kitsuke was so angry that the light bulbs inside that room pop...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:52 pm

" you think i dont know?" kamoku unbuttoned his shirt. " this was done by my own neice." kamoku took his shirt off. his entire chest was burned black and the scarrs along his body looked like they sucked out his vital organs. arashi could see every rib in vivid detail. his arms looked like someone took a hot poker and stripped him of his skin and muscle, and his neck was still bleeding a black liquid. his vocal cords were torn aout along with 3 peices of his spinal plate. " im missing 20 organs, 357 muscles, 5 extention cords and 4 differnt kinds of bones and you say i dont feel what you feel?" kamoku glowerd. he was disapointed that the genin gave up so quickly. kamoku didnt realized that kitsuke was in the room.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:57 pm

"I don't care. Leave me be." He crawled toward the door as the glass from the bulbs fell on him.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 9:01 pm

..." Hmmm if no one stops shouting I'll have to make you leave the hospital one way or another cause in the next minute this hospital is going to black out because of you 2....and still no one answered me why Kushinata is crying!...!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 9:03 pm

kamoku sighed. " because arashi has changed personalities drasitcally and he disrespected her. he apears not to care anymore, its comon when someone goes under extreme surgery as he did. he might have to get some psycological therapy and definitely some phisical therapy."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 9:09 pm

He crawled out of the room and down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:05 pm

Although she knew that she would be the least likely person he'd want to see, Sunari was still interested in making sure Arashi would fully recover. Albeit she hadn't expected to see his crawling form when she turned the corner in a hallway and spied him a few feet away. "You do realize its best to stay in bed and rest don't you? Anything you do now could further aggravate your injuries and prevent proper healing." 'Then you'll never get far as a ninja...'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:07 pm

He glared at Sunari and then growled. "YOU! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:10 pm

Rather than insult him by showing pity her expression leveled out into a calm appearance, "You joined in a tournament where you knew there would be strong ninja. Tell me, look at those who signed up and TELL me that not one of the others wouldn't have done the same if not worse than what I did? You are a ninja, grow up, get healed PROPERLY, train, and become stronger. That is what the rest of us have to do, you just have the added bonus of a great kekkei genkai" 'That isn't a curse at the same time'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:14 pm

He stared at her, and then pressed his face against the cold floor. "........." She was right, that was something Arashi could not deny. He kept his face against the ground, pondering what he just been told.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:15 pm

kamoku came back after he cooled down and got a shirt. he stared at arashi for a second and did a few one handed sighns. arashi rose into the air. as kamoku walked down the hall, arashi followed, floating. " sunari, there are some straps in the drawer in his room. please get them for me." kamoku had an edge to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:22 pm

She did as she was told, moving swiftly yet casually to the drawer and pulling out the straps. Though he seemed to be somewhat affected by what she'd said, the straps would ensure he thought things over before acting rashly again. He had a head start over some people and it'd be a shame for him to waste it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next