Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Akatsuki Arrive

Go down 
+4
Requiem
.Death
Sunari Hikura
Kamoku Willow
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 7:24 pm

Slightly turning her head to Saruno, the flower began to rip off it's second last petal, "S-Saruno.. You have to get us somehow to escape this move, it'll kill us along with them if we don't react quick enough, we have one more minute until the explosion goes off.. And we have to get somewhere out of 500m, radius. And Reikon too." Ryu said, the white petals that were broken off the flower blew around the area, the queen tiger still tearing out houses and killing people with her claws until she got behind Kitsuke, making her step back a little.

[Sorry, it's damn short. :X]
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 9:01 pm

(ryu, please edit. i burned that flower a long time ago ^^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 9:04 pm

((I dun think she can edit. Plus, I'm pretty sure the flowers a little more resistant than that. It'd be reinforced by massive amounts of chakra, no?))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2009, 9:10 pm

(( oh bloody hell, your right. i didnt think of that....))
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 6:28 pm

A little bird appered non far from his team. He was looking exausted due to the long road he traveled in a short time. But, even there, he flyied toward his commrades and landed on the closest member, Reikon.
''Hey...*breathe heavily*...its meh...Hiro...im trying to remain undetected...what's the situation? By the way... im only a clone at the moment so... if I need to make a move from somewhere else... you know...''
The little bird falled on Reikon's shoulder and was breathing heavyly in his ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 6:31 pm

Kitsuke- Saruno- Ryu - Hiro- Kamoku - Sunari - Reikon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 6:31 pm

((Sorry for DP. Above post is the new posting order))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:33 pm

kamoku ran up in the air by compressing the air in the sky. when he got miles upward and bent down a bit and coughed heavily. " god running sucks." kamoku then pulled out an urn and opend it up. " let it be the end." he said rythmicly as seven completely black shadows jumped from the urn and plummited to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 11:12 pm

"Sorry, but I have enough things to talk to me mentally as it is," Sunari replied to the black wolf that had appeared. Something told her it was better if she just told it no...even though what she said was truthful. "And actually, I wish to try something that would make it better for me to stay here, but I need any form of energy you can supply me with." What she was about to try would be suicidal if performed by herself, but she was going to take energy from Kumori and Ryuken...and perhaps the one standing before her. Ryuken and Kumori both stood by her, Kumori's tail wrapping around her middle as Ryuken tapped his snout to her shoulder. Sunari motioned the black wolf towards her and put her hand to its forehead, drawing energy from the three, while at the same time recalling Shukaku so that she could use the remnants of his energy, the sand moving to lay still back in Konoha. Clearing her mind she began to concentrate, she'd fully mastered the first part of her kekkei genkai, and was nearly done with the second part...but without these three and the last of Shukaku's chakra this would normally kill her. First: Nekomata.

The cat formed from the fires of one of the buildings, growing inside and inhaled, breathing in the flames as the building collapsed. She could sense the nearby fighting, but was moving and eating the flames first...it would help strengthen her own use of them. Sunari's right eye took on the appearance of on of Nekomata's and she closed it so that she could see through the beast's eyes. Second: Raijuu.

Rather than hiding him, Sunari had him appear beside Kitsuke to help aid him if need be as it could feed Kitsuke even more lightning for his attacks. Tapping Kitsuke lightly with one of his tails, he infused the jinchuuriki with more physical strength, as well as importing even more chakra into him. Anytime one of the Akatsuki would use a lightning jutsu he'd act as a lightning rod and turn it into chakra for Kitsuke to utilize along with the real Raijuu. Sunari's left eye turned into one of Raijuu's and that one too closed, to watch through that beast's eyes. The hard part, third: Houkou.

Already it was hard, but she finally pulled some of the chi energy from the black wolf, Ryuken aiding her summoning of Nekomata, while Kumori helped her summon Raijuu, and Shukaku's left over energy helping her keep control over her mind as well as helping to stabilize her split attention. Three though was not something one attempted lightly, but as she would otherwise be useless against the Akatsuki, she wanted to give the other two as many advantages as she could. Off by the river a figure emerged from it, five tails flowing out of the river as the white dog emerged and looked around, more than ready to cause chaos but limiting herself to what Sunari desired...for now. Her mind sought out Kamoku and Kitsuke and smiled, allowing her power influence to reach them so that their elemental jutsus would be strengthened by at least two fold. Thanks to Sunari she could already use wind and water, but thanks to Kitsuke she could now use lightning as well as ice. Most excellent should she need to aid them in battle. A third mental eye opened for her, so that Sunari's attention was split three ways for the first time...Houkou would then be the most free of the three to do what she wanted, but she was using the chi energy from the wolf capsule to better control her, and at least guide her attention more so she wouldn't be as worrisome. Sunari sighed, Kitsuke would be strengthened thanks to Raijuu, and both would be strengthened thanks to Houkou, while Nekomata could help deal with some of the more fire attributes of the fight. For now though, she'd only let Raijuu be visible, Nekomata staying in the background to devour some of the fire and Houkou to watch until an opportune time to appear.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 11:41 pm

kamoku felt that someone was trying to use chi. " sunari" he mumbled to air. " if she tries to use chi on her own she would combust...." kamoku then activated one of his pupils and molded the chi for her. since she put chi into her own body he could now control the area of where the chi was in her body. he cleared chi lanes and kept them constantly flowing out ward, in the same pattern as the polar out reach of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 11:52 pm

Kamoku, respect the post order. Save your message somewhere else until its your turn.

Its Senki's turn or Reikon's and whoever he is....
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 1:24 am

((Well, let me be the knight in shining armor once again then.))

The halberd dug into the earth with a horrible scraping, tearing itself a cratered trail as it went, it's owner nowhere in sight. With it's handle sticking up from the ground, it looked quite menacing standing alone in front of Sunari. Suddenly, Eki appeared, a burst of leaves announcing his arrival as he stood, arms resting loosely at his sides, standing on top of the halberd. As his eyes scanned through each Akatsuki member, he twisted his neck to speak to Sunari behind him.

"Why is it you always seem to get in trouble so far from home. It's a terrible walk to get here you know." He then broke out into a grin, his teasing her for constantly seeming to get herself into trouble even amusing himself. Looking over the battle field, he noticed things had taken a turn for the worse, most of the combatants beginning to increase their power levels. With that being said, there was only one move that made the most sense to Eki right now, take away their power.

"Sunari, keep it up with those Bijuu of yours, I've got you covered as long as you can continue to keep any attackers mildly distracted." He then raised his arms, giving his hands a light flick, as if he were preparing to summon an orchestra to play for him. Instead, both of his index fingers burst into green flame, Eki guiding the flame through the air like a conductor all the same. When he was finished, he brought his hands back down to his sides dramatically, snuffing out the fire.

Instantly, beams of wood grew from the ground, four groupings of beams to be exact. These beams then formed four clones, composed of wood. Each clone was standing in a lowered stance, one of their palms aimed at an enemy, their other hand supporting their straightened arms. If one took the time to look, they'd notice the kanji for seat on each of the clone's extended palms. Intriguing.

Phase two then kicked into gear. All around the battlefield, powerful wooden posts, half a foot in diameter shot up from the ground, each spiked and carved to look like a dragon. As they did, they seemed to scatter randomly. A bird's eye view, as Kamoku now had, would indicate that they were strategically surrounding the enemy. Eki then formed one final seal, and as he did so, a wire of chakra shot out from each clone's palm, connecting themselves instantly with the corresponding Akatsuki members. The speed at which this happened was only aided by the poles, allowing for pinpoint accuracy. These chakra wires actually met half way, as opposed to being shot from the palm, as it would appear, making it nearly impossible to stop.

Now the mettle of Akatsuki would be tested however, for as each of them were busy with their opponents, Eki's wood clones were now beginning the process of syphoning away their chakra. Unless the darkly clad evil organization found a way to sever the chakra strings, they would be done within five minutes.

Eki meanwhile took a step down from his halberd, picking it up to take a defensive stance in front of his clones. It was imperative that he protected Sunari, as her concentration would not be on what was directly in front of her.

Hekishoku Nousho Chouin [Emerald Calligraphy Sealing]
A different method to perform techniques other than the usage of hand seals is granted to the user. The user places chakra onto the finger, which bursts into green flame, and writes kanji in mid-air, letting the flame trace the kanji into visibility. The kanji is the main name of the technique, which is executed normally. Works only on green oriented techniques (Wood Plant Grass etc.) and can replace hand seals.

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Clone Technique]
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from his body. This wood will morph and form a clone of Eki, capable of utilizing all the same Mokuton techniques as the original.

Kakuan Nitten Suishu [Sanctuary Enlightenment Enclosing Palm]
By utilizing the Wood Release power to harness the user's own life energy, the user will produce a seal in the form of kanji "seat" (座, za) on his hand. By then pointing that hand and focusing the chakra on a target of alterior energy (anything that is giving the target excess energy), the user will be able to control the target through its chakra. A variation of this jutsu is to suppress natural chakra. To aid in this final effect, the user will use the Wood Release to produce several wood spiked posts with dragon heads from the ground to surround the target. The posts will then begin to drain the potency of the chakra until the chakra fully recedes back into the target. The stronger the chakra is in comparison to the user's own chakra, the closer the user must be for this jutsu to work. Having also noticed that Willows draw on a form of higher chakra, or chi as they call it, Eki has found this technique to be useful against them as well, being able to withdraw all of their energy with prolonged usage.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 1:53 am

(Kitsuke- Saruno- Ryu - Hiro- Kamoku - Sunari - Eki - Reikon <------new posting order I am guessing, and I wasn't originally back on the battlefield, but I'll go along with it)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:12 pm

kamoku saw what Eki was trying to do. kamoku then made a giant chi sheild around all of the akatsukis there. he then made a dimand suporter and then another chi sheild after that. his capsules then pulled up iches from the ground and became survelance teams for kamoku. kamoku then forwarded the images to eki for him to know that he was being helped, thatway giving them both an advantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:34 pm

((Kamo. Respect the posting order! Since Reikon is in this I will RP as him. His last stand))

Reikon looked around at the diamond and chi barriers around them. It would be difficult to get out of this. However, Ryu still had her flower and Saruno had his jutsu. He turned to them, and smiled.
"This, my friends, is going to be difficult. Saruno, do you have anything that can get you guys out of here?" He asked, though he didn't seem to be talking like he was following. He knew that he would go down in this fight, it was a gut feeling. He stood tall, wielding his odd scythe. Hefting it onto his shoulder, he called forth. "Eki Gisou, fight me one on one! No willow tricks."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 4:36 am

Kitsuke looked at Saruno mockingly ignoring everyone around him " Really?...you really don't care...don't you remember me? , the man you left me with your little sister...she's all grown up and she's more powerful than you!" after revealing the truth, Kitsuke started to ran towards Saruno, on both of his hand Kitsuke was charging large amounts of lightning, it was so strong that while Kitsuke ran the lightning scratches ground that Kitsuke passes. The ground cracks on Kitsuke's way and he left every mark on the ground. As Kitsuke get closer towards Saruno, the lightning on his hand formed into a large lightning blades. Kitsuke released it towards Saruno, as it makes it way towards Saruno, the lightning changed again into cresent moon shapes. Sunari's Raijuu gave boost to Kitsuke, the lightning that Kitsuke released is 10x stronger than the normal lightning that a shinobi possess.

P.S Saruno you left Kairai Kazura (My new character) to Kitsuke after you left the cresent moon country.
Back to top Go down
BlueMoon

BlueMoon

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 2:00 pm

Koshiro could feel something strong, as he ran towards the place that was heavy with strong chakra. He had been on a mission, and as soon as he heard about what was happening in Konoha, he left for the Fire Country. He was dissapointed to not have been there earlier, to help his ally's, to help his Fellow Shinobi, to help his friends. In another minute, he was at the battle ground.
For a second, he was awstruck, by the level of chakra some of them possessed. Infact, Saruno's chakra almost left him stunned. He recovered in time, though, to see Kitsuke attacking Saruno. He looked around, and saw Eki and Sunari, whom he recognised from his village. Runnign upto Sunari, to protect from any attacks while she supported Kitsuke, he asked, " Sunari, Give me a status report please ", and as he watied for her to reply, he charged his chakra, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 2:22 pm

"Yes, she was almost as powerful as i was, but, not even the gods can match my strength..." Saruno said within a dark, unrelenting sort of tone. Smashing his palms together, he created a burst of lightning smashing through the area, slashing through rubble near Kitsuke as he began to rush towards him, 'Annoying...' he thought to himself, letting his chakra be set into the ground below his feet, so he could use it within a mere moment of time. Swaying his right palm towards the roundhouse of the area, he pushed the flower outside of the diamond barrier that held them in now, seeing as hopefully it would protect them from the blast that would soon come to be their demise. Yet, he would protect his comrades if it meant his life. Even though he was evil, he had a heart. Slashing his right palm towards Kitsuke, massing a giant wave of his black chakra towards him. If connected, it would be damnly devastating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 2:29 pm

((Posting Order: Kitsuke-Koshiro- Saruno- Ryu - Hiro- Kamoku - Sunari - Eki - Reikon))
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 9:51 am

Seeing the flower push out of the barrier, Ryu began to get closer to Saruno, then seeing the last petal rip off, "No.. I can't let this happen. Reikon, we need you still, and you should fufill your dreams before dying, don't you dare get anywhere near that flower.." Ryu yelled, then opening her eyes as the flower lowered and lowered to the ground, beginning to build up a large white flare where the middle of it was supposed to be, it began to wilt when the fire grew bigger and bigger and bigger, "The final chance, Saruno, I don't think these barriers will end up helping us, they'll give us more force to the attack and it'll be a definite death.." Ryu said, putting her head down a bit, her palm hitting the inside of the barrier.
Back to top Go down
BlueMoon

BlueMoon

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 11:29 am

[ I suggest a posting order in which the order alternates between one good and one bad guy ]
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 2:34 pm

((Keep it the way it is, It's fine now...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 5:05 pm

Hiro left but he will be back later.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 5:38 pm

[Eki shall post then..]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 5:41 pm

((You forgot Suna))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki Arrive   The Akatsuki Arrive - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Akatsuki Arrive
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next