Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf

Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Empty
PostSubject: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 1:54 am

Kenzaki was reading a book of science in a silent road. "Ohh..I forgot to bring my map!!!"he said. "Please tell me your joking boss,Im starting to nervous!!!" Gamatatsu said(sittin on his head)."Someone is here"..

The Yellow Toad
Reaching my heart to the starry skies above...
Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Naruto-Gamakichi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:12 pm

A beautiful women appeared suddenly, walking toward the man who sat upon the road reading some form of book. With the sun to her back, shadows completely masked her. To him, she would simply look like the silhouette of an angel. With her long, silk tunic, and her six feathery wings. When she finally came close enough for him to recognize her, it would already be too late. There would be no escaping for this shinobi. Her tunic was pitch black, covered in clouds.
"Well well, a chuunin in the middle of a road." She said in a dark, dangerous voice.

[[Sorry its so short]]
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 3:14 am

Gamatsu said"Im scared of that lady!!!". But Kenzaki said"Nice to see you maam!!!,whats the Akatsuki leader doing here???". "By the way,whats that book???" while he smiled and his tone is just like joking.

The Yellow Toad
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 6:37 am

((Hey dude..you dont greet an akatsuki leader...u inform the other jounins about her or get killed by her..
lol!!!))
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 6:46 am

((Don't worry. I'm just giving a respect. Sometimes we should not show our emotions.Hehehe))

The Yellow Toad
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 7:02 am

((Alright..Nice..:)..))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 10:49 am

((And now..you die..))

Senki did not reply to anything the shinobi said. Instead, she simply shift her right arm so that the long sleeve of the tunic shuffled back and up, revealing her slender fingers. Upon her right thumb was a ring with the kanji symbol "Hai" meaning "Ash". There was no doubt that she was the legendary Kazura Senki, the Goddess of Ashes, the Dead Phoenix. Shifting her thumb and middle finger, they met at the tips. Then, with a sudden movement, she snapped. From her fingertips came a torrent of flames. This torrent hit the ground, spreading suddenly as it began to surround the chuunin. Then, it moved in to consume him and his pathetic toad.
"Have you ever had frog legs? They're disgusting if you don't cook them at the right temperature." Senki said, imagining the burnt legs of a frog she had eaten a while back. She refused to eat any meat if it wasn't burn, she didn't know why. She just liked it.

[[Sorry its so short again...]]
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 11:30 am

The atmosphere was getting warm and hot. The reason was clear as the scene showed Kazura, the akatsuki leader, producing a torrent of flames from the snap of her slender fingers.
The warm air started rising fast and the cold air began to sink down. The scene also clearly showed the torrent of flames being used as an offensive attack against Kenzaki as the flames started nearing him.
The wind suddenly started pushing back and then there it was; strong currents of wind supported by a defensive fire flame shield. The shield stood out in front of Kenzaki flaming with intense power.
It seemed that if the torrent of flames used by Kazura was to hit the shield it would just get absorbed by it. Then with flames and swirls of smoke, there appeared a figure behind the shield. It was Kevin.
Kevin Flarnex was looking down with a small smile in his face rather than looking straight. His smile got wider and then unexpectedly he looked straight.
"Its OK, your safe..", he, still looking straight, whispered to Kenzaki who was standing to his side.

((Sorry..was kinda in a busy..so this one is a short post!!))
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 2:35 am

(Aww..i was requiring a friendly match..aw..)
Tnx Mr.Kevin..Kenzaki draw his bladed weapon..By feeding chakra into the weapon, the ninja will increase the length and density of his blade..."I can feel the sharp wind.."Ohh Mr. Flarnex,shall we fight this or you fight this??" he asked. "Im scared!!" Gamatatsu said. "Dont worry,no one hurts you while Im alive" I answered. "Just hide. Kenzaki was waiting for Kevin's answer and he is battle position.

The Yellow Toad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 8:34 am

Senki watched the two discuss things, as the small toad hopped over the flames and into a nearby bush. With a smirk, she realized that the younger shinobi was waiting for an answer. However, Senki was not so patient. She drew forth her blade, and then began to weave hand seals. At the end of the volley of seals, six Senki's appeared around the original. With a smirk, they all charged at the flame shield, their swords glowing with lightning chakra. At once, they took to the skies. There, they began to launch arc after arc of lightning chakra down upon the two ninja. The way the arcs were set up, there was no chance to dodge. It was up to the Kage to block all of the attacks and take a hit for the chuunin, or let the chuunin die and get out unharmed.

[[Sorry Its Short]]

Jutsu Used~
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
Range: -
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 9:03 am

As mist began to rise from a Hidden mist jutsu.The Lord Mizukage jumped in front of the attack and used a water vortex jutsu and stoped the attack. Lord Mizukage said to Kenzaki Uchiha "Hey,kid I am here to help."

(This fight just got unfriendly because Kenzaki Uchiha he tried to kill you I just saved both of your lives.)

Hidden Mist Jutsu-
Rank-C
Element: Water
Effect: This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, causing anyone within it to lose the advantage of sight. Then the user attacks while the opponent is helpless.

Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu-
Rank-B
Element: Water
Effect: The user makes a vortex made of water, surrounding the foe. Anything within its grasp, it will pull under. It rises up and can also surround the foe, trapping him/her in a barrier.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 9:06 am

((Technically. It would have been friendly if no one butted in. But since there are now two kages and a chuunin against the Aka leader..lets make this a bit more interesting....^.///))
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 9:20 am

(What do you mean?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 9:33 am

((POSTING ORDER: Uta, Senki, Kenza, Flarnex))
Senki only laughed as the Mizukage appeared. Two kages in one place, this would be something. Suddenly, she began flipping through hand seals once again. The six Senki's neared the three ninja, getting within five meters of them. Then, suddenly, they exploded. There was a mixture of flames, and lightning, as the clones detonated themselves upon the ninja. Using this as a distraction, she continued weaving hand seals. Suddenly, four massive pillars shot up from the ground.This can stun a massive summoning like Pain's...let us see what it does to shinobi.... Senki thought to herself, as lightning chakra began pouring from the four pillars. It shot throughout the mini-arena they formed, attempting to stun the three ninja inside of it. She didn't stop there, however, she simply continued with her hand seals. However, this time all that changed was the scenery. The clouds darkened and expanded, covering the sky and darkening the area.
"Bokuton: Ranmyaku Shitsunen" She whispered to herself softly.

Jutsu Used~
Name: Bokuton: Ranmyaku Shitsunen! - Oblivion Release: Chaos Oblivion! -
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Raiton[Lightning Release]
Description: A lower, yet higher form of Saruno's Ranmyaku Shitsunen. Utilizing the Raiton element, the user is able to manipulate the chakra within the bolts of lightning that course through the ground and send them to the opponent with much needed haste and accuracy. But like the other Ranmyaku shitsunen, the bolts of lightning go as fast as the user can go, so it can be easily avoided at the right sight of speed.

Shichuu Shibari - Four Pillar Binding
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Raiton • Shichuu Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. To utilize this technique, the ANBU member will form the needed hand seal. Four large earthen pillars will rise to surround the target summon. Lightning will then be unleashed to stun the target.

Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Uchiha Itachi. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Kage Bunshin, but Itachi can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 2:07 am

.Kenzaki said. "Sharingan activate!!(Sharingan Tomoe 3 in my eyes)". Kenzaki avoid all Kazura's attacks as fast as he could. Kenzaki uses four shadow clones. Two of his shadow clones,throw windmill shurikens and Kenzaki activates his Sharingan to manipulate the windmills and to multiply it. The other four clones attacks Kazura and Kenzaki left behind charging his bladed weapon(ready to attack the enemy).

Jutsu used:

Name: Shadow Shuriken Technique
Type: Chuunin, Offensive, Mid to long range (5+m)
Element: None
Description:he user of this technique throws multiple large shuriken in such a way that the first shuriken hides the subsequent ones by blocking the line of sight. To the target, it appears as if only one shuriken was thrown

Name:Shadow Clone Technique
Element:none
Description:Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. Unlike other clones, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 7:43 am

((1st thing: this is getting stupid...
2nd thing: Kazura, it seemed as if you actually did godmoding..
you cant say i have to take a hit to save the chunnin!...
If i want..i can kill both of you(lol xD)..just kiddin'...but i was Rping with ya for somethin' else..
3rd thing: Utashi, its ok...i could save myself..anyways..thanx for the help..:)
))
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 9:17 am

(I agree with flarnex)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 1:46 pm

flarnex wrote:
((1st thing: this is getting stupid...
2nd thing: Kazura, it seemed as if you actually did godmoding..
you cant say i have to take a hit to save the chunnin!...
If i want..i can kill both of you(lol xD)..just kiddin'...but i was Rping with ya for somethin' else..
3rd thing: Utashi, its ok...i could save myself..anyways..thanx for the help..:)
))

((You misread. That was simply her though process, it was explaining how her strategy worked. I didn't say you had to, i said she thought you did.

And before you accuse me of godmodding look at your chuunin. How does one magically avoid every single attack, while in a field of electricity meant to paralyze someone? He said nothing of leaving the field, so hes still in it. And yet he can just magically come out of it all unscathed? As a chuunin that is both ridiculous and impossible.))
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 4:12 am

((Kazura...lets not argue..I didnt mean it that way....

Now I understand what you meant through your previous post...
But please try to indicate that your char was thinking that...ok??

As for the chunnin..you are right...

Anywayz..Can we both Rp in another Topic..I really enjoy Rping with you..
It would be better if this topic is closed))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:21 pm

((Hahaha...sorry I didn't mean to argue, its hard to portray my tone while typing. CLOSING TOPIC.
And sorry, I thought I had...but I am usually RPing without sleep, so it happens...Make a topic anytime and I'll post :P))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)   Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenzaki and Anyone(Just a friendsly match)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: