Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
i want a death match Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
i want a death match Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
i want a death match Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
i want a death match Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
i want a death match Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
i want a death match Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
i want a death match Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
i want a death match Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
i want a death match Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

i want a death match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

i want a death match Empty
PostSubject: i want a death match   i want a death match Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 9:04 am

kill me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want a death match   i want a death match Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 10:13 am

[[ No one kill him. It's COMPLETELY obvious that he just wants to make a new character after I decided to die. Naku, I died because I hated being a puppeteer. HATED. It didn't live up to my expectations so I decided to die and restart a character as a Genin. Surprised, there was a position as a Goryu so I decided to take it. Your challenging the system Naku, but your making it to obvious. You only want to die so you can become a more powerful player than you already are. Your Akatsuki. I was a simple Missing-Nin. I didn't even plan on wanting a Goryu position, but I was offered it.

Bottom line, you saw what I did and though I wanted a higher position in power, when technically, I didn't even know that position was open. Now, you want to follow on what I did and become more powerful than you already are.

No One Kill Him.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want a death match   i want a death match Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 10:19 am

[[Nah...Let me handle this one..]]

Onkei appeared in a small clearing far from the boundaries of the Konohagakure no Sato. She had been given a tip that an Akatsuki member would soon show to attempt and reap the demon from Hokage's soul. Onkei had two missions, the first being to stop the Akatsuki and help the Hokage. The second mission...Get information on Haru.. Onkei thought to herself determinedly. She stood in the clearing, her back to a tree, and her blade at her side. In her right palm was a scroll, and in her left she was charging chakra. She stood there, not moving a muscle, for hours waiting for the man to show. When he finally didn't, Onkei turned her back to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want a death match   i want a death match Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 11:43 am

ooc: OK STOP PoSTING IN THis TOPIC I DID NOT MAKE THIS MY FREIND GOT ON AND DID THIS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want a death match   i want a death match Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 12:18 pm

[[I dun care...You posted for a DM, and I am giving you one. Unless your saying your too scared to fight?]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want a death match   i want a death match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want a death match
Page 1 of 1