Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting the leader.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting the leader. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the leader.   Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 2:40 pm

Hybris glided amongst the rooftops of the rain village, yet, being careful to make absolutely sure she didnt slip - That would cause embarrasement and probably a temporary injury. She reached the gates, her destination. She was dressed in her fathers battle clothing; she didnt care if she was soaked from the pouring rain.

The clothing was utilized by a white overcoat-like cloth, a somewhat large purple colored belt tied around her waste, black pants, almost skin tight yet baggy enough for free movement. She also wore a black fishnet top, too well-weaved to see through though. She of course had the traditional Kaguya warrior shoes, black and look like all the other shoes throughout the villages.

Amist, the time passing, she waited for her leader to appear through the crowded mist and rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the leader.   Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 4:25 pm

As the rain pounded the streets of Amegakure, thunderclouds closed in on the sky. The sky was alight with sudden flashes of lightning. The passerby's would look up at the sky, and their faces would be illuminated for only seconds at a time. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning arched through the sky. It struck the ground before the gates of Amegakure, lighting the plant-rich soil that covered the road. However, the rain and mist would soon put out the fires and wash away the smoke. When the light faded, a figure appeared. It seemed to be an angel, illuminated by the light of the lightning bolt, and shadowed over. When the light faded, her features came into view. Her akatsuki tunic clung tight to her body, being soaked through by the rain. Her hair fell, heavy and dark, around her shoulders. Her red eyes glimmered with their usual malice.
"So you've come." She said over the rain, though her voice still seemed to be only a whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the leader.   Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 2:11 pm

"Yes, I have." Hybris replied, the storm; Harder now made her voice appear almost as if she was slightly letting out a small peep. The rain pounding against the roads, seats, houses, and and even the two of us. My hearing for some reason was so sensative it sounded like echoes when the rain hit my ears.

"What shall we do, now? Your my new sensei now, correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the leader.   Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 3:58 pm

[[Why did you randomly switch tenses?]]

"We go to the headquarters. There, you will fight me to prove your innate abilities. If you pass, I let you through the hidden doorway. If you fail, well, you won't live to know it." She said with a malicious chuckle. Turning around in a blur of black and white, she began to walk down the path. Her feet sent water flying up from the ground, splashing her shins and soaking her even more. The metal clink of her boots were smothered by the squishing of mud. Not waiting to see if Hybris followed, she turned off the path and followed a hidden trail down to a small lake. At the other end of the lake was a small cave that seemed to have recently caved it; It's entrance being filled in by massive boulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the leader.   Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 2:15 pm

"Understood, lets go Sensei" Hybris replied, smirking, allowing her lips to make a curve like a smooth dagger with a jagged edge.

[[Hybris has a multiple-personality disorder she suffers from sometimes. She switches moods, tenses, and her fears can also eradicate. Dissapear, like they were never fears in the first place.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the leader.   Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 3:28 pm

[[Senki was deleted, but I am his friend. He said that you should go and remake as Akatsuki and then allow the Akatsuki to figure out who is leader. Your in for the rank if you want it.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the leader.   Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 8:27 pm

Just edit my profile then, make me leader. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the leader.   Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 8:45 pm

[[Make an update...not an admin]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the leader.   Meeting the leader. Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 6:53 am

Andd... Where do I post for that? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the leader.   Meeting the leader. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the leader.
Page 1 of 1