Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maneki Neko
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maneki Neko

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: suna

Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Empty
PostSubject: Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match   Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 10:35 pm

Maneki was having a good day of training. Thanks to the weights he had been wearing he is able to increase his speed when he takes them off but with them on he is at regular speed. As he was doing his jog around the village he decided to see who was at the training area wondering if their was someone strong to fight their.
Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match   Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 10:50 pm

Akumu walked into the area with his usual formal suit on, he had the black suit jacket with a white undershirt. He had a tie to go along with his suit jackets color. On the left side of his chest rested some effortless blood drops that he did not have the time to clean up. On his legs were his suit matching black slacks, along with shiny shoes that dug into the rubble beneath him.

Akumu walked into what seemed some abandon training grounds he leaned up against one of the trees. He looked over the horizon as he reached into his suit, and pulled out a white capsule. The capsule was filled with calcium the shot that he held in his hands was enough to give him no worries of calcium deficiencies for days. Akumu popped the top of the capsule and took the shot. The calcium shot didn't taste great but Akumu has been taking them for a long time and was used to it. Akumu through the capsule on the ground stomping on it to shatter into many different pieces.

"What the fuck?" Akumu said as he heard some movement beyond the horizon as he saw somebody walking towards the training ground. He really didn't care who it was so he began thinking in his head "What do I want to eat later?" "Where am i going to sleep tonight" Akumu thought as he pointed his index finger at the kid's head shooting a single bone bullet. "When am i going to change my clothing?" "When am i going to get this blood stain off my shoulder" Akumu thought as he dazed off.
Back to top Go down
Maneki Neko
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maneki Neko

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match   Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 10:59 pm

Maneki saw some guy leaning up against a tree. When he was about to ask him if he wanted ti have a spar he tripped on a tree root. when he got back up there appeared to be something in the tree behind him. when he dug it out it appeared to be a piece of bone. Maneki looked at the guy and he had his finger pointed at maneki. It was then he knew the guy tried to kill him. Maneki knew that it was a kill or be killed fight so he threw a kunai with and exploding tag and flash bomb at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match   Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 11:07 pm

AKumu stopped thinking and saw the kunai, and flashbone coming at him he quickly shot a large piece of bone at the kunai with a finger bullet trailing. The large bone deflect ed the kunai and the finger bullet did the same with the flash bomb with them both exploding. Akumu sent a barrage of bone bullets in the hiding of the explosion smoke. The attack would be very hard to dodge due to that the smoke hid the bones very well, and the bullets were traveling in a very fast barrage formation.
Back to top Go down
Maneki Neko
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maneki Neko

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match   Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 1:58 pm

Maneki saw the explosion go off and block the flash bomb from going off. He assumed that his attack worked so he jumped back ten feet to see if he had won. Then suddenly things were piercing the smoke. To be save maneki lited out of his gourd and put in front of him self. Not sure what the things were he gave the water an extra chakra boost with wind chakra. Then they hit and harmlessly bounced off the water. When he looked at them he found out that they were more bone bullets. Maneki set the water down on the ground and then fired a wind jutsu at the guy.

Spoiler:

Name:Wind Release: Beast Wave Palm
Element:wind
Description: A powerful jutsu that uses large amounts of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. Sora activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by Sora's will and thoughts. Sora is able to use this jutsu in rapid succession.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match   Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maneki vs kaguya off rpg death match
Page 1 of 1