Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 11:49 am

Oshi sits in a tall oak tree overlooking a giant lake. The tree was the only one for miles and the rest of the area was either tall grass or water. Amplifying his voice Oshi cries "I am looking for a chunin battle. I want to test you knew guys out. Only come if you are a chunin"

Last edited by Oshiroku on Sun 15 Jun 2008, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 3:44 pm

ki walked out of the lake soaking wet. "that is the last time im ever going to help a moose..." he started to wring the water out of his clothes. "maybe it was my smell, i usually smell like the woods and smoke so they dont bother me but all of this human contact...." he trailed of as he made a fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 3:59 pm

"Hello Ki...good to see you but i am looking for a battle with a chunin" said Oshi sitting down
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 4:01 pm

"well as you can see, im no chunin. want some berry's?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 8:53 pm

"No i never eat much before a battle...I wonder who will come to battle me...feel free to stay and watch" Oshi said to Ki while looking bored.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 3:32 pm

"okay, but are you sure you dont want your chakra refreshed? here." he pulled off his contacts and focused on his arm. then he grabbed a needle with a tube. and stabbed his arm. pulling out some green swirling chakra. then he tossed it to oshi. "my chakra's a bit more compact than your so thats for emergentcys only. its enough to bring 3 elephants back to life so take care." he sat back down sticking some needles around his neck. acupunture. for stress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 3:34 pm

"Ok i will" Oshi awaits a chuunin to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:59 pm

Buki was behind Oshi 'Hey Oshi i heard you wanted to fight a chunin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 5:03 pm

"Yeah so you in for a battle" Oshi looked excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 5:29 pm

'Yey' Buki got his foruma shuriken ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 5:42 pm

Cloning himself 13 times (7 normal 6 sound) Oshi and his clones circled Buki as Oshi did some more hand signs. All the Oshi's threw kunai making 7 kunai fly at Buki. They were aimed high and low.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 9:40 pm

ki picked up his bowl slowly as a churiken flew by. "sigh, i love havig a front seat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 10:53 pm

((Ok Ki this is mine an buki's battle and i guess any other chuunin...if you are not going to do anything here stop posting or i will get an admin...Buki it is still your turn))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 3:36 am

Buki as fast as he could got his wepon scroll opend, spun round so it was in a circule '100 mini shuriken' 100 shuriken came flying out of the wepon scroll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 9:23 am

(umm you didn't dodge my kunai but we can pretend you did...in the future remember to dodge)

Spining around The Oshi's whistle throwing off sound waves and ampliphying them. The shuriken bounce off the sound wall easily. Then The Oshi's huddle together and whistle the whistle turns into a purple jelly as it comes out of their mouths. Throwing this huge jelly at Buki it lands by him some splattering on his next and face but otherwise missing. The Oshi's then run at Buki slashing with kunai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 11:40 am

Bukis eyes changed to sharingan he doged Oshi attacks then he went to kick him in the face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 6:11 pm

Whistling again another mass of jelly apears and Buki finds his (decide left or right) foot stuck in the substance. The foot slides into the jelly until it reaches the upper knee. At this point the jelly hardens leaving Buki with a block of purple rock up to his thigh. The jelly from his face then flies back at The Oshi's covering them with a thin layer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 4:14 am

Buki had his right leg stuck by jelly 'What the is this stuff' he tried to mov his leg out 'Dam mabey' he started doing hand sings then put his left hand on his right wrist and started to focus his chakra electricity started to appear on his hand 'Chidoroi' he he hit the jelly and broke free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 6:34 pm

As the jelly splattered away it flew back to Oshi's hand where he flung it at Buki in mid-air it changed into a ball of spikes heading right for Buki's head. I only have to stall for a little longer Oshi thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 6:12 am

Buki doged it he inhald air made hand sings then as he exhaled he said 'Fire style: Great fireball' he cupped his hands over his mouth a giant fireball came out his mouth at Oshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 9:33 am

Seeing the familiar hand signs Oshi and his clones hide under their bells. only a bit longer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 10:26 am

Buki ran at Oshi and tried to punch and kick him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:45 pm

The punches hit...the bells making Buki's hand hurt..."Buki you better hurry up and beat me before my secret plan goes into action...Only 10 more minutes." (2 turns)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 5:21 pm

'Fine' Buki jumped back and started making hand sing he held his right wrist with his left hand then electrisaty apperd on his hand 'Chidori' he ran for oshi he thrusted his right hand at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 5:28 pm

It hits and "Poof" it was a clone. One of the bells is lifted up and a sonic boom is fired at Buki then the bells slide around confusing Buki to the real Oshi. "Come and get us says all the Oshi's"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next