Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 5:34 pm

Buki jumped back 'This wont work much longer' he started to see the real Oshi he felt his sharingan becomeing stronger he throught a couple shuriken at the fake ones Dam i cant tell which ones real
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 5:45 pm

Poofing all his clones except for one Oshi stands by himself saying "Buki there is only time for one more attack before my special plan goes into action so i thought i would make it easier for you...come get me" Oshi motions for Buki to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 4:53 pm

During the time Oshi was talking buki was duing hand sings he cupped his right hand around his nouth 'Fire style: Phinoxe flower' 10 fireballs wnet at Oshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 5:00 pm

Clapping Oshi sends a mighty wave of sound flying at the fireballs. The huge force puts out 8 of the fireballs but leaves 2 flying. Since he was talking and a little distracted they hit Oshi in the arm as he barely had time to move. "Are you there?" Oshi said seemingly crazy looking right at Buki. Apparently from himself Buki hears "Yes sir...I am ready to intact the plan". Looking straight at Buki Oshi said "Buki...I learned a jutsu from a friend a while back...it's called speck jutsu...i think you know what it does...and i also think you know what i used it to do...its in your head...now please surrender" Oshi grins at Buki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 10:35 am

Buki started to try resist it 'I...I..su..sur..no' he put his hand on the side of his head 'No can't..I' he colasped on his right knee he inhaled air and started to make hand sings 'F..fire style: giant fireball jutsu' with yhis right hand he cupped his mouth and exhaled a gaint fireball went at oshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 10:39 am

Oshi spun with amazing speed making himself a blur. He whistled and a purple ball resembling palm rotation appeared. The fire hit the ball and began to spin with it until it went out. Yelling to his clone Oshi said "Show him we mean business." the clone stomped on Buki's brain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 7:27 am

'Dam' Buki sat down and crossed his legs 'Hope this works' he started meditating trying to clear his mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 2:59 pm

Putting on a frown Oshi said "Please surrender...this is just a spar and i don't want to hurt a friend but i will to end this...my clone will utilize his sound abilities leading to a eplosion inside your head... I dont think anyone wants to see that."
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 6:20 pm

blow his head up!blow his head up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 9:51 am

Buki sighed 'Fine i surrender'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!   Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin Battle...Calling You Out!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2