Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)

Go down 
+2
kurowashi saikoro
matstato
6 posters
AuthorMessage
matstato
Jounin
Jounin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: Konoha

Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Empty
PostSubject: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 5:07 am

Having received instructions that he would have to train a new team, Matsato decided to set up an ingenious plan to test their ability to work together. His plan would also test their individual strengths and weaknesses. Having set up the plan the prior night, Matsato sent word to his team to meet him at noon on a road. The night prior to the meeting, Matsato marked the road off for construction and set up a number of traps, some obvious and some not at all. Once he was done setting up the trap he made multiple shadow clones and hid them around the area.

Arriving hours before the intended meeting time, he wrote a note and attached it carefully to a post he placed at the entrance to the side street. He then transformed himself into an old lady and waited across the road for the team to arrive.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 5:14 am

Saikoro woke up early that morning to start his morning chores. As he went about his morning, Saikoro noticed a message posted at the front of their post as he threw out the garbage.

An old lady happened to be passing by, "Oba-chan," Saikoro called, "Did you notice anyone leaving this here?" He asked.

Waiting for a reply, Saikoro looked around to see if whom ever have left the message was still in the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 11:55 am

Shion arrives with slow speed of walking. His head is hanging and has a very bad posture, having his upper body almost down at the ground.
"Why was the meeting so early? I wanna sleep." Shion closes his eyes and hopes to fall asleep with his current carriage. Which would be kind of hard because it is painful way of standing.
He changes his mind and raises up. Rubs his eye with his free hand. The other one is carrieng some weird ninja tool, which looks to be attached from the elbow and down. With hole at the end, it will remind you of a gun of Megaman. But this one is way bigger and clumsier. Not that heavy, it only weights 10kg. Still it will sure build some muscles to carry it around day by day. It his ninja style, he can't work without it.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 9:28 pm

Jose woke up early int he morning, he groaned as he strecthed his arms, he as wearing a white t-shirt and some old white pants.
"gotta sleep again" he said and as he was about to incline himself to get sleep he saw a note on the window.

"Uh?" he asked himself as he saw the note, well, it was inscribed with ink that was clear- it was from his new sensei.
"hey!" he said as he got to change himself and get a bath.
after doing the lasts he put on another white shirt and zipped up his blue hooded jacket for missions, his baggy pants and his nija sandals. he clipped on his ninja weapon pouch and he opened the window to get out.
"gotta find my team...." he said.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 5:01 pm

Shion looks around. He seems to be the first one on the appointed location. There are barely any people out on this time of the day. It was really early. Couple of hours earlier than Shion is used to get up at. The people who did appear walking by, looked to be tired out zombies. They must have been working as night guards.
There is something odd about the street which he has arrived to, Shion recognizes. He looks at the line which is hanging across the street between the buildings and at the sign next to it. It clearly states that it is off limits and a scene for construction. The thing which strikes Shion who has a past to spend visit construction sites is that there is no obvious construction taking place. He looks up at the top floors of the buildings and then at the ground. Which are the first reasons to put up signs like these.
He doesn't know but feels it's weird, so he decides to remain quiet about it and to continue to wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 11:21 am

OOC: Topic is PRIVATE, therefore Kamoku's post was removed.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 10:27 pm

(( I requested to join by asking the author and was accepted. Please stop deleting my posts. Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) 230239))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:29 pm

((assuming that chaos won't delete my post this time, might as well start from scratch ^_^))

Kamoku was sitting on top of the roof looking down at all of the traps, his face hidden by a white blank mask. He saw a few gennin and a jounnin across from the alleyway that was supposed to be their training area. Good, a nice show for him. (this would be longer and I apologize for the people reading.)
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 7:42 am

The time was running long and Shion started to feel bored. Spectating and analysing the people who were up at this time of the day would give something to do. There was one ninja which kind of stood out, he was blinding white and was located on a roof top. He didn't seem to be like the others. No rush to get to an appointment and looking completly awake. The thing which started to bother Shion's gut was that the ninja was spectating him. Could it be a spy sent to watch him? He have had troubles on earlier days with misstrusts of the village, has those been revived again? Who is behind it this time?
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 2:34 am

-------
Jose ran throught the village, his hair shining wet as he had just took a bath, he had put on his usual light blue jacket and his dark blue sandals and pants, he had his weapon pouch and a medical kit too, he had everything right? the secret hyuga family ointment and some bandages along with some normal dairly used medicines.

as he ran he saw Shion, he then walked to him waving shily.
"Hello...." he finally spoke.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 6:56 am

"Hello Jose!" Shion yawns. Which is how his body is reminding him that he is sleepy. "We woke up this early and I want to go back to sleep." He pushes up his sunglasses to rub his eyes. The eyes are still too dry.
"Jose-kun, we seem to be the first ones here. Not even the Jonin who decided this has come. You don't think he, himself, is still asleep?" Shion imagens the jonin lying in the bed and snoring with a smile on his face. It starts to irritate Shion and you can see it on his face. He stares up at the sky and curses silently the jonin.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 2:58 pm

"...Oh w-well, I have no idea...even through i have no intentions of checking inside of hsi room..." Jose said, msotly because he didn´t know where his room was " I-I think i can check to see if he is nearby-...Byakugan!"
Jose´s white eyes changed, their pupils where more visible even trough they where white too and veins enar hsi eyes bulged.
"I-I don´t think he si nearby....."
was all jose said looking back to shion, deactivatin his Byakugan.
"u-unless he is hidden....v-very well hidden...but then again, I-I....honestly....still want to sleep a little more...."
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 4:04 pm

"You don't want to check his room?" Shion corrects his sunglasses and gives it a thought. He is hesitating if he should continue this subject. "Didn't he make an appointment? Didn't he drag us all the way here, at night time? That is a betrayal of his word and character, to not to show up. I think he would deserve it if someone would to spy on him at his home, don't you think?" Shion glances from behind his glasses at Jose, to read his face expression. Did his speach affect him? Not sure if Shion should be pleased with it. Jose is right, that wouldn't be okay. It's probably the lack of sleep which burns up an irritation inside of Shion. This isn't like him at all.

Shion spaces out by staring up at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 1:20 pm

Kamoku watched the two Gennin wait for their teacher. They hadn't done much, and it looks like the hyuuga hadn't noticed him due to lack of chakra and not much of a body structure either. Good. Only the other kid with the spectacles noticed him, and he wasn't much of a challenge. Well, neither of them were but that particular one showed no signs of hierarchy to begin with. " Maybe I should rattle the cage a bit to get them to notice their teacher?" He thought mischievously. He looked down at the man dressed as a lady. All he was doing was sitting there and watching them take their sweet old time. " I get it..." Kamoku jumped from the rooftop and ran up to the jounnin at a speed of 24 mph, blasting off a nearby fruit vendor into submission. He lunged at the old lady, his tiny form making him look like a possessed gremlin. As he was in the air, his yellow eyes gleamed within the plain white mask...and winked.

He kicked the old lady's purse from "her" hand and landed on the wall above the old lady and whispered into her ear. " I'll jump start this for ya." His thick accent was hard to understand, but Kam assumed the jounnin got the message. As if time had never stopped, he hopped off the wall the second he got on there and started skipping into the construction area, snickering like the child he was. Passing the two gennins as if they were unclean hobos.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 2:22 pm

Shion was staring at the sun at the point when Kamoku passed by to steal the purse. Shion felt a shadow entering his perimeter for a short moment. Looking around to check things out, he saw a thief in action. "Jose, do you see that? That is not okay." Shion takes an extra look at the thief before he vanishes from the position next to the lady. He recognizes the guy who he saw a moment ago up at the roof. Was the lady his target all along? There is another quesiton, what does a simple bandit do in the village of Leaf? He would probably have more success robbing people on unknown roads somewhere far away. But to actually enter a hidden village, he must have guts or to be very stupid. Something isn't right.
Shion feels responsible to do something about the thief but hesitates to break a sweat. Doing ninja stuff is not his priority and, he feels, he should save his energy for the training to come. He puts his hook launcher device to rest on his shoulder and yawns. It's clear to him, that the thief will be caught in time anyway. There shouldn't be a way for him to get away, in a village full of splendid ninjas. He looks up at the sky again, to determine the time of the day by the position of the sun. "That guy is really late."
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:55 pm

"y-yeah....much more than late." Jose said, as he moved his hand near his chest, he had already noticed the thief, Byakugan was just not needed.
"S-shouldn´t we do something about that...?" Jose moved his arm and finger to point at the thief slowly.
"M-maybe we can like....catch him?" he said hesistantly.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 3:48 pm

"Should we?" Shion asks himself. He noticed something, because Jose asked his opinion, that makes Shion the leader among these two. This kid next to Shion, Jose, doesn't seem the type to grab the leadership, he got way too low self esteem, Shion thinks. If Shion is the leader, that will come with responsibility of the subordinates. That is troublesome, he can barely take responsibility of his own ninja career. Why bother of others' as well? This is the time to stop being selfish.

Shion makes a tactical decision. Being young, stupid and inexperienced, he decides to rush straight at it. He performs handseals for body flicker technique.

"Jose-kun, please, lend me your hand." Shion grabs Jose by wrapping his arm around him. Allowing them to, togheter, transport themselves closer to the shorty with the stolen handbag. Appearing on the top of a lightpole, above the escaping criminal.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 8:16 pm

"Alright..." Jose said grabbing his teamates, jsut to get rapdily moved to the place near the bandit or whatever it was.

"I guess we shall attack n-now, right?" Jose said, jumping down to the bandit, knwoing what Shion would say.

"Jyuuken!"
Jose shouted,motioning one of his palms forward, his eyes activatin his clan famous Byakugan.

His plam was aiming for the back of the oponent....would it hit?
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 3:00 am

(( my god...you're supposed to show the jutsu below. If you don't have it, you can't use it. That includes byakugan techs))

Kamoku grinned underneath his mask as the two kids followed him with much reluctance. His white hair and tanned clothing was very easy to spot in the leaf. He jumped and hopped over the traps that were laid, leaving them untouched and still loaded. He waved to the clones of the shinobi that was in their normal form, but the main one was still dressed as an old lady. That weird cross dresser was probably watching and having a good old laugh. Ah well, training time.

((watch each other's movements. especially you Jose! You're not behind me, you're right next to shion above me. And show the jutsu of the Juuken or it will remain invalid! You too Shion, show me the jutsu of the body flicker tech in writing or it will be written down as void. If you don't have it in your char app or in a creation area, it will be void. I will check Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) 230239))

He then jumped to the right side underneath a low hanging roof shingle. If the Hyuuga gennin used his byakugan, he would see nothing but a moving black mass with clothing around it. It is because Kamoku's entire body is laden with black blood and stringy muscle tissue to support his strong claws, teeth and explosive speed. The funny thing was, Kam loved to play with gennins. He remembered when he had a team of his own in the leaf until he got bored of the climate.

Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 2:57 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 2:37 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)   Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling the Team(Kurowashi, Shion, JoSe12323, Private)
Page 1 of 1