Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naizu vs. Revy (spar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Empty
PostSubject: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 6:25 pm

Naizu sits with his legs crossed and eyes closed focusin his control of chakra. The wind blow and the sun shines adding to his further comfort.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 6:28 pm

Naizu opens his eyes and gets up to stretch as well as walk around a bit. "I really need some excercise"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 6:39 pm

Revy appears in a quick second next to a tree, the force of Revys arrival causes the tree to fall over, her 2 ninja dolls Altier and Kyubo appear next to her, "You two can sit and watch" Revy gets up and walks torwards Naizu, she walks right up to him and looks up, "man why does every ninja gotta be so tall", Revy was only 5'3 so she had to look up at Naizu, "Well you wanted some exercise?" Revy said as she looked at Naizu
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 6:44 pm

"Sorry, I like to get to know you first" Naizu says in a smart alec tone with a smirk across his face. "Its not polite to intruide a fellow shinobi without introducing yourself but I've heard tales of you. Tell me you name kinochi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 6:47 pm

Revy walks back and sits on the fallen tree, "My name is Revy Izumi, im Akatsuki im 5'3 i way about 95, my favorite colors blue blah blah blah" Revy lays down on the tree and holds her head up with her hand, "Satisfied?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 6:52 pm

(Turning to Remy) "I'm sorry, did you say something?" Naizu notices the chakra within Revy increasing and her face gettiing red. "You seem a little angry, was it something I said?" he says laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 6:55 pm

Revy does a single hand seal and she makes it rain, it begins to poor down hard.

Name: Kouuton • Jinkoukouu (Rain Release • Artificial Rain)
Element: Water
Description: Simply put, this jutsu makes it rain. The rain is normal and not increased in any way. Thus, it costs an unnoticeable portion of chakra. Rains for thirty Posts.

Last edited by Revy Izumi Seichuu on Mon 06 Jul 2009, 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 6:57 pm

((Don't forget to post your jutsu))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 7:04 pm

"how nice of you, It really does cool things down now"Naizu says. Naizu makes 4 hand seals and the rain starts to evaporate and become steam. Naizu fades with the heavy steam and says "Lets play a little revy". Shadow immages become visible in revy's view.

Name: Steam Style: Stealth Clone Jutsu
Element:Water/Fire
Description: Steam covers and heats the battle grounds and hot fogish like clones of Naizu lurk, and seek the enemy. (Not a good choice against wind element users for obvious reasons). Upon finding their target, they heat to upwards of 500 degrees, mistify and burn the target, as well as notify Naizu of the enimies location. The down side of this attack is that the clones seek the known chakra,figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 7:10 pm

"Sure why not" Revy sais as she jumps up, Revy dopplegangs herself 8 times, 3 of the Revys dissapeard and hid, The Revys ran around Naizu and created a dome of lightning darts around him and the clones, the darts just sat there makeing eny movement to escape impossible unless they wanna get shocked, the darts waited on eny of the Revys command to shoot in.

Name: Kouu Bunshin no Jutsu (Rain Doppleganger Technique)
Description: Only usable while raining, this jutsu is a weaker version of the Mizu Bunshin. It can attack, but is far weaker than its creator and dissipates in one hit, or when the rain stops.

Name: Borudou • Daiboruken Odoroki (Bolt Shock • Great Bolt Dart Surprise)
Element: Lightning
Description: An advanced form of Raiton: Boruken. Instead of just forming a single dart before her palm, Revy will move her hands in any direction, and a trail of boruken will be formed and remain stationary. When Revy forms a single kata, the boruken will be launched in one of two directions; forward or backward. If the victim is hit with a large number of darts, the electricity will fry theyre brain, killing them. Revy can wait to use any boruken that have been formed.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 7:21 pm

"Aww, you like lights, huh? Thats really cute but I know what happens before you do, isn't that nice sweety?" Naizu makes handsigns from his secluded spot and suddenly loud growls are heard. "I've brought some puppies to play with you, and they have a little something in there heart that'll "ATTRACT" you or your attacks. I have to ask you, have you heard of my clans kekkei genkai?" The shadow'd immages back out of site while eyes are seen heading towads each douppleganger.

Awakening Sight: The possesors genjutsu ustilzes smaller portion of chakra and is enhanced. But most notably is one is able to gain premanitions of the opositions moves though only 50% accurate at this stage.

Name: Water Style: Wolf Pack explosion
Element:Water
Description: Utilizes wolves formed from water to seek out enemy and explode either at his command or when within a 5 ft radius
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 7:39 pm

The lightning darts reverse and barrage every wolf with lightning causeing them to explode, some of the clones took the hit and turned into water, the real revy walks into sight claping her hands, "So...i see you like to play with fire and water.." Revy does a few hand seals as she walked, the rain began to go up and down this time, she did a few more hand seals to, the rain started to soak into Naizus cloths makeing it extreamly heavy, the more rain it touches the heavier it gets.

Name: Reverse Rain
Description: This can only be used when it is raining, when this is activated each rain drop that hits the ground will then reverse and begin to go up, rain will begin to go up and down, this makes it harder for the enemy to move in. (lasts 15 posts, or until it is canceld by the user)

Name: Heavy Rain
Description: A jutsu that actually uses the victim's clothing as a medium to effect him or her. By filling the clothing with water, the user causes the clothing to fully retain all water it comes in contact with which will gradually cause the clothing to become heavier and heavier. Unfortunately, this jutsu that does not create water, so it is only useful in a rainy or otherwise wet environment. (Lasts as long as the rain does)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 8:00 pm

"You might wanna take note of something" Naizu speak softly, " I'm a steam style user with kekkei genkai, one of the most powerful in kugokagure. Not only does that mean you should take note of my jutsu..." a two shadows flash by revy...."BUT MY EYES AS WELL!!!" Naizu makes a few hand signs and more growls are heard. Naizu continues to make hand signs and the steam gets thicker and begans to burn Revy's skin. "I know what can happen better than you yourself". More shadows began to pop up and Revy hears almost as if Naizu's beside her, "Don't worry i won't kill you, not today". 5 wolves take out 5 of revy's doppelgangers.

Piercing Mind: The possesors genjutsu uses more a great deal more chakra but also inflicts bodily wounds through genjutsu. the prior preminitions are enhanced 25% more and time seems at a slowed pace

Description: Steam covers and heats the battle grounds and hot fogish like clones of Naizu lurk, and seek the enemy. (Not a good choice against wind element users for obvious reasons). Upon finding their target, they heat to upwards of 500 degrees, mistify and burn the target, as well as notify Naizu of the enimies location. The down side of this attack is that the clones seek the known chakra,figure.

Name: Water Style: Wolf Pack explosion
Element:Water
Description: Utilizes wolves formed from water to seek out enemy and explode either at his command or when within a 5 ft radius
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 8:14 pm

"haha" Revy giggles a bit, she dissapears and re-apears behind Naizu, "Well..i guess ill have to cool this steam of yours down huh? Revy does a few hand signs, the rain falling turns eaxtremly cold, cooling down all the steam its as if the rain was in a freezer before it fell, Revy dissapears and re-apears about 10 ft away from Naizu, "Now that i delt with your steam..now to deal with you!" Revy does about 10 hands signs so quick its almost un-readable, a vortex of water apears in the middle of the field, it spins around extreamly fast sucking in clouds and all the water in the area, even all the left over steam, the water its uscking in is so cold its as if its frozen, the vortex then shot out a huge tidal wave directly at Naizu so fast its practicly impossible to stop, Revy dissapears and reapears in the air with wings formed to keep herself from being hit.

Name: Vortex Tsunami Technique
Description: A highly advanced technique that draws all the rain into one point, this single point spins hat high speeds, so high that they begin to pull the rain cloud into them. The final effect of this technique is a swirling storm of Water that rushes towards an opponent in a fierce tidal wave like motion. The speeds that this vortex spins at are so fast that it is able to cut through armor. This technique, once sent out is almost impossible to stop and will continue going until the chakra supporting it runs out.

Name: Shivering Cold Technique
Description: Through Chakra manipulation the user is able to cool down the rain making it extremely cold to the touch. This makes the body frosty and ache of the cold. This only affects the Enemy and not the user.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 8:31 pm

Naizu just stands and the vortex absolutely disassembles him...or so it seemed. Revy sure of victory decends and giggles asured he couldn't have escaped. "hmmmhmhmhmhmmmm, wow, you really don't know much about my ablilities huh?" Naizu's body reasimbles form of water and solidifies back to its original form. "If you didn't know, I can liquify, mysitify or solidify my body at will. That really would've sucked getting hit by that vortex ya know, but I like you." Naizu turns his back to Revy,"I had fun". He starts to walk away once again forming hand signs, the steam reappears as Naizu fades in the distance. "We will meet again, hahahahaaaaa...."

Special Characteristics:Kekkei Genkai, Can liquify, mistify, and solidify his body at will

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 8:56 pm

Revy simply watches as he dissapears in the distant. "That guy is weird..." she sais to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs. Revy (spar)   Naizu vs. Revy (spar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naizu vs. Revy (spar)
Page 1 of 1