Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Empty
PostSubject: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 10:09 am

Tenshin was relaxing in a forest waiting for his sparing partner to show up so they can spar a bit. Tenshin then started to get bored so he can Tame make the forest they was at a little more space fo now hiding. Tenshin then drew his sword and ran by a row of Trees. he then turned and looked as the row of Trees started to temper down all at once. After doing this from some time with his blade. Tenshin then did some hand signs and then hed the socond hand sign in place for a whil. He then released it and a pushed his hand out as a jet of fire came blasting out his arm and burned all the trees that was cut down to an ash. Tenshin then seen this placed realy looked like a sparing field now and he was ready to spar.

Jutsu Name: Katon • Shorten Kane Tamar no Jutsu
Type: ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: A skill in which, has the key ability for one to focus their chakra to the level of B rank. Performing the first hand seal, and holding the second one for as long as they focus their fire chakra. Streams of heat will flow off the hands, as the user pushes their hands forward. Releasing a powerful fast flying shot of flame, so powerful that it is capable of leveling an entire house.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 10:20 am

"Wow, talk about home improvement, look at Tenshin the tool man here." Naizu joked walking with a cup of tea, a habit his senpai seemed to pass along to him. "(sip) Now all you need is some grass instead of the ash around and you'd have a nice little picnic area" he said laughing. He looked around, scanning the field for something as his oakegan was already active in stage 2 at the point. "Man, I seriously hope you don't pull that sword on me today cus I left mine in the shop, wouldn't be fair" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 10:26 am

Tenshin smiled at this him. " Your a funny guy i enjoy that and since you dont have your sword what the hey ill just want be useing mine as much." Tenshin said wih a smile on his face. Tenshin then took his sword out again and then Stabbed it into the middle of the battle field. " Touch it and you will burn yourself. " Tenshin says as he then laughed a bit half joking half serous then he looked at Naizu. " So When shall we get this party started" Tenshin says in a calm voice but sounded a bit cocky.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 10:43 am

I see no reason why not" Naizu said still sipping on the tea. He stopped and looked in the cup,"aww, no more", then threw the Styrofoam cup away." Oh well, I suppose I should pay close attention to a few things he said as he walked toward the man in the coat, " Sorrounding and smell and feel and...theres just so much to pay attention to. But the one thing I admire the most are the clouds on a clear day. They are amazing, and actually quite cool to be honest with ya. I mean, I'd love to be a cloud...wouldn't you?" he said looking dead at Tenshin, still smiling.

Name:Kyukou
Element:Kinjutsu
Description:(Only availible during piercing mind or higher oakegan) Almost as if a gloss were coated onto Naizus eyes, they become protecting mechanizms. Naizu's eyes reflect a genjutsu cast instantly but becomes blind for 1 post following. This can only be used once per 4 post.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 11:01 am

Tenshin looked away from the guy for awhile. " I realy dont wanna hear your stories about the clouds man i just wanna get ready for a big spar. I realy going to enjoy fighting that pretty little face of yours." Tenshin says as a grinn comes over his face. Tenshin then jumped back. " Ill start" Tenshin then does some hand signs and then just stand there and looked at the man movement trying to figure out his weak point.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 1:00 pm

Naizu stood there looking at the man make hand signs....merely staring at him with no thoughts coming to mind. He figured he'd just observe the man's stature and movements for a bit to get an understanding of him. (yawns)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 7:58 pm

Tenshin smiled at the man. " Your just like me kid analyzing your opponents move but we cant do that without anyone started the match so ill begin." Tenshin then ran towards the man and threw a fast puch at him that if hit was going to break off into many fast hits.

(("Sorry Short" LMFAO))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 9:22 pm

Naizu simply ducked and stuck out a kunai towards the mans mid section in anticipation of him probably stopping for fear of being stabbed. Naizu simply smiled while turning into the man and anxiously awaited his next move. Tenshin was moving in slow motion to Naizu for his oakegan was able to slow the movements of an opponent drastically and the Nimakee was taking full advantage of this. His right hand placed strategically so he could block any possible counter attack on him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 10:02 pm

Tenshin smiled. " Hum your good kid." Tenshin said as he then went back to a calm state and then jumped back a few inches. Tenshin then did some hand singd and claw grew over his nuckles. Tenshin then looked at the kid and then started to smiled. " Slow down this dude, He is much faster then me and has one of my elements." Tenshin then did more handsigns creating a plasma clone with the sme plasma claw Tenshin had. " Hey good looking what you summoned me here. " " I just want you to spar with a friend, since you are the better Plasma user." " You got it punk." They both laughed. The plasma clone then started to jump and throw punches like if he was getting ready to box. He then smiled and dashed towards Naizu and clawed down at his chest.

Name: Ion Claw Technique
Element: Plasma
Description: The user forms large claw shaped projections of plasma around their hands/fists. These can be used to slash opponents and they can cut through most organic material, but they have trouble cutting through some chakra enhanced metals and Chakra Armor.

Name: Plasma Clone Jutsu
Description: Using the Plasma element, the user can form a clone made out of plasma. The clone is capable of using plasma jutsu. Anyone who touches the clone will be erased from Life. William Zatchi is shown using a sub-version where the clone can repair itself, and can use it's own body as a source for plasma jutsu. The clone is also very fast.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 10:37 pm

Naizu watched as the on rushing clone and simply spun around with a kunai out stretched in front of the rushing clone as he let go of the kunai and hopped back a good 10 m.The clone exploded as an explosive tag was equipped to the kunai he stabbed it with and stood waiting for the real tenshin to make a move as the clone was dealt with. Naizu's eyes layed squarely with Tenshins and waited for movements to read. The Nimakee prodigy was poised, focused and waiting for his next task. He'd become silent and was reading the anbu's moves silently and with extreme accuracy. Naizu then made three clones and proceeded to wait to see what else Tenshin would throw at hm.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 5:45 am

Tenshin smiled. " Will i better put some chakra out and use it all for that bastard plasma clone." Tenshin says in his head. Tenshin then smiled god but your not dont yet. Tenshin says as plsma started to form a human body at the same spot the clone blew up at. It seem to formed Tenshin all over. " A dick head dont play around your making me sleepy." Tenshin said to the clone. " Yeah yeah shut up." Tenshin plasma clone then studd there looking at Naizu. They clone then jumped up over him looking down at his ready to strike. The clone then swung not even close to Naizu yet. A gaint Dragon made out of Plasma can rushing towards Naizu ready to take him down a notch.

Jutsu Name: Dragon Fist Bullet (Ryukendan)
Description: A technique developed by Tenshin, as the user throws a punch towards the opponent and builds up momentum a dragon shaped mass of plasma gathers on the the users fist and is used to punch the opponent, or can be released for a projectile attack (If it connects, it engulfs the opponent in Plasma burning them to death). The technique requires momentum and great chakra control.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 6:02 am

Naizu creates 2 water clones quickly then leaps over dragon and begins to go through hand signs and creates a mammoth wolf like tsunami. The clones leap with the Nimakee and attack the clone tenshin straight foward. Naizu rides the wave as it looks to engulf the attack from the anbu's clone by throwing kunai equipped with explosives.

Name:Canine style: Tsunami
Element:Water
Description:Naizu creates a massive 200ft wave that forms into a fox's upper body. When
crashing down, it creates paws from the body of water and swipes at the foe. The field will be
covered for 4 post and while there, the waves will swipe at the opponent as paws.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 6:23 am

Tenshin started to walk towards Naizu and his sword as he walked towards him Tenshin did some handsigns then looked at Naizu. Tenshin then did something stupid. Tenshin then ran towards Naizu as he was doing this he did another handsign, Tenshin reached the center of his sword and di the final handsign with Naizu about to hit him a fire shiled wrpped around Tenshin and his sword and rose up above the water. Tenshin then waited for things to get steamy for this barrier couldnt be stopped by water.

Justu Name: Sword Of Fire
Description: After the user does a string of hand signs and thrusts a sword into the ground a large wall of fire will emerge around an opponent. The fire can not be frozen or destroyed by water.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 6:58 am

The wall was overwhelmed by the massive tsunami and Naizu and the clones stood on the water waiting for one or two of the opposition to resurface. Still silent Naizu just merely observed the field of play, not knowing what was next. Decidedly, the young jounin pulled out a scoll and after a few hand signs, withdrew a massive sword from it. He placed it on his shoulder and waited.

Name:Scroll of Kaosu
Element:-
Description:This scroll allows Naizu access to Kaosu, massive swoard that when swung, lashes elemental energy depending on the users affinities.The user infuses the elemental chakra through the handle.
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Wolfandswoard
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 7:21 am

Tenshin reapper behind Naizu with his sword on his shoulder crossing with his blade. Tenshin then smiled with a grin. " So wo you looking for my friend, Cause whoever under there is dead dont think there coming back up. " Tenshin says as he stood there with a grin. Tenshin then just stood there in a relaxed postion but ready to protect himself if he was Attacked.

Name: Shadow Clone Tag
Element: None
Description: First the user has to perform the hand signs, At first it wont look like nothing happened but once the enemy trys to attack it will appear as a shadow clone and the real user would be somewhere in the area.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 8:52 am

"I look for nobody, I only expect the unexpected. Death occurring in spars are not very common, and I really wouldn't have liked for you to die because that would suck."Naizu said as he turned around. "Do you have any fears Tenshin? Everyone does, even me...though I don't show them often at all for I have no reason to. What about you? Loved ones? Maybe one special someone in general? The thing is, fear, no matter how much you try to restrict it, it still exist and there isn't a soul out there that can stop it. Would you like to see fear?" the young jounin asked the anbu.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 8:05 pm

Tenshin look emotionless. " We anbu hide our emotions for this reson and it makes us not afraid of death. No idont wanna see it for i have already seen it twice in my life time. " Tenshin says as he thinks back. Tenshin then started to to grip the sword tighter. " I stabed the one lady i loved with ths blade and now i only wish i could take it back but i cant for we are mortal enemies." Tenshin says as he looks up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 2:58 am

Naizu takes out a scroll and starts twiddling with it. So you admit to fear, this is an obvious sign of a good ninja and one that takes on the utmost of challenges. But not fearing death is not something all can do, take myself for example.. the thought of me passing away was never an option. i feared that should I die, my brother wouldn't be able to take care of my clan at this moment in time. But fear and death have one thing in common that nobody should deny. Both can happen to anyone and that is why those two things are respected as much as they are. Do you know what I hold in my hand right now?" he says to the spacing anbu whom is in line with a swinging water paw as Naizu grasped the scroll finally and held it out in his hand.

Name:Water Scroll
Element:Water
Description:Naizu carries three different element scrolls types of these scrolls. When combined with a water and fire scroll, a massive three headed beast can be created with the appropriate hand signs. Alone, the scrolls have different abilities: Offense-Naizu Slings this scroll into the air opening it, as a large mass of water is sent into the air and diburses into chakra shapening water kunai. Defense- A large wolf made water wraps around Naizu like shield made of intense densified water that will slow down, if not catch attacks on Naizu.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 9:58 am

Tenshin ran to his right then jumped up in midd air dodgeing the attack. Tenshin then landed on a near my Tree just because i look up doesnt meen i not pay attention to my surrounding." Tenshin says as he did some hand signs then held the last sign Chargeing fire chakra into his right arm. Tenshin watched Naizu as he was doing this waiting for enough chakra to blast as he did Flame started to in gulf Tenshin right arm making his chakra poor outand becomeing visible.
( Jutsu not dont ill post it next post)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:20 am

The water had now receded and Naizu stood there and kept his arm stretched with the scroll and continued to await Tenshins answer. "Well good job with the attack evasion but now I still wanna know your knowledge of my repertoire" he said while staying in the same position prior. He seemed to be testing the anbu for some reason or another but remained with little movement from beginning to the current moment. No wasted movements, but spoke on a consistent basis and seemed to test the mans mental and physical prowess.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:43 am

Tenshin looked at Him still charge his jutsu. " I only know a bit, You have three scroll water, fire and the other i didnt get to see the simble so good, but it look like steam. When together they can be used as deffence or attack scrolls. I Just learned now that by there self they can be used as an attack useing the element located on the scrolls like that water scroll you got." Tenshin says as he then expanded his arm with his palm out faceing Naizu releasing a powerful fast flying shot of flames.

Jutsu Name: Katon • Shorten Kane Tamar no Jutsu
Type: ninjutsu
Description: A skill in which, has the key ability for one to focus their chakra to the level of B rank. Performing the first hand seal, and holding the second one for as long as they focus their fire chakra. Streams of heat will flow off the hands, as the user pushes their hands forward. Releasing a powerful fast flying shot of flame, so powerful that it is capable of leveling an entire house.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 10:56 am

Naizu swung his sword and lashed powerful water chakra through the blade that shot out cancellng Tenshins attack. He looked at the man for a moment before speaking a gain," Ya know, I think you might be able to do some good to people, and its odd for me to realize something such as this at a moment such as the current one" Naizu said. The Nimakee then began to walk towards Tenshin then disappeard for a moment. (whistles) Naizu was now laxed up against a branch above Tenshin. Naizu then dropped two blank scrolls to Tenshin,"You should use these to infuses your plasma, for it seems that you have a pretty decent control of it at this point. I'm not sure of what extent you're looking to harness that power but I can tell you that you are an interesting one and I've enjoyed our little session thus far" he said now staring at the man in the red coat.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 11:04 am

Tenshin cought both the scrolls without looking up. " Thanks kid, your not to bad yourself." Tenshin says going back to him normal calm and relaxed self. " I use them will and make something close to your scrolls, Cause i never mt a kid like you so like me." Tenshin says as he placed the Scrolls in his jacket. Tenshin then stabbed his sword into the tree making the other half of the blade come out threw the tree's side. Tenshin then relaxed for a bit then thought. " A kid wanna go grab some Ramen this spar and talking so much made me hungry." Tenshin sayed as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 11:19 am

Naizu began to think a bit about a couple people and then began to contemplating a couple of scenario's within them. He'd learned a couple things that he'd wanted to learn about this anbu but still remained a bit curious about his power and wanted to see a bit more to satisfy his curiosity. None of the people that Naizu had met were as much like this one so he wanted to see exactly how much they had in common with one another. Naizu threw up his sword and made a hand sign, for the large sword then disbursed and the young jounin then decided to bring out another weapon. He grabbed a scroll, then in a quick motion, slung it open and reached in, grabbing two swords . "How bout we do a little more before we call it in for a bit, I have something I'd like to try out that I'm quite curious about, for I have not gotten the chance to experiment for quite some time.

Name:Scroll of Claws
Element:-
Description:This scroll allows Naizu access to the Claws of absorbtion, twin blades that are swung with the intent to absorb ones physical energy as oppose to inflict physical damage
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Swords_chinese_twin-hook-swords
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 1:35 pm

Tenshin removed his sword and looked at the kid. " So you still wanna spar." You got it." Tenshin jumped up and cut the branch Naizu was standing on but not completely so he would fall down in that second. It was cracking under his feet ripping cause of his weight. Tenshin kept running up the tree. Tenshin then got to the top and then started to dive down with his sword out towards Naizu. When Tenshin was close he went into a cannon ball Postion with his sword pointing out. Tenshin then open out of that postion to where he was slahing straight down with his blade towards Naizu head as the branch was breaking on its last strand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: