Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Empty
PostSubject: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 6:20 pm

Naizu walked through a forest with a heavy focus as sense his battle with a fellow jounin and transpiring events had change his out look on his shinobi ways. No longer the arrogant cocky type, he was more intent on improving his abilities and was fiercely focused developing, sharpening and molding his skills and his overall skill level. He stopped and sat down for a moment, closing his eyes, un moved and allowing the wind to sooth his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 6:25 pm

Revy was flying around with her dragon wings, it was hard to even see her she was flying so fast, at the speed of sound. Revy saw a ninja she had met before sitting on the ground below, she swooped down fast wich made the wind blow very roughly, her dragon wings closed in a bit behind her but remained there, "Well who do we have here?" Revy said as she kneed down to him, "I havnt seen you in a while"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 6:37 pm

Naizu smiled, "You" he simply said standing up. "The little lady with the lovely rain, to what do I owe this honor of presence? Did you just kill someone and hope to brag about it to me?" he said with a smirk. He turned to her with a gaze and his eyes glistened, his trench coat flowed with the wind and his hair partially covering his face from the wind blowing it across. He then closed his eyes and reopened them, changing them, then speaking to himself,"Stage two should due for now".

Name: Oakegon
Rank: Ranges from B-S depending on stage (awakening sight:B Piercing Mind:A Heavens Vision:S)
Element:Water
Description: Oakegan: genjutsu(3 stages have been noted in the clans history but there is a legend that 2 more exist. The possessors genjutsu is based on fear and elemental nature) 1st: Awakening Sight 2nd: Piercing Mind and 3rd: Heavens Vision

Awakening Sight: The possesors genjutsu ustilzes smaller portion of chakra and is enhanced. But most notably is one is able to gain premanitions of the opositions moves though only 50% accurate at this stage.

Piercing Mind: The possesors genjutsu uses more a great deal more chakra but also inflicts bodily wounds through genjutsu. the prior preminitions are enhanced 25% more and time seems at a slowed pace

Heavens Vision: At this state, the possessor can cast genjutsu on up to a hundred enemies at once for 10 min intervals. Determining the number of targets and time duration, the chakra consumption varies. All attributes from the previous two stages are also aplied as well as the priminitons accuracy increasing to upwards of 90%.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 6:44 pm

"Well, you look a little stressed" Revy sais as she looks up directly into the mans eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 6:51 pm

(sniffs)"You're wearing perfume, how lovely. Going to see a certain someone again are we? I don't think your members would like it too much if they knew about this. Or is that for me?" Naizu joked. By the way, I just realized somethin. There are some hidius things on your back and if you want, I can take them off for you" Naizu said as his tone slowly change to a less friendly one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 6:56 pm

"hmhm.." Revy giggled a bit, she extended her wings out wide and swing them both extreamly hard infront of her, it sent a huge gust of wind, so strong that it could tip trees directly at Naizu.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 7:06 pm

Naizu walk away from a falling tree. He looked at Revy's eyes then began to walk towards her,"You are an interesting creature. I,however, dont like when tree's fall on me, toward me or in my area. you tend to rub me the wrong way woman, and unless i tell you to touch me, it'd be a good idea not to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 7:13 pm

"Tough guy huh" Revy said as her wings began to de-materialize, she kneed down to tighten up the wrappings on her leg, she secretly pulled out a kunai and threw it at Naizu with incredible speed, after the Kunai left her hand, Revy dissapeard.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 7:26 pm

" I told you before, I see everything" Naizu say throwing another kunai deflecting it high into the air. He walks over and picks up the one thrown from the ground, then catches the one he deflected from Revy's throw. Steam begins to emit from naizu's feet as he stands and speaks. "Why must we play these cat and mouse games little girl? Do I place fear amongst your heart?"

Name:Fur
Element:Steam
Description:This is a simple chakra sensing technique. Naizu, uses minimal chakra to emit steam
from his feet. When the steam is disturbed, Naizu is noted on the enimies location. Animals weapons etc. will not set this off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 7:48 pm

"well..lets finish this fast shall we?"

Revy does a single hand seal and it begins to rain, she dissapeard as darkness rose up from the ground, it coverd the entire area makeing enyone in the areas sight, smell and hearing dissapear, 9 Revys in the shadows curcled Naizu and used bullet rain directly at him in all directions, 4 more revys jumped above and summoned up water bombs, they threw them at him from the air, and the final and last revy appeard directly above them summoning a dome of lightning darts completly surrounding Naizu and the clones, Revy landed on the other side of the dome and made a single swish with her hand, all the lightning darts shot in conducting with the clones as they splashed to water, with the rain bullets and the water bombs makeing it pretty much impossible for Naizu to escape, he is completly surrounded by a barrage of water conducted with lightning attacks going very fast directly his way. Naizu is completly surrounded in every direction, the only way to avoid this would be to sink into the ground. but since all of Naizus main sences are gone he wouldnt even know this is comeing.

Name: Kouuton • Jinkoukouu (Rain Release • Artificial Rain)
Element: Water
Description: Simply put, this jutsu makes it rain. The rain is normal and not increased in any way. Thus, it costs an unnoticeable portion of chakra. Rains for thirty Posts.

Name: Kouuton • Satsukiyami (Rain Release • Dark Night in the Rainy Season)
Element: Water, Earth
Description: Essentially this is the same as Kouuton: Jinkoukouu, with one major difference. This technique also envelopes the area in darkness with a Earth/Ninjutsu. To the victim, the area becomes too dark to see properly, as if it were night. Added with the sound of the rain around, this effectively takes away three senses (sight, sound, smell). The victim cannot see well, cannot hear well, and the rain washes away odors, making smell useless for finding the enemy. Lasts for 5 Posts.

Name: Kouu Bunshin no Jutsu (Rain Doppleganger Technique)
Description: Only usable while raining, this jutsu is a weaker version of the Mizu Bunshin. It can attack, but is far weaker than its creator and dissipates in one hit, or when the rain stops.

Name: Kouuton • Kouudangan (Rain Release • Rain Bullet)
Description: Only usable while raining, this jutsu causes the raindrops around it’s user to shoot at a designated target at high speed. Stops after a short period of time.

Name: Kouuton • Kouudan (Rain Release • Rain Bomb)
Description: This is a dense, hard ball of collected humidity from around the air. It can be used as a makeshift shield to absorb kunai and shuriken, or utilized as an offensive weapon. Once it impacts upon a target, it explodes into many droplets of water charged with chakra. Therefore, the raindrops are akin to fragments of metal until the chakra is dispersed into the air. A lot of water is drawn out of the air, especially if Kouudan is used consecutively, and, as a result, more humidity techniques are difficult to use. If the jutsu was used in a dry area, it would be even harder to do so.

Name: Borudou • Daiboruken Odoroki (Bolt Shock • Great Bolt Dart Surprise)
Element: Lightning
Description: An advanced form of Raiton: Boruken. Instead of just forming a single dart before her palm, Revy will move his hands in any direction, and a trail of boruken will be formed and remain stationary. When Revy forms a single kata, the boruken will be launched in one of two directions; forward or backward. If the victim is hit with a large number of darts, the electricity will fry theyre brain, killing them. Revy can wait to use any boruken that have been formed.

Last edited by Revy Izumi Seichuu on Sat 11 Jul 2009, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 8:07 pm

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 11:59 pm

Winner: Revy Izumi Seichuu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)   Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naizu vs Revy (ORPDM)
Page 1 of 1