Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Empty
PostSubject: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 2:02 pm

[Sai, aka, Utashi, let me play as my character in making for an NPC. No, this is not a second character that anyone can control, this is an NPC.]

A swift second passed by as a young girl placed a mask onto her face, nodding in the mirror as she quickly let a deep breath through the mask as she placed down the clothes that she wore when she wore everyday. She slowly nodded again and opened the window and placed herself onto the windowsill as she flew out, waiting to land a couple feet down, she adjusted her headset as then, she landed on one knee and a foot. She began to run towards the lake as she paused. Something seemed wrong, the wind had stopped. Kiyori slowly let her knees drop, and then out towards the lake as her slender, bony hand took off her stocking like boots.

"Yori-chan! I've found you!" A girl yelled, Kiyori smiled honestly, "Yes, you did, Mina, now go home, quickly, there's something wrong here, but I can't help but relax." Kiyori pointed south to where the village was, "Yes, Yori-chan." The girl bowed her head in respect and ran back.
Back to top Go down
Sai2
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja
Sai2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 2:06 pm

Sai apparerd in front of them and said "Ello I am sai nice to meet you." and he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 2:32 pm

[The other girl left, btw.]

The concealed face of the young girl seemed to nod and bow her head, she was of the ANBU squad of course, her legs were tickled by the breeze blowing the small waves towards where they were. Slowly, the girl stood and kicked the water off her feet and put her boots back on. She looked at the man in confusion, her long turquoise pigtails swayed slowly in the wind. She smiled under the mask and bowed her head again in respect. The girl slowly pushed her lungs out, inhaling more air. Hello, my name is Sai, nice to meet you. That was all he could say? She slowly giggled in her sweet voice.

"Excuse me, I think you are mistaken, Sai, you haven't met me yet, you've only seen me." she slowly nodded and arched her back to pick a small, blooming daisy in her slender hand. She picked one of the petals as she seeped her Shouton chakra through the petal, coating it in crystal, "I'm glad to see you, elder one. You may be older and more powerful then me, but I am much, much smarter then you."
Back to top Go down
Sai2
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja
Sai2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:08 pm

Sai smiled and started to laugh and said "Yes,you probliy are." He looked at the both of them and asked "How old are you to?" He adds. "You with the anbu mask." as he sat down in front of them he then said "My father was the anbu captin and the mizukage he had just died of a heart attack."His smile disapparerd and looked up in the sky and thought I won't to be just like you.His smile apparerd again and looked at them and said"So what did I ask you oh yes so how old are you to."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 8:17 am

"How old are you two?" The unknown man had asked, remembering his name was Sai, she slowly nodded, but his father had recently died of a heart attack? She couldn't help but take off her mask and bow her head in respect to the passed away Mizukage and the beloved ANBU Leader. "I-I'm sorry to hear that, Sai. The Mizukage needs to be respected, but an ANBU Leader, too? That's too much jobs! I couldn't handle that." Kiyori laughed, removing the hand from her face. Her eyes glistened beautifully, and her nose and mouth were small, to match her turquoise eyes. Kiyori nodded again, putting the ANBU mask back on her face. "I shouldn't tell you personal information, but I have a feeling I can trust you. My name is Kiyori, and my age? Oh, I'm sixteen. I may sound young for an ANBU, but I am one of the most important, being so intelligent and effective with my crystal abilities."

Last edited by Ryu Uchiha on Thu 09 Jul 2009, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sai2
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja
Sai2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 9:07 am

Sai smiles again and said "My father was the best medical ninja in five countrys." he paused and then added "Now I am the best medical ninja in the mist. and I am sixteen to." Sai looked at kiyori.At her beautiful eyes and thought to him self wow she is very cute.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 9:59 am

"Hey, you don't have to call me Kiyori, most people call me Moonfake, that's what my last name means. And the best medical ninja? Aren't you a little young to be the best if your only sixteen? You look eighteen to me. But I guess it's changes as we're growing into our adult shapes." Kiyori slowly slid a kunai out of her pocket and held it out to Sai and let her chakra seep throughout it, coating it in crystal and copying the form, making a kunai out of pure crystal in the other. Each one had an engraving of her name, sketched into it's sharp etches was japanese lettering for 'Shouton'. "Take either, just to protect you. I hate seeing people being hurt, especially when their from a village my half-sister is from."
Back to top Go down
Sai2
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja
Sai2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:05 am

Sai was looked at them and he took one."what do these do.?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:18 am

"They're just normal kunai, except they're made of crystal. Though, even though it's a rare crystal, you can't sell it. But I can dispearce of the kunai instantly if I want, but the kunai are more offensive, aiming at an area, and giving it full velocity will make this kunai work for itself. Not literally, but yeah." Kiyori giggled sweetly, melting the other kunai coated in crystal that he had left in her slender hand, making the melted substance non-existing anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sai2
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja
Sai2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:56 am

"I wondering?" Sai started to say "Moonfake do youwant have lunch with me?" Sai blushes alittle I know a good cook his name is Bo-bo." Sai says "So do you want to?" Sai sat down and put the cryistal kunai in a box that looked like a eye glasses case.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 9:31 pm

Noticing Sai put the kunai in the box, Kiyori slowly shook her head at his question. "Sorry, I have things to do, how about in a couple days, Sai?"

[Sorry for the short post, couldn't think of anything else.]

Last edited by Ryu Uchiha on Thu 09 Jul 2009, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 9:47 pm

(its open so im willing to go in you two lovey doveys >:3 heh)

ki was on a high tree, his black and white kimino (male kimono) hidden by his white apron. he looked down, listening to the conversation. "ah...young love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:38 pm

(No love here. >>)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 10:46 pm

(aw....why not? they're so good together.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]   The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Young ANBU. [Open, No Sparring]
Page 1 of 1