Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Test Run-Sparring match

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunagakure

Test Run-Sparring match Empty
PostSubject: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 11:53 am

Kostas was leading back under the shadow of a tree chewing a long toothpake,waiting for someone to show up,hopefully the young Jounin prodigy from the Cloud that he heared his name a lot lately."What was his name again...i think it was Neizu(Naizu) or something,i heared he usualy comes here for training."Thought they were both from Kumo they never met in person thats because Kostas was missing from the village for quite a while.Hopefully he would show up soon,Kostas had some new jutsu that he wanted to test and Kostas is not much of a patient guy."Im sick of waiting" Kostas pulled out a kunai and attrached 3 paper bombs(aka exploding tags) on it,he randomly thew it on the sky creating an explosion."Beatifull Fireworks...i hope this will attrach someone""
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:14 pm

This guy seems to have some sorta spunk for a guy that mainly uses taijutsu. Funny how I usually run into most people but this dude" Naizu says in a tree relaxed. "Lets get a closer look and see what he's all about" he said as he liquified down the tree. "Hey, you there with the firework fetish, you're names Kostas right? I've heard a decent amount about you, including somethin bout you allowing some dude to pummel you for three minutes with out blocking. Sounds a little nuts to me but what ever floats your boat. My names Naizu Nimakee of the Nimakee clan and I've heard you have quite the set of moves. Can you show me a few?" He said as he re solidified and began to walk towards the fellow jounin.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:47 pm

Kostas today was kinda different today,he was wearing a sleeveless black shirt which was unzipped halfway down his chest along with black pants and black shoes but he was still wearing fingerless gloves with iron guards and two armbands on his right arm and left "So you are Naizu...huh?...I can say the same thing about,you are much popular lately." Kostas slowly stood up,he made a move to pick up the Kitetsu blade"Better not use this today,Kitetsu is acting strange lately..."He said to himself and then turned around to Naizu"Pretty much yeah,i added some new moves to my arsenal lately..hmp...Now,its time to test if you are strong as they say" Kostas said with a grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:55 pm

"I suppose I'll time for a spar, I have nothing planned thus far for today". Naizu pulls out a scroll and starts flipping it between his fingers and checks the mans posture and composure, then speaks," you seem like you've done a decent amount of work to not have any pre match jitters. From the way you stand, I can tell you must have a decent amount of balance. From your eyes, I can tell you don't get rattled too easily and from the looks of this situation in general, this could be fun. I'll allow you to make the first move, its only polite for ladies to go first" Naizu said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:05 pm

"You have a sence of humor at least...hope you are ready" Kostas said grinning and he instantly appeared infront of Naizu leaving only a booming static sound behind,he instantly collect a small amount of ki in the center of his palm and then forced his palm forward aiming for Naizu's shoulder.

(OOC:Kinda short one)

Name:Shinsoku (神速, God-speed )
Element:-
Description.A movement technique that allows the user to move at extreme speed, faster than the eye can follow.It can be used to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds, quickly overpower and dispatch opponents before they have time to react.Its superior to many high speed movements because the user can see what he is attacking and where. It also makes a different sound; rather than the usual swishing , Shinsoku makes a booming or static sound.

Name:Uraate (裏当て?, Reverse Striking)
Description:This is fulcrum-based transference skill; an example of Ki transmission that teaches one to shift the point and force of impact by striking the dead center of an object. At expert-levels, a practitioner can transmit the force of impact wherever they please, as long as a medium exists to transmit their power through.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:20 pm

The force of the attack sent Naizu back a little and brought a smile to his face."So this is the art I've heard so much about, quite nice if I do say so myself" He said as his eyes swiftly changed. "I suppose I'll have to monitor this a little more closely huh? I wouldn't want to have that happen again do I?" he said as he started walking. As he got closer, his body began to disassemble it looked like till he wasn't seen. "Hey, nice move he said from behind the fellow jounin with his hand to his back and spine. "Lets see how you can deal with fear" he said as the sorroundings began to change and a scene of chaos was brought to Kostas's eyes. People were getting killed left and right and he appeared to be tied up and forced to watch.

Name:Akumu (nightmare)
Element:Doujutsu/Genjutsu
Description:The enemy is trapped in a barrage of terrible acts being committed on
them such as being held down and stabbed repeatedly, having there throat cut and drowning in
there own blood and watching a loved one tortured in front of them, unable to help to name a
few. Once an image is complete another starts.This is activated by contact to the opponents spine.

Name: Oakegon
Rank: Ranges from B-S depending on stage (awakening sight:B Piercing Mind:A Heavens Vision:S)
Element:Water
Description: Oakegan: genjutsu(3 stages have been noted in the clans history but there is a legend that 2 more exist. The possessors genjutsu is based on fear and elemental nature) 1st: Awakening Sight 2nd: Piercing Mind and 3rd: Heavens Vision

Awakening Sight: The possesors genjutsu ustilzes smaller portion of chakra and is enhanced. But most notably is one is able to gain premanitions of the opositions moves though only 50% accurate at this stage.

Piercing Mind: The possesors genjutsu uses more a great deal more chakra but also inflicts bodily wounds through genjutsu. the prior preminitions are enhanced 25% more and time seems at a slowed pace

Heavens Vision: At this state, the possessor can cast genjutsu on up to a hundred enemies at once for 10 min intervals. Determining the number of targets and time duration, the chakra consumption varies. All attributes from the previous two stages are also aplied as well as the priminitons accuracy increasing to upwards of 90%.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:52 pm

The Genjutsu worked on Walker but he didnt show any reaction,he continued watching it"Its...its GREAT!,i viewed the same scence coutnless times in the past...nice genjutsu you possed there...though i never was teh genjutsu guy" Kostas raised his arm and punched himself(while still on the effects of the Genjutsu) snapping out of the illusion,it was like an advanced version of the usual Genjutsu release."Now,where were we...oh yeah i believe you and i were...dancing" Kostas jumped back and landed many meters away from Naizu,he repeled the air around the palm of his hand and fired a devastating wind pressure blast towards Naizu with incredible speed and power.

Name:Pad Cannon (圧力砲(パッドほう, Paddo Hō))
Element:Wind
Description:Kostas repels the air around him(can be done with any part of Kostas body), sending a devastating blast toward his opponent. The blast can travel directly through the body of the victim and continue into the distance, leaving imprints in its wake. Anyone and anything that is in the path of the blast receives damage.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:52 pm

(OOC:Sorry for the late reply,i was having a shower)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:11 pm

((Its all good))

Naizu dashed to the right, easily avoiding the blast, then spoke to the man,"You, you like the images I cast? You and I are gonna get along pretty well" he said as he created 5 fiery figures. "Meet some of my friends, these are the hell clones...hell clones, go say hi to mr. Kostas. Make him feel welcome wont ya?" he said as the hell clones instantly shot out like a cannon in separate directions towards Kos. Naizu in the mean time closed his eyes and made some hand signs as steam began to rise heavily, including a separate amount coming directly from his feet. "Hows your sight"? he said with a slight laugh.

Name: Hells Clones
Element:Fire
Description: (Only During Oakegan-Piering Mind or higher) Naizu can create clones that are
walking flames. The clones have accelerated speed, can detatch and launch their arms at the
foe. Upon both arms bein detatched, the clone immediately takes chase insue of the enemey and
will explode upon contact or will detinate 10 seconds post sprint

Name: Steam Style: Stealth Clone Jutsu
Element:Water/Fire
Description: Steam covers and heats the battle grounds and hot fogish like clones of Naizu lurk, and seek the enemy. (Not a good choice against wind element users for obvious reasons). Upon finding their target, they heat to upwards of 500 degrees, mistify and burn the target, as well as notify Naizu of the enimies location.

Name:Fur
Element:Steam
Description:This is a simple chakra sensing technique. Naizu, uses minimal chakra to emit steam from his feet. When the steam is disturbed, Naizu is noted on the enimies location. Animals weapons etc. will not set this off.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:43 pm

Kostas was standing still,the clones attacked him from all sides,before been hiited he appeared on the air upon them leaving the usual booming sound behind,like he teleported or so,they now were all one the same spot and the advantage 5 to 1 they had was over."Shichū Shibari" Four giant pillars were summoned binding the 5 clones in place,and damaging them."YWhats wrong cant move?..heh" Kostas said as he grinned,and electicy start focusing above them "El Thor!" From teh electricy a huge lightning bolt was sent crashing down from the sky, deep frying and completly destroying the Hell clones.Kostas landed a few meters away from Naizu"Now,i guess we should begin Round 2" Kostas said as he started removing the medium sized gloves with the iron Guards.

Name:Shinsoku (神速, God-speed )
Description.A movement technique that allows the user to move at extreme speed, faster than the eye can follow.It can be used to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds, quickly overpower and dispatch opponents before they have time to react.Its superior to many high speed movements because the user can see what he is attacking and where. It also makes a different sound; rather than the usual swishing , Shinsoku makes a booming or static sound.

Name: Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind (雷遁・四柱しばり, Raiton: Shichū Shibari)
Element:Lightning
Description:Four giant pillars are summoned or created, whence then shoot bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possible doing damage to them.

Name:El Thor (エル・トール,God's Judgement)
Description: The user focuses a large cluster of electricity above his target, then uses it to send a huge lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, deep frying said unlucky target. He can also use this attack to launch a massive thunder stream from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 3:12 pm

Naizu stood there still with his eyes closed, "Hmm, not bad. Wasn't really expecting lightning from you but hey" he said building his chakra. "I like you man, you remind me of...me in a sense. Cocky but can back it up, plus, you're almost as handsome as me" he said with a smirk. He lifted two fingers to his head, then opened his eyes, they had changed again. "This is my third stage..I'm sure by now you know I have a kekkei genkai, my eyes of course" he spoke as 9 clones sorounded the fellow jounin. 3 water, fire and steam clones respectably and the steam got heavier. Naizu was still aquiring a decent amount of chakra, even after making the clones. They began to back up and blend with the heavy steam, now unseen to Kostas. "we'll have a little fun now" said naizu from the steamy shadows somewhere.

(1st post for the seal)

Name: Tri-Elemental Seal
Element: Steam/Water/Fire
Description: Three Clones (Water,Fire,Steam) are made and sorround the the enemy instanly. Placing their hand to the ground, they form a barrier around the foe. Entrances is only permitted as escaping is near impossible, however once in place the clones won't move. Upon establisment, every post (user), the barrier shrinks and within five post, This can only be used twice in battle and takes 2 post to prepare.The barrier is unaffected by Ninjutsu or Taijutsu.

Name:Steam clone
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental steam chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

Name:Water Clone
Element: Water
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental water chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

Name:Fire Clone
Element:Fire
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental fire chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 5:01 pm

Kostas looked at Naizu and the clones that surrounded him,steam,water and fire clones,kinda strange it needs to much chakra built something like it."True enought,i might have a strong varietion of it,but Ninjutsu never was my time,i always more of a Swordsman-Martial Artist,something that you have already found out" Kostas said as he removed both gloves,revealing bandages around his hands and wrists"So what do we have here...Moku Bushin,Mizu Bushin and Hi Bushin...i thought you had something like that" Kostas stated as he started "diswrapping?" the bandages,under them were some markings like tatto.

Kostas putted his left hand on the mark of his right whist,and his right hand on the mark of the left whist"And its true we are alike in many ways,but you were wrong about just one thing...there is no doubt that im way handsome than you are" Walker said smilling,he slowly closed eyes,and oppened them again "Kuchiyose: Raiko Kenka" Kostas yelled and summoned two Windmill shurikens.He thew them hurling to the clones,with their large size increasing the damage they inflict as they fly through the air." Shuriken Kage Bunshin" Kostas yelled once again and created hundrets of shadows clones of the two windmill shurikens he threw to the clones,the clones made their move to dodge,but the countless sharped windmill shurikens pierced them several times completly destroying every one of them,the thick steam was still there,it was hot as hell "Futon:Senpuken" Kostas punched randomly the air and created a giant, adaptable whirlwind,but he didnt use it as an attack he used it to clear most of the steam,and yes there he was,Naizu,he was standing many meters away from him.Kostas was a bit dizzy,he skin was light burned,still this was so GREAT!Walker made a single movement of his fingertip,and instantly he glided every single of the countless windmill shuikens clones towards Naizu.Anorthodox but works.

Last edited by Kostas Walker on Thu 23 Jul 2009, 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 5:03 pm

Name: Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation (口寄せ・雷光剣化, Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka)
Type: B-rank
Description:This is a kind of "ninja tool summon" that, by sealing ninja tools like swords or kunai into, for instance, a scroll or one's clothes beforehand, allows them to be called upon when needed. The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between "taking out" a ninja tool, taking the right "stance" and actually "throwing" it is greatly reduced.

The ninja tools are thrown with the actual speed of a "flash of lightning," ruining the opponent's outset of the battle, and snatching away the initiative. Furthermore, because the summonable ninja tools can remain hidden until right before they are used, if this technique is mastered, there are an exceptional number of possible tactics.

Name:Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique (手裏剣影分身の術, Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)
Description:The Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique allows the user to create shadow clones of a shuriken to attack an opponent. The user throws a single shuriken and use the technique to create multiple shadows clones of it, giving the user more chances to hit the target and also giving the user an advantage by catching the target off guard from the sudden increase in number.

Name:Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist (Fūton: Senpūken)
Element:Wind
Description:Kostas delivers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind

Name:Manipulated Shuriken Technique (操手裏剣の術, Sōshuriken no Jutsu)
Description:With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip.

Test Run-Sparring match WindmillShuriken(windmill shuriken)

(Sorry for the double post but they were just too many.)

Last edited by Kostas Walker on Thu 23 Jul 2009, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 7:13 pm

"Nice" said naizu, quckly breaking out a scroll and slinging it to the ground. A Massive wall appeared and steam began to rise once more. Suddenly 3 clones sorounded the taijutsu master encasing him into a prism of sorts. The shurriken bounced off the wall and 4 naizus appeared from behind it after. "hmm...that has got to be a bit uncomfortable and it doesn't look very spacious either. You should probably do something about that" said one of the Naizu's. "Tell ya what, you look a bit dehydrated so how bout.." at that moment the 4 Naizu's, at massive speeds sorrounded Kostas forming a diamond around him,"We give you a little water?" another Naizu finished. All at once, the four took a deep breath and launched a huge ball of boiling water from their mouths. They were coming from all directions and Kostas needed to do something and quick.

Name:Steam scroll
Description:Naizu carries three different element scrolls types of these scrolls. When combined with a water and fire scroll, a massive three headed beast can be created with the appropriate hand signs. Alone, the scrolls have different abilities: Offense-When placed to the ground, the user applies his hand and steam springs from the ground in seprate random areas around the foe. Defense- A large area of steam covers Naizu and quickly solidifies into a wall of as strong as steel, 5 meters high and 4 meters wide.

Name: Tri-Elemental Seal
Element: Steam/Water/Fire
Description: Three Clones (Water,Fire,Steam) are made and sorround the the enemy instanly. Placing their hand to the ground, they form a barrier around the foe. Entrances is only permitted as escaping is near impossible, however once in place the clones won't move. Upon establisment, every post (user), the barrier shrinks and within five post, This can only be used twice in battle and takes 2 post to prepare.The barrier is unaffected by Ninjutsu or Taijutsu.

x3
Name:Water Clone
Element: Water
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental water chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

x4
Name: Burning Water Ball
Element:Water/Fire
Description:This is similar to the fireball jutsu accept its water base. Not only will the water burn but it also has a furious force behind it. Upon hitting something, the ball will explode and the water will burn anyone thats hit with the splashing water or the water ball it self.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 8:18 pm

"You are using those clones too much" Kostas said as the boiling water ball was heading towards him"Raiton:Gian" Kostas send a spear of lighting from his hand destroying the large boiling ball."Looks like this barrier wont break that easily,but it has a huge weakness,those clones cant move....can they?" Kostas said with a grin then making a few hand seals a large cluster of electricy was created on the sky above the barrier"El Thor" From the electricy cluster a huge lightning bolt was sent crashing down from the sky to the spot that the barrier was,crushing the clones frying them to death,and destroying them in procces,as a result breaking the barrier(since the clones were destroyed i guess same goes for the barrier).Kostas stepped out unharmed the barrier was enought to protect him from any damage before being destroyed.That barrier technique was amazingly powerfull,Kostas was lucky to have a skill such as El Thor,those lighting element lessons with Raikage come in handy after all.

Name: Lightning Release: False Darkness (雷遁・辟暗, Raiton: Gian)
Description:Kostas emits a spear of lightning from his hand. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Name:El Thor (エル・トール,God's Judgement)
Description: The user focuses a large cluster of electricity above his target, then uses it to send a huge lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, deep frying the unlucky target. He can also use this attack to launch a massive thunder stream from his hand.

Last edited by Kostas Walker on Thu 23 Jul 2009, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:22 pm

(**EDITED**)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:41 pm

Naizu appeared in front of kostas with a scroll as the boiling water balls were within feet as a large water wolf appeared around them and the attacks were blocked. "Dude, you really need to keep your bearings better" Naizu said with a laugh. "Bruh, you owe me" he said laying down with a smile. So my gen didn't get to you cus you had a fucked up childhood huh?" said the nimakee as he stared at his jounin counter part.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:53 pm

"Kinda off,i was borned in the Mist village and soon after my birth my entire clan was completly whiped out after a failed attempt to take over Kiri,my mother and I were the only ones survive,she brought me to Konoha and died soon afterwards.I was adobted from the Hidden Leaf and i was given the name "Kostas",something that pissed me off it was that i didnt even had a last name,strange heh?,life in Konoha was good,till i was beaten up by some akatsuki when i was a jounin there,after that i left the vilalge and travelled the world for about 7 years i ended up on Kumo 1 year ago...an overview of my life..."Kostas stated with little emotion,he didnt really have a problem to talk about his past,past is past and we cant do something to change what happened "So whats your story fellow?
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:18 pm

"Well, as a kid, I was an ass, plain and simple. I thought I was better than everyone and I acted like it. I was smarter than most of the kids and my skills were probably head and shoulders above the rest. But I toyed with them for no reason. I would basically just allow them to make mistakes and laugh at them and say 'that was stupid'...very jerkish, I know. But I awakened my dou when I was in the chunnin exams for I only spent a month between the accademy and gennin and I was lucky enough to be enrolled around the time of the chunnins. I breezed through everything and but lost it in the finals. This cat started disrespected my family and thats when my first stage of me kekkei awoke, I killed the kid...I was bored in the stages of doing chunnin work and jounin work and felt I wasn't challenged enough so I took off for 4 years to hone my skills, and I did so. I was a missing for 3 years and met up with my brother when some guy was attacking him. He was trying to bring me home so he too was gone for 3 years. I killed the man that attacked my brother as well, and those were the only two people I have killed in my life. I saved my brother and sent him home and returned a year later. Now here I am. A couple months back, i became a canine sage but thats a whole nother ball game and I don't feel like gettin in to it. But thats the gist of it" he said stretching. "My bro's in town, I'll introduce him to you when were done eating. Lets go get some grub." said naizu with a smile. "One more thing, my clan holds a tourny every 6 months to make sure everyone is in shape and honing they're skill correctly. Its only for the fam to fight in but since my pops died while I was gon, I over see it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 11:32 pm

Kostas slowly picked up the Kitetsu blade that was resting on the tree."You know...Kostas tone of voice changedWe are shinobi,when facing the enemie it will me or him,we msut fight him to the death if we want to survive.I know it kinda sound strange but the truth kill or be killed,i travelled the entire world so i can tell.Dont hesitate to give the final blow no matter who the enemie is, if they're strong, or weak, or a kid, or an animal,the only way to overcome cruelty is to become cruelty yourself ,you have to abandon every sing of humanity.if you want to become stronger...you must become a demon" Kostas staed coldly and emotionless,without turning to look at Naizu "The true nature of a shinobi its not how he lives but how he dies.Remember this...kill someone without reason and its murder...but kill someone with a reason and then its...jutsice." Kostas said once again emotionless"Thought you have only killed two people,something thats its way more difficult to archieve than killing someone,be proud of that title...so where are we going to eat " Kostas expression and tone of voice changed again back to the usual one,finally turning his body around and looked at naizu with a smile on his face as he putted his sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 11:42 pm

"Eh, you choose. I just ain't payin cus...well, you basically lost the spar" Naizu said laughing. "Besides, I wanna see if you got good taste in food, i'll just have to walk ahead of you so you don't scare away all the women around. I mean, if you did scare them off, you'd feel pretty bad and I can't let you feel down cus you're ugly" Naizu said getting up, still laughing. "I gotta make us look good and then you can follow my lead" said the Nimakee, walking away from the training area.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 10:57 am

The electricity cluster was above Naizu all the time."Ahhh...forget it." Kostas thought to himself as the lighting cluster dissapeared."Fighting against you was like spending an entire day in the hot springs...i actually liked that it would make good to my skin,thought the fact still remains...i m way handsome than you are" Kostas said laughting as he get infront of Naizu"Besides that you have to pay because...you know...you had the idea."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 11:09 am

"I see, so you basically are broke is what you're saying huh? I get it, you don't have to try to pull the 'It was your idea' card with me because judging from those clothes, you obviously must not have much money. Still the fact remains, I won, you lost, you pay" Naizu said looking into the air with his hands behind his head while sniffing the air. "Wow, I think its gonna storm, I can smell and sense a storm coming so you'd probably need to get a move on bruh, otherwise we'll be pretty soaked. So what where are you treatin to eat at?"
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 11:20 am

"Maybe i should have toast him after all,there is my chance i can do it now yes...i m gonna blame the storm,he will believe..." Kostas made these evil thoughts"Nah,i guess he wont"Kostas thought to himself once again"By the way my clothes are expensive,i had to spent 2 bounty rewards to buy them...but that snot the point,there is only one way to find out...rock...scissors...paper!"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 11:29 am

"I suppose its the only way you MIGHT be able to beat me" Naizu said laughing. "Ok lets do it" he said as he turned and looked a Kostas. The sky began to drizzle a little and Naizu shook of some of the water like a dog. "...sometimes I hate these traits" he said to himself. "ok, lets go, ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test Run-Sparring match
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Training Area-
Jump to: