Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

sparring with an old friend.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

sparring with an old friend. Empty
PostSubject: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:55 pm

ki sat down on a rock admiring the cherry blossoms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:57 pm

Oshiroku arrived and looked out uppon the lake it was surrounded by forest and was very pretty. A small cavern also sat near the edge of the forest. "Hi Ki...Are you ready?" Oshi said.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:58 pm

ki got up. his back started to crack. "yeah, i just got back one of my capsules. my pain capsule so im going to try it out." he stood there. "ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:01 pm

Assuming that Ki was ready since he asked Oshi, Oshi circled Ki drawing his dual swords and weighing them in his hands this is my first battle with these...i haven't trained much but they should help ... Then he inhaled with all his might exhaling and firing 200 sound bullets at Ki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:05 pm

ki blocked them all with his cane. " ah i knew this would help. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:09 pm

((The cane is blown to peaces)) Oshi starts his hand signs Summoning 15 Clones 7 pop up. 7 are sound clones. "Come and get me" they all say in unison.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:16 pm

"wow, minions cool." he said simply as the cane was growing back. but with a blade at the end. " sweet song of metal guide me." he closed his eyes. then he opend them "cherry dance of sorrow." his ody became transparent and he seemed to be everywhere at once. he desroyed them all and avoided oshi. ki started to strech. "i think im getting too old for tai...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:19 pm

Oshi stood back inhaled...whistled...and threw the resulting pile of purple goo onto Ki..."Haha Ki you look like a clown...Attack me i Dare you."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:29 pm

"ew." he poured some water over himself to get it off and it fell off. "okay." he teleported behind him and picked him up by the collar and started tickling him with the safe end of the cane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:30 pm

The Goo did not fall of. It slid down Ki's legs and hardened so he couldn't move. ((that means no tickling))
"Your in quite a mess aren't you Ki...Why don't you just give up now?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:32 pm

ki stared at the messd. then it started to crack and dispareard. " nah, i like sparring." he teleported behind him, picked hi up and tickled him with the cane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:35 pm

Spinning around Oshi smiled at Ki as the purple goo formed around Oshi's body creating a protective layer. Brandishing his swords Oshi said "Come on Ki be serious here" The goo started to climb up Ki's arm from Oshi's armor Ki's hand loosened all the sudden and Oshi broke away walking on top of the water.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:39 pm

the goo disapeard off of ki's body. he used his atom eyes to bring it to the atmosphere and leave it there. "have you ever seen me seriouse. it sort of scares my little cousin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:40 pm

Oshi stands on the lake waiting for Ki to come and fight.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:43 pm

ki sighed. he walked onto the water. then he said thoughtfully. "which is the only thing that scares her." heres a picture. cute isnt she? she sure can throw a punch too." he chuckled rubbing his black eye.
sparring with an old friend. Kanaete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:44 pm

"Come on Ki...lets begin. Or can you not fight?" said Oshi
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:48 pm

"helo? monk?ah well." he used the cane to trip oshi and he fell into the water. then he crouched down mumbling to himslef. " maybe i should fight...nah, then ill curse the name of monks. hm....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:50 pm

Oshi frowns...well since he doesn't want to fight i guess i will just show off. SERPENT, DOG, OX, DRAGON, MONKEY, DONKEy, FOX, TIGER a huge spiral of fire 30 ft across flies out of the water straight at Ki as the whole lake bursts into flames.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:52 pm

ki throws a force feild over himself pulling out metal spikes, it went through the water and hit oshi. but not in the vital areas. when he fell back in the water he crouched back down mumbling to himelf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 6:54 pm

((fell back down into the fire :P))

The spikes bounced off Oshi's purple armor as he floated up into the air. Now about 50 feet above the lake of fire Oshi starts again MONKEY, FOX, TIGER SERPENT, DOG OX, DRAGON, TIGER, MONKEY...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 9:57 pm

ki remained sitting with his back away from oshi. "hm...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 10:02 pm

"You will like this jutsu Ki...I have never used it in battle before..." TIGER, DONKEY, FOX, TIGER, OX, MONKEY, SERPENT, FOX, TIGER, MONKEY...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 10:06 pm

(get on with it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 10:16 pm

((It has to take a long time...part of the jutsu))

TIGER, MONKEY, FOX..."Now eternal darkness jutsu" and everything was black...everything...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 10:28 pm

"nice." he got up, his multipule pupils were moving. "pure chakra enveloping my retnas and holdingthem at your will. a mixture of gen, medical and ninjutsu. very very nice." last word came with a his. "heres the counteractment." he began to pull out his own eyes. he ripped one from the cord and threw it on the dark waters. "there. now my chakra can channel better now." a white light was coming from his eyes. he targeted oshi. grabbed his shirt. he made sure it was him, then a shock went up his spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparring with an old friend.   sparring with an old friend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparring with an old friend.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next