Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Empty
PostSubject: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 1:07 am

Naizu was stretching in an open field stretching for the time being awaiting the arrival of the Saruno for a match he had been awaiting for sometime now. He closed his eyes and focused his energy sources for a moment as he thought to himself strategy at the time. He wasn't sure what exactly to expect from the self proclaimed "god of lightning" other than...lightning. Continuing to stretch he finally came to the conclusion that sometimes the best strategy is to not have one. Adjusting in mid battle was something that Naizu was quite accustomed to, so he had no reason to over do himself on this battle or any for that matter. He finished stretching and began to spin a kunai on his index finger, passing time by.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 2:17 am

Saruno simply was gently nodding against the tree against his back, his head tilting down, both his arms behind his head, while it was leaning back. Yuui, his blade, was laying on his side next to him, giving him a slight satisfaction to being safe...ish. He was gently sleeping under the shade of his tree, his breath being light, pure, and calm. It was very, very calming, and peaceful. Yet, his power was raging in his veins, higher than usual. Yet, it was very curious to him why he was so powerful, and yet, so calm.

[Short, deal with it. >>}
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 6:25 am

"HEY LAZY BOY, HOW BOUT GETTING UP OFF THAT TREE, I KNOW YOU'VE HAD SOME SLEEP SINCE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DOING ANYTHING FOR THE LAST I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG" Naizu yelled at the sleeping Raikage in a slight effort to wake him up, smiling as he yelled and throwing the kunai at the end of his loud speach. Naizu was accustomed to doing things that would get under peoples skin so he was already considering other options to possibly anger the sleeping man. The Kusakage crossed his arms immediately after throwing the kunai at Saruno and watched to see if it'd wake the man up.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 6:44 pm

Saruno was just sleeping peacefully, an invisible barrier all around him with Yuui, being nearly to...impossibly strong, protecting him from any attacks against him for at least one attack. His breathing was neat and calm, his hair flowing lightly with the wind, and the tree above him flowing in a beautiful way. Something was gonna happen if he was 'woken' up, but if he wakes up by himself, everything will be normal. Ish.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 7:07 pm

After activating his Oakegans first stage, Naizu made some hand seals and a miniature sun was formed above the clouds and began to heat the field at a massive rate. Naizu stood in place while the rays were beaming down on to the field and simply looked at the lazy man, questioning if he'd begin to wake up or allow the heat to continue to bare down on him. Naizu was sitting comfortably as he was protected from the emense heat by a jutsu he had created shortly after making "Sun". He threw a kunai high into the air, its trajectory would have it land on Saruno's head an heated by the rays from the large heated orange orb in the sky. "This is rediculous" Naizu said under his breath
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 11:21 pm

Saruno's eyes began to close tighter as he turned over on his side, a large mass of chakra blasting out from his body, in all directions within 150ft, slashing through trees, leaving huge marks in the bark, leaves in shattered ruins. A massive headache came upon his head as he opened his eyes only a little, feeling the blast nearly rip apart the ground around him, in a violent rumble. Something was happening to him, and he didn't like it. Yuui was still protecting him from harm on the outside of the barrier around him. His eyes lay only half-open, looking to the ground below him as his arms were just laying on his sides, his right side being on the ground, with his left facing up.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 11:36 pm

Naizu being just outside the range of the massive chakra wave stood there aggrivated at the lazy man and began to frown a bit. "*Sigh* Ok, I see that this is gonna get real boring and real quick if I don't start doing something. He reached over to his side and grabbed a sword, one that was similar to Saruno's in the sense that it would protect him without orders to. Naizu looked at the weapon that seemed to guard Saruno and thought to himself,"I wonder about that thing". Naizu began to walk towards the semi woke man looking at the damage from the surge of chakra that had been done to the trees. He made two hand seals and it began to rain down fire upon the field, and The Nimakee stopped about a hundred yards short of Raikage.

Name:Leiya
Element:Weapon-Swoard
Description:Leiya is Naizu's swoard. It is sharp enough to cut through wind and it can only be held by Naizu. It holds chakra on its own and will can protect Naizu without him holding it.

Name: Rain of fire
Element:Fire
Description: Upon "Sun" being cast, Naizu does two hand signs and the sky begins a light rain
of tiny balls of fire from "Sun". Naizu can choose to stop this at will or they will stop if
sun is destroyed. These balls of fire are 8 inches in circumference per ball of fire at 4
inches long. They hold a base tempature of 190 degree upon first decent but drop in tempature
depending on the weather.

((These were supposed to be posted last post))

Name: Sun
Element:Fire
Description: After a set of 10 hand seals, Naizu creates a large Sun like figure approximately
50 meters in diameter and 80 meters in circumfrance and has a base tempature of 900 degrees.
This massive creation can and will emitts rays of massive heat of up to 400 degrees from its
current position of 50 ft from the clouds to 25 ft from them. Upon being cast, "Sun" will form
above the clouds and can evaporate precipitation half way through its descent from clouds. This
can also project ray beams of heat towards enemies within Naizu's eye sight. This

Name: Sunscreen
Element:-
Description:This is a mixture of energies that surround Naizu that allow him protection from
the immense heat of "Sun" during its time casted. This is formed from a combination of Chi,ki and chakra and emitts from Naizu's pores.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 10:05 pm

Feeling the heat of some sort of fire coming towards him, he felt another pulse of chakra blast out in the bottom half of the blade, sending it through the ground massively, shattering every bit of grass, dirt and rock around it within 10 ft into oblivion, not stopping the fire at all, but taking away it's resources. Within just that moment, the invisible shield around him vanished into thin air, making him pant just a little. It took a part of his chakra, and used it in that attack, nearly a fifth of it. He just laid there, on his side, waiting for anything to happen. His legs were stretched out, and his hands under his head. Yuui was beside him, stuck in the ground, with it's blade only a few inches in, in it's 9' length. It was nearly impossible, for a sword of that size and weight, be anything more than heavy. Who knew, it was more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 11:21 pm

"So he can do something more than sleep huh? Amazing, I kinda thought I was hallucinating there for a second but it appears otherwise. Raikage sama, I know that you have something you can do to motivate your self other than get a nasty sunburn and die of exaustion" said the former shinobi of the Raikages. Naizu continued his approach towards Saruno and kneaded a couple of hand seals and a block of steam was formed in front of Naizu. The steam shot forth and solidified, almost bullet like and at a massive rapid speed towards the lightning master.

Name: Steam style: Piercing bullets
Element:Steam
Description: A large cloud of steam is made in front of Naizu, then dispatched into half inch,
chakra enhanced, extremely heated steam, formed as bullets. They are dispactched at a massive
rapid speed and the assauld last one post
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:42 pm

He vanished from his spot as the bullets of whatever they were impacted on the tree behind of where he was. He appeared only meters higher in the air, his blade wielded in his right hand, aimed out towards the man attacking. "What do you want, human" he asked to the man within his dark, unrelenting voice. Within a flicker of a second, massive black flames arose on the blade's metal, showing how much anger and power he had stored.

[Short]
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:52 pm

Naizu sighed for a moment, looking at the man whom seemed irritated by his actions and thinking for a moment before responding. "This guy is something else, I don't really even know what to say right about now cus he seems a bit edgy and unorthodox" said Naizu in his head. He took a few steps forward and observed the man from his distance while contemplating which way he should go about this. "I simply want to fight you to see how much I've improved Raikage sama, nothing more and nothing less to be honest with you. Plus I'm somewhat bored and I need something to do to kill time for the time being and you're right here so I see opportunity" Naizu said, giving explanation for his actions.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:36 pm

Saruno simply sighed, disgusted by Naizu's words. "Your an annoyance, attacking me out of no where, when i was trying to rest! Unforgivable!" he shouted, raising his sword to the sky, a massive blast of fire raging off of it's metal, he was plain furious. His blade matched his emotions, piece by piece, darkness by light. He was severely pissed off. Yuui's flames turned as black as midnight, beginning to spark off into the grass, but instead of a small spark on grass, it flushed a massive wave of flames all around him, being at his absolute darkest emotion. Hate. "You want to see how I've improved?! Die!!!" he shouted some.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 7:04 pm

Naizu picked up a loose rock and tossed it up and down for a moment, thinking about the mans actions and uncontrollable emotions. He really wasn't sure what to think because he hadn't ever seen the Raikage in this manner before, nor did he expect it from him. "Ok, you have officially proved your point and I get it, you've lost it. You have a couple screws loose and you need them tightened up some how and it appears that seeing a psychiatrist probably won't help too much" said the smart alec toned Kusakage. He knew that he was probably getting under Saruno's skin with what he was saying and understood the level of agitation that he was presenting to him. The fact that the mans emotions were literally showing however, was quite astounding and Naizu hadn't before seen something like this. He watched as the flames turned black and simply stared at the man after he poked fun at him for a bit, interested to see what was going to be done as his eyes switched to its third state.

Heavens Vision: At this state, the possessor can cast genjutsu on up to a hundred enemies at once for 10 min intervals. Determining the number of targets and time duration, the chakra consumption varies. All attributes from the previous two stages are also aplied as well as the priminitons accuracy increasing to upwards of 90%.
Jutsu
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:21 pm

Saruno simply flickered off in total and complete rage, his wings bursting out massive waves of black and white chakra, having the illusion of his wings expanding and growing to almost a god's strength and size. The black flames around his entire body, within a 10 meter radius started to burn more violently, a small blood vessel starting to show on his forehead. He was in true rage. Raising his sword towards the sky with both hands, the chakra around him starting to convuldge into one object right before him, on the blade itself. "If you want to die so badly, i suggest you do." He said within a combination of both Yuui's and his own voice.

[Short. >>]
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 5:52 am

"Well Saruno, as tempting as that may sound, I have to respectfully decline your invitation of death. I hope you understand that its nothing personal, I just enjoy living a bit more than the average Joe...that and I don't think that you and those pretty wings of yours have enough in you to do so" said Naizu, mocking the Raikage's abilities and power. Naizu already understood the power the man possessed but he was never one to actually show respect to ones abilities in combat, he enjoyed toying with emotions of his foe and did what he could to push them over the edge. The Kusakage held a firm smile on his face while speaking, but at the end of his mockery, his face turned to an intense showing of seriousness. Though he did not show a look of anger, he did show that play time was obviously over and with the respect for the Lightning master's ability, he nodded and spoke once more, "Well, I suppose we can skip the warm ups and get right to it huh?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)   Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naizu vs Saruno (orpdm)
Page 1 of 1