Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Empty
PostSubject: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 9:52 am

Kevin walked through the shadows of the trees with the breeze blowing , making his hair flow along with it.'Oh! this is gonna be interesting' he thought as he was going to have a spar.
It was a spar which would make him a lot more stronger and experience.He walked towards a tree and sat near it in a resting posture waiting for the jounin, whom he was going to
battle to arrive.Everything that mattered to Kevin was to become strong enough to help with the war against the Akatsuki.He wanted to make it a spar and a little training.
He wanted to be strong enough to become a jounin and was working as hard as possible.He closed his eyes as he sat in the resting posture.He was studying and sensing the surrounding terrain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 9:56 am

Sakon appeared behind Kevin making him jump " you ready " he half muttered letting his hand run through the tall flowers making
the petals drift into the gentle breeze ,,,
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:00 am

Kevin opened his eyes but wasnt surprised at Sakon being behind him.He knew that Sakon was already there.
"I have to strong enought to become a jounin.....so you must understand that this spar is very important." he said as he stood up and walking a little backward.
He walked backwards and stoped as he reached a spot.He turned and said "Im ready....this is my training for the war!".
He waited for a response from Sakon and wanted him to begin the first attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:04 am

Sakon blew a a green bubble and let it pop in his face " yay im first " smiled Sakon childishly
he grinned manically and ran fowards his hands whirling around his legs

Last edited by Ukon Sakon on Fri 27 Jun 2008, 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:13 am

Kevin used his hidden mist technique to hide himself.He prepared a tactic.Suddenly four Kunais were aimed
at Sakon.The mist covered the open area completely.No one could tell where Kevin was right now.
The kunais were aimed carefully.Two kunais were aimed a Sakons shoulders and two were aimed above his head.
There was something behind the attack.Kevin had prepared a tactic and was getting it into action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:19 am

" Thats useless my hair covers my eyes anyway " Sakon cartwheeled round the kunais
his hair and tie whistled through the air whirling around his face and neck
" what's he gonna do know i wonder " he muttered landing awkwardly low to avoid any other attack from above

Last edited by Ukon Sakon on Fri 27 Jun 2008, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:22 am

The kunais reached near Sakons shoulders and the other two were passing Sakons Head.
It was a thrill of confusement which made Kevin enjoy.
It was all part of the tactic he had planned.The kunais were almost going to hit Sakon's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:28 am

Sakon rolled low just dodging the kunai , one of them coming so close he could here the whoosh of air
that followed them as they sliced through the breeze
" this mist seems to make the air heavier" thought Sakon crouching in the fragrant candy coloured cosmo's
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:33 am

Suddenly the kunai which he dodged transformed into Kevin.It was his transformation jutsu he had used here.
Kevin was airbone and quickly did some hand seals for the grand fireball jutsu.He aimed the following attack at Sakon's head and hoped that it would hit cause he had done it very fast and one of his special characteristics was incredible speed.As Sakon ducked, the flame quickly reached for his head.
------------------------------------------
Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu require high level of chakra being release, thus create a large fireball of flame. A ninja first must perform the necessary hand seals (check "Hand Seal" above to perform technique), extract chakra from within through the chest and exhaling out the mouth to produce flame. The left/right hand is form so that the index and thumb form a circle and placing it over the mouth. The hand is able to control the direction of the flame to its desire target. According to the Uchiha Clan, members that have master this technique, he/she is recognized as an adult and no longer a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:36 am

" Oh No " Sakon rolled out the way with pretty easily seeing as though the water in the mist had
stopped the fire from having much effect
" you should really think about things before you do them" shouted Sakon barely visible through
already clearing steam
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:41 am

Kevin saw Sakon roll out of the way but saw that it taken at least a liitle damage.He landed on the ground.
The mist was still there and Kevin used his Kevin's combo taijutsu to give a little more damage to Sakon.
He wanted to inflict more damage and pave it for his other attacks.He was thinking of the tactic he was using and was happy about it.This gave him a little more confidence.Kevin put his hand out with incredible speed and did the Kevin's combo.
((Kevin's Combo- The user kicks the opponent with his knee, tosses him into the air, as the user jumps in the air punching him 5 times rapidly in his stomach, then the user a does a side kick on the opponents back, which makes the opponent crash into floor.
Remember..i have incredible speed))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:45 am

Sakon jumped onto Kevin's knee then grabbbed his hand and then twisted in the air
dodging the punches and ducking back down ,,, Sakon landed lightly
and happily blew a green bubble smiling like a spoilt kid " that was easy to counter"
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 10:58 am

As Sakon grabbed Kevin's hands he used his claw of the dragon taijutsu so that it will inflict damage to Sakon's
Hands.As Sakon threw Kevin he landed.He was happy cause he had again succeded in inflicting damage.
-------------------------------------
Name: Claw of the flame dragon.
Taijutsu
The user uses his chakra to create long claws on one of his hands. The user then leaps at the target, then goes into a extremely fast spin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 11:01 am

(( um i said i dodged the punches so i never tried to grab you so i didn't get hurt ))

Sakon stared at Kevin with and twinkle in his eye " time to get serious "
Sakon folded some paper into the shape of a swallow and threw it at kevin
" i wouldn't touch it if i were you " warned Sakon backflipping to safety
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 12:54 pm

As kisho ran through the village he cam across two people in a fight and thought to himself neither of them look like akatsuki or missing-nin so they aren't fighting for the war. Yet he laughed slightly as he decided to inter vein to have some fun. He jumped down from the rooftop and shrouded in the mist he attacked Ukon, shouting "Dynamic Entry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 12:58 pm

Sakon's leg shot upwards connecting with Kisho's " Demon Leg" Sakon smiled the words
like a maniac " Hey Kevin i'd dodge those swallows if i were you "
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:02 pm

"Now now now, its not nice to call people names." kisho laughed as he back flipped away from Ukon "I have a name you know." Kisho threw some kunai at kevin behind the swallows and jumped as Ukon saying "Konoha senpu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:05 pm

Sakon jumped up in an upwards kick blocking Kisho's attack
" Hehehehe " Sakon giggled swinging his leg round
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:07 pm

Kevin used his substitution jutsu to dodge the attacks which were the swallows and the kunais.
He suddenly said "Lets go to the war."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:08 pm

Kisho spun, letting Ukon's legs hit his cloak, making a loud metallic sound as they hit "Seems like you can almost keep up with me" he chuckled slightly "We need to fix that" he jumped back and too of his leg weights "Now come"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:09 pm

Sakon stopped his attack and ducked under Kisho as the kunai's hit the swallows
causing them to explode " told u not to touch them " grinned Sakon coming up behind Kisho
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:12 pm

"This is going to get interesting," He jumped away from the two and shouted "Water Type; Explosion Skill" turning the mist into fuel for the attack, sending a giant pillar of water at the other two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:15 pm

Sakon twisted his body round dodging the water " aaww my hais got wet "
Sakon glared at Kisho " Origami Styling Thousand Spiders" Sakons Body dispersed into
hundreds of paper spiders which scuttled towars Kisho ,,,
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:18 pm

"Come now, think i can't handle some bugs" he reached into he cloak and pulled out an umbrella than jumped into the air and said "Jouro Senban" sending thousands of needles flying at the ground, piercing the spiders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:20 pm

Half the spiders detonatedcreating a massive explosion ... the other joined togther and formed Sakon
" Whirling Kick Heaven" mumered Sakon launching himself at Kisho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next