Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Minato vs Sakon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 7:03 am

After having fought Sakon's other side, Ukon, Minato wanted to actaully find out how strong he was, so he sent Sakon a letter asking him to come to their favorite battle area, the Valley of End. Minato waited for Sakon above the Statue of Uchiha Madara. He stood there in wait of Sakon.

Last edited by Minato Uchiha on Sun 06 Jul 2008, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 7:07 am

Sakon walked up to the two statues and stood in awe at the size of them . " Minato you here " shouted
Sakon still gazing at the statues . Nothing moved for a second
but then Sakon looked up at the statue of madara and saw minato standing there , waiting .

(( u can't have ems ))
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 7:19 am

Minato gazed down at him, his arms crossed. His eye's looked cold, sad. " Hello Sakon and Nibiki. How are you? Dont worry, i havnt come here to take Nibiki form you. Today, its just about testing my skills. Minato stood there, signaling to Sakon to join him, on Shodai's statue.

Last edited by Minato Uchiha on Sun 06 Jul 2008, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 7:23 am

Sakon smiled and in three jumps he was in front of Minato . " You might as well go first " he said tilting his
head " your move " he fell into a fighting stance not taking his eyes off Minato .
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 7:27 am

Minato stood as he was " I am sorry Sakon, but i do not prefer to draw first blood. I would like you to attack first" Minato said in his calm, unmoved voice. He had activated his shaingan, removing his straw hat.
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 7:30 am

Sakon slumped " neither do i but if you insist " he sighed and made seven kage clones
" this counts as a move so your turn " Sakon smiled and three of the clones were gone .
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 7:43 am

" Sigh... very well." Minato sid as he within a quick movement took out the 4 clones next to Minato, and stood back at his spot. "So does that"
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 7:47 am

Sakon rolled his eyes and started making handsigns , a second later a massive
fireball shot out of his mouth and engulfed Minato .
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 7:52 am

Minato broke free of the fireball, and quickly moved behind Sakon, kicking him in the back, knocking him towards the face of Shodai. Sakon hit the face, cracking his nose. " Shodai... a loser till the end. A big nose job for a big loser i guess" Minato said as he insulted Shodai." Madara should have been the Shodai hokage, not him." he said as he went and hit the falling sakon in the gut, launching him downwards towards the ground.
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 7:55 am

Sakon grabbed Minato's leg and twisted round throwing Minato into the ground . Before he hit the ground
himself he used body flicker and was standing on Madara . " maybe but who cares really their
both supposed to be dead " he shrugged using body flicker again .
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:07 am

Minato flickerd a second before hittiing the ground" i am an akatsuki sakon, my power range's much above yours. The best chance of your beating me is by oppening the 8th gate. Even your other self, Ukon can't touch me." he said as he appeared above Shodai. " You want to know who care's Sakon, i do." He said as he punched the statue of shodai, cracking its entire face. He quickly appeared behind Sakon, this time hitting him over the head, sending him pumeling into Shodai's eye." I plan to kill both of you, slowely and painfuly. and if you havn't yet realized what i mean. You are an Descendant of Shodai and im one of Madara. We are now reliving an epic battle. I realized about your heritage when i first saw you unleash Nibiki. The skill with which you handled it was amazing. No one exept a descendant of Shodai could do that."
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:10 am

Sakon ducked down avoiding the blow to the head , then took out Minato's legs .
" Just because im a jounin doesn't mean im not stronger than an akatsuki , i was once offered
a position in akatsuki but naruto stopped me and made me a jounin " Sakon disappeared .
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:14 am

" Not bad Sakon. But not good Either " He said as he waited for Sakon's attack. " The best defense is a good offence sakon. And if defending is all you know, then i don't think you have a chance of beating me" He said seeming to get confident.
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:15 am

" Im not defending " said a voice from somewhere , minato felt a tickle near his ear as if something had
brushed past it . " your in no position to be boasting " mocked the voice as minato felt a tickle near his mouth , it felt like a gentle wind .
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:17 am

Minato kept his col while trying to understand what was happening. " Good jutsu. But atleast try to get a good attack on me. Not only that, but if i am right, this jutsu must need a lot of chakra." he said" so you need to attack quickly or you will soon be out of chakra.
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:19 am

" nope its only B rank " said the voice now slightly muffled as if whoever it was was covering themselves
or in a tight space " work it out , i've got all the time in the world " .
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:22 am

" So have i. I can wait around. If attacks like that are all you have, you may as wel give up now." Minato said. He raised his hands and made some hand signs. " Please do continue"
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:25 am

" i will " the voice was weird and was getting more muffled yet louder
at the same time " you worked it out yet " .
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:33 am

" Sadly no" and i dont really care. " if all you plan to do is bore me, i am leaving now Sakon. You have 10 seconds more to attack me before i go on a destruction spree and destroy everything here exept madara's statue, along with you" he threatened him.
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:36 am

Minato heard a sigh before a sharp stabbing pain attacked the nerve clusters in is brain and at the base of
the neck like a knife had been thrust into them , the whole nervous system would light up unconsiousness was immediate .

(( i know this is kinda god modding but if you got stabbed there you'd have to get knocked out
it would be impossible not to also u cant say it was a clone cause you never made any ))
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:50 am

As Minato fell to the ground, he exploded causing an explosion so big that Sakon was knocked back completely." Minato appeared behind Sakon as he was falling back, and kicked him in the stokach causing him to hit the ground hard. Minato himself moved backon top of Madara " I made that Bustin Kage when i attacked the head of the Shodai statue. Using the dust to cover myself, i made that clone. Be more attentive Sakon" Minato said.
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:52 am

Sakon poofed , it was a clone .
Something whizzed into Minato's ear and stabbed him in the nerve cluster , hard .
Then Minato felt a buring sensation as the thing went round his body stabbing every nerve cluster there was .
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:53 am

" Minato stopped it before it hit him and and threw it on the statue of Shodai once again. As he did, he made 10 clones which dispersed in different direction.
(( gotta go now. Bye))
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:56 am

Each one of the clones exploded as the " thing " stuck exploding notes onto them .
This thing was microscopic and Minato heard " kage bunshin " as seven more tiny things appeared .
Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 9:09 am

Minato appeared above all the clone' " I am at the limit of my patience," he said loosing his temper. " Till now you were safe because i had kept my cool. " he siad. " Now time for you to die ". Minato's face began to get marks as if black flame's were taking over. " CURSED SEAL LEVEL 1" he said as the transformation completed, his chakra was completely purple(See sig). He made some hand signs and used Phoenix flower jutsu. He used it in every direction he could. The area around him was almost completely destroyed. Nothing was left of Shodai's statue. Madara's statue untouched.The landscape had been completely changed by such a simple move, which reveald Minato's true power. " come out come out wherever you are. Minato needs blood" he said his voice getting evil. Minato had always kept his cool. maybe this was why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minato vs Sakon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: