Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:23 pm

"What are you, from the Village of Xerox?" he laughed at Ukon than said "Yoraishin" the needles dug themselves into the ground, to have to of the pierce Ukon's feet, pining him to the ground, than thousands more came flying out, each one charged wit electricity, all aimed at Ukon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:28 pm

(( the explosion didn't even hurt you a bit !!!!???? you couldn't have dodged it ??? ))

Sakon was already in the air above Kisho bringing his heel down on his head
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:30 pm

((I was in the air, and your not even saying anything about needles that pinned you to the ground))
Kisho rolled forward slightly, letting Ukons head hit his cloak full of weapons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 1:35 pm

(( before the did the attack i'd already posted i was in the air ... nvm lets just get on with it ))

Sakon pulled his kick round to connect with the back of Kisho's head
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008, 6:18 pm

((Well, we'll just go with what we got))
Kisho took the blow to the back of the head and chuckled as he said "your taijutsu leaves a lot to be desired, you have very little power, and almost no follow through. Let me show you how its done." He grabbed ukon's leg and threw him to the ground, and as he laid there on his back he brought up his leg above his head and slammed it into Ukon's gut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 7:45 am

(( u can't say u hit something , but anyway i dodged by doing this ))

" no follow through eh " Sakon continued his kick ... as kisho went for him
he did a fowards flip causing kisho to miss and hit the ground hard ...

Last edited by Ukon Sakon on Sat 28 Jun 2008, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 8:08 am

((Hey Kisho.....stop the spar and say that we should go for the war..))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 11:25 am

((if you say so))
"this isn't nearly as interesting or as challenging as i had hoped it would be, you haven't even gotten me to drop my cloak." we stood up and went to pick up his weights
"I'm off to find a more worth while opponent" he smiled as he disappeared in a puff of smoke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 11:38 am

" Your not that good either" yawned Sakon " but then again neither of us seemed that enthusiastic"
" we'll go to the war and then we can have a proper fight"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 11:38 am

((who are you talking to, i'm already long gone))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 11:44 am

(( talking to myself as i sometimes do))
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:13 am

((I think this topic is over...for now.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)   Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin v/s Sakon (Friendly spar and training)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2