Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Visiting Sunagakure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Visiting Sunagakure Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:18 am

Its been a long time since Tenshin was in his home land and he came back to visit even do almost everyone he knew died. So He just walked around the village talking and helping out people in it. Tenshin then walked into his house it still as clean as he left it. Tenshin then noticed on his bed a meeting being held for a new Kazekage. " Hum, i think i should take this job." Tenshin says as he walks back out his house and then walked down the streets just wondering around enjoying his old home and everyone in it.

((Short))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:43 pm

Iris was walking down the sandy streets of the sand billage, she had a brown ragged looking robe on and a hood up shadowing her eyes and hideing her bright green hair, along with the rest of her body, she wasnt paying attention to where she was walking and wanderd into a dark path behind some of the buildings, there was a group of sand ninja back there that were obviously up to no good, the ninja walked infront of Iris to stop her, she stoped as they surounded her, they grabbed her cloak and tried to rip it off but she quickly ran, they followed close behind and used some type of sand jutsu that tripped her, she quickly got up and ran again, she turned the corner out of the alley and ran directly into a tall man with red hair, it caused her to bounce back laying on her back as the other kids ran out of the back street after her
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:49 pm

Tenshin looked at the ninja. Tenshin then picked up the girl and had her stand behind him. " bythe look at her face you no for good kids just tryed to rape her. Guess what i going to do to ya. " Tenshin then grin and then did one single handsign. The whole Area went dark. All the girl could here was a loud punching noises and body hitting the ground. When the darkness cleared up Tenshin walking back towards the girl. " Are you okay." He said in a deep voice as three Suna Gaurds grabbed the other shinobis and took them to jail.

Jutsu Name: Kokuangyou no Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:55 pm

Iris looked up at the man, "Th-thank you.." she said with a light voice, she began walking away and stopped at one of the windows of one of the stores in the country, there was a lot of pretty looking things made of sand there that had been hardend into objects and shined to look like gold, she continued walking away shortly after she had stoped
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 8:58 pm

Tenshin Signed and walked past her as she stpped he was walking with his hands in his pockets down the street smiling at many diffrent people who came by and followed him as the talked to him like if he was a star. Tenshin just smiled and kept walking he then came to a stop and sat on a bentch where he begin to answer everyone Questio about his life walking around threw diffrent Villages and countries.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:09 pm

Iris walked to the man on the bench,"Could you give me directions to the nearest food shop?" she said lightly to him, still coverd up by the hood and the cloak, she had no money like always but was hopeing to pick up a mission somewhere to earn a few yen to buy some food, Iris hadnt eatin in a long time
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:25 pm

Tenshin looked at the villagers and watched as they walked away thanks to the ituruption of the little girl. " Thank you, you saved my life i hate talking about my past." Tenshin then got u and begined to walk. Tenshin then stopped and looked back at the little girl. " Follow me ill show you a nice place to eat. Its my treat since you saved me." Tenshin sayed in a calm deep voice as he started to walk slow waiting oon her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 9:34 pm

Iris quickly ran up next to him and walked alongside him as he took her to where she was looking for, she silently walked next to the man looking straight forward, if the man were to look down at her all he would see is the top of a grey hood
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 10:34 pm

Tenshin walked foward. " You know its rude to wear your hood, and not show your face to the man who just saved you." Tenshin said walking forwards talking in a deep voice he then arrived at he food court. " If i am going to pay for your meal i wanna knop your name and see what your hiding under that hood. " Tenshin says smiling walking towards the dumpling shop. Tenshin the order two of the sweetest dumpling on a stick and then was about to give one to the girl then held it up and watched and waited for her to pay up.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 12:41 am

Iris lowed her hood, her long green hell fell back and went down to her waist, she looked at him with her sharp orange and brown eyes, her face was a little blushy, "My names Iris.." she said softly looking at him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 12:51 am

Tenshin smiled at her then handed her the dumpling. " Enjoy its the sweetest thing here made just for me dont tell nobody. " Tame said laughing. Tame then started to walk come on i hate eatting here." ame then took a bite of his dumpling and walked straight towards a huge building it was the Kazekage office. " Iris the name right, um... thats a nice name what village are you from i never senn you around here before." Tame sid walking slowly towards the Mansion/office.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 1:05 am

Iris followed closly behind him takeing small bites of the dumpling at a time, her hood was down and her long green hair was straight down behind her with some resting on her shoulders. Iris followed him into the building, "Its my first time here, im from Konoha" she said as she followed him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 1:13 am

Tenshin walked into the Office and layed down on the chair kicking his leg up on the desk as he pointed to the seat so she may sit down. " It should be easy to guess who i am now." Tenshin says as he relaxed alot more now eatting his dumpling.

(( Cant think short ))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 1:23 am

Iris walked in and sat down in the seat he pointed to, the dumpling was half gone now and she continued to eat it, "I dont know.." she said to him answering his question, she wasnt very smart on Kages
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 1:42 am

Tenshin signed. " I am Tenshin Nara Kazekage of the Sand Village just got promoted today." Tenshin says in a low voice thenhe stoped talk and just started tothink about that past and everything around him.

(( I cant think ))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 6:01 pm

Iris quickly stood up and bowed down to the Kazekage, she may not be smart with them but she has high respect, she finished up the dumpling earlier and was still holding the stick from it in her hand
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 6:52 pm

Tenshin nodded for her to get up once she bowed. " I honor your respect.". Tenshin sid this while looking at he with his red eyes and long red hair that run down to the bottom of his shoulder blade. He had long white starnd of hair in his face covering his left eye. " So where are you going from here." Tenshin said as he finshed his laced bite of his dumpling. Tenshin then looked at her somewhat evilly as he always did but didnt mean to its just his natural thing to do.
(( Look at me Avitar to see how i looking at you and what my face look like....and sorry it took forever i was done but my mother strted to use my c and delted the internet so yeah. ))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:57 am

Iris stood up with both of her hands together infront of her, "I dont realy know.." Iris said a bit embarresed, she a lot of times just wonderd around with nothing to do when she had free time
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 2:14 am

Tenshin then signed. " I cant leave her out here in this world alone with no where to go. " Tenshin said in his head. Tenshin then still looking the same looked at Iris. " Stay i my village for the night since you dont know where to go from here, ill alow you to stay in my place ill crash here if i have to." Tenshin says in himnormal calm deep voice. Tenshin today wa being nice anyother day he wouldnt have carried but its his first day on the job thats why there is lots of people out they getting ready for the party tonight. " We going to be having a festible tonight do you care to stay and hang out and eat all the fine foods you can." Tenshin said calmly waiting for her to accepted or decline.

((BLAH))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 2:17 am

Iris nodded her head and accepted, she stood there waiting for Tenshin to guide her to where she would be staying
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 2:26 am

Tenshin got up and walked towards the door. " Are you coming. " Tenshin then walked down stairs and into another room it was gaint and had a desk and nice solf bed. " You can stay in here this is my room ill just sleep in my office." Tenshin then stood there and waited for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 2:35 am

Iris followed him to the room, she walked in it and looked around a bit and turned to him and bowed to him again, she turned back around and took a bag she had on her back, and she finaly took the robe off she had been wearing, she had her normal outfit [see avatar], she sat down on the bed and watched Tenshin
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 2:41 am

Tenshin looked looked at Iris. "Stop bowing to me there no need for it." Tenshin said smiling at her. Tenshin stood there looking at her for a second then thought. " Um, do you need anything." Tenshin says in a calm deep voice as he looked at her with his only rigt eye.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 2:47 am

"No, im fine for now" Iris said to him as she layed down on the bed, she was glad she was offerd a place for the night because most of the time she would have to sleep in the forest or somewhere in the wild
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 2:56 am

Tenshin then waved to her and walked up the stairs and then layed down and went to sleep kicking his leg up on his desk and then placing the kazekage. Tenshin could still hear everything just sleeping sound.
(( You control what happen n the morning just dont scare me. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Sunagakure
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next