Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Empty
PostSubject: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 1:01 pm

Naruto sat at the top of the balcony at the CE battle arena, waiting for the first battle to begin. He was wearing his Hokage robe and hat, with a Chuunin guard standing behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:07 pm

Naizu was the second to arrive and was there to cheer on his genin representative and fellow clansmen Oriena Nimakee. "Well, I see that this might be a bit interesting Mr. Uzimakee, I've heard good things of Iris since she transferred to your village. I'm anxious to see how well she does and what new things that she's learned since the last time I saw her in action" said the Kusakage who was wearing a his Kage hat and robe, the robe of which he always seemed to have a problem wearing because of its look. Naizu looked around at the crowd and took in the atmosphere as he was accompanied by a chunnin guard in his own right.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 4:30 pm

A Man Rised From the Chair Shadow. It was the 6th Kazekage of Sunagakure. He walked and sat down. He had his Kazekage hat on and his normal purple clothing with black tribal marking on it. Tenshin looked at Naizu and Naruto, only thing Visible under that hat was his mouth. " Good afternoon, Mr. Naruto Uzamaki , Mr. Naizu Nimakee." Tenshin said in a deep voice as he sat down in his Kage thrown. " Hopeful this chick got skills if so this battle will be fun." Tenshin says in a calm voice to himself so no one would here him.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 5:21 pm

"This will be a battle worth seeing, Kazekage." said Naruto, looking up at the Kazekage. Naruto looked down and saw Iris come out from the side of the arena. On the other side, he saw the Kusakages young relative come out from the other side of the arena. They both walked near the middle and waited for the CE procter to give the out the rules and signal.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:31 pm

Naizu nodded towads both competitors and being familiar with both of them, one more so than the other, he chose to allow no hints of styles or strategy to either combatant. "Ok, so how do you gentlemen seeing this playing out, I personally have no expectations other than a very interesting fight. I know you must be proud of your genin for making it this far Hokage, though she did come from my village from start. I am hoping that she has improved since. Whats your take on this Kazekage?"Naizu said as the two began to size each other up and the proctor spoke,"...BEGIN".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:37 pm

Karei walked slowly into the balcony where his fellow Kages stood, watching the competition below. Karei had no genin in this exam, but he did enjoy a good fight amongst equals. He walked up to stand next to the men he had never met before and nodded toward them. Today he wore a black fedora with his black trench coat, button down shirt, and pants. Turning to the arena before him, he leaned over the balcony and looked down. The arena was a basic one, nothing interesting about it. Sighing, he looked down at his open palm. A small clump of clay popped out as the mouth made a spitting sound. He clenched his fist, opening it and revealing a large butterfly. Smiling, he watched as it took its place on his shoulder.

[[Short]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 2:26 pm

Yuveria walked up to the balcony slowly, she saw the other Kage's already sitting there watching the match, she wore her long white Kage robe, though on the bottom of her robe was water like waves that trimmed the bottom of it, on her head was a large straw hat with a mark that represented herself as being the Mizukage, her hair was hidden in the hood of the robe that covered her head under the Kage hat, the shading from her hat covered most of her face but her mouth and chin, there was very little signs of her being a woman, the most obvious way to see was from her feminine figure that showed as the robe moved, on her back was a very large sword ranging about 9-10ft in length, and width of about 2-2½ ft. The sword was the legendary Ryuu Naginata. Yuveria sat down on one of the seats next to them and removed the large sword from her back and leaned it on the wall next to where her chair was, after doing so she sat back and put 1 leg crossed over her other in a "Womanly" like fashion and sat there watching what was going on. Yuveria was a newer Kage and was a little shy around the others so she remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 2:51 pm

Tenshin sighned as the two kages walked in. " Aw Tuschikage, and Mizukage, what a pleasure for you to join us." Tenshin says calmly still looking at the battle. " Hum, this isa pleasent battle, wonder who going to trample." Tenshin says in his head. Tenshin wasnt a talkactiv guy when stuff was interesting so he kinda ignored Naruto, and Naizu and continued to watch the battle.

((Short i got Football practice.))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 9:21 pm

"Hello Tsuchikage and Mizukage. Enjoying the view?" Naruto asked them, looking up and then turning back to the match. "I can't to figure out who is going to win and advance to Chuunin. I think that is the most thrilling part of the exams after the matches." Naruto was enjoying this moment but realized this was a event that required most of the Kages attention to come. He could take advantage of the situation and ask them a few important questions. "Kages, I believe this could be the day we answer the important questions we all hope to figure out the answers. I think today could be one of those days." He looks up from the battle and turns toward the other kages. "I believe Akatsuki is on the move once again. They have targeted the location of three Jinchuuriki already. I and two others. This is the time to figure out who those other two Jinchuuriki's are before Akatsuki does. Its either help proctect those ninja and many other lives or have our world be taken over by a evil organization that wants world domination."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 9:22 pm

[[OOC: Can i join? >>?]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 5:27 am

((Yes Sar, this is for all the Kages so hop in when you want))

Naizu was glued to the match at the moment as he followed each move and hypothesized the next move in his head judging strictly from the strategy used thus far. His ears though withdrew the voice of the Hokage as he spoke and turned his attention to him for the moment and responded, " I'm not quite sure whom the akatsuki are after but you must keep in mind that you Mudamaine and the Kazekage are Jinchuriki in your own right so the may be coming after one of you two. I'm sure you all know that this organization is not a shoot first and ask later type, they gather info on the bijuu and decide from there and the fact of the matter is that obviously no country is safe from them. I would assume that they have a specific order that they are aiming to go after the bijuu in so we must come to a conclusion of what that may be" said the Kusakage in a calm yet strategic voice amongst the other kage's around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 7:46 am

"A very cool-headed statement from the Hokage. I had heard that you were somewhat of a hothead. Then again, I suppose people misjudge on occasion. On the subject of the Akatsuki I am afraid I am not at liberty to discuss the where-a-bouts of any Jinchuuriki within or tied to my village. We all know that Iwagakure has had them in the past, and I will let you know that we do have one in or tied to the village. Nothing more, nothing less. If the Akatsuki attack my village they will have one hell of a time, we are all safe if we keep our heads down and our Jinchuuriki a secret." He said calmly as he watched the match. It wasn't very interesting to him, as he could tell neither of the contestants was going to use a technique that constituted as very artistic or beautiful to him.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 10:47 pm

Kush walked up to the balcony, his Hokage hat and robe fitting him nicely. This was his first day on the job. The leader of the village he once destroyed.

Kush sat down in the chair that was nicely placed over the tournemnet arena, and sipped on a lemonade.

It was a nice day, and the genin were fighting for their right to become a chuunin. The chuunin he would one day assign missions and send into battle if need be.

This was something he could do. Even though his days as a missing ninja are over, the village for gave him for his evils deeds.

He sat back alittle, and watched the genin go at it. Yup, what a day.

((I dont care if the old Hokage is still here xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]   Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage Balcony[Only the Kages may post here]
Page 1 of 1