Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Minato vs Sakon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:17 pm

Sakon used body flicker and appeared above Minato . Driving one leg into his groin and bringing
the other down on his head ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:24 pm

Minato used body flicker as well, and got behind Sakon. Making sure it was the real thing, he rapped his bandages around Sakon and started spinning at an incredible pace. He crashed Sakon into the ground. He did it. The Primary Lotus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:28 pm

As Sakon hit the ground he caught fire and set Minato on fire as well ...
" Black Leg Styling Demon Leg " Sakon's leg caught fire and he kicked Minato in the groin and into the air
when he was in the air , Sakon used body flicker and dropped his flaming heel on Minato's head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:31 pm

Minato regained his balanced, stopped Sakon's leg, and, in the awkward position, when Sakon's legs were spread, he used his full force and kicked him in his growing. He felt a great feeling of satisfaction as he did this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:34 pm

Minato's hand caught fire and Sakon's body just dispersed into flames then reshaped
" power of the bjuu" he grinned slamming his heel into Minato's Head .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:40 pm

As he did so, Minato summoned forth his Mangekyou and said, Tsukuyomi as he went inside Sakon's head. He severed his connections with the Bijuu and stopped its chakra flowing to Sakon. He grinned and said " Power fo the Sharingan"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:42 pm

Minato crashed into the ground (( you never said you dodged )) and Sakon dropped his heel
into his stomach . " You need eye contact for sharingan and my hair covers my eyes " laughed Sakon
Kicking Minato back into the air .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:46 pm

(( you are god modding, i just need to catch a glimpse of your eye's. If u kick me, you have to look at me. He looked at you when you kicked him he took the kick to get a clear view of your eye's))
As the Bijuu's chakra faded away, Sakon crashed to the ground. Minato landed and said" never get close to me while my sharingan is active" he smiled and went of. He was bored of fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 4:50 pm

(( sorry again ))

Sakon landed on Minato's head his feet like a cat in perfect health . " Never get near me either " then jumped off and let minato walk off he
queitly said " good ninja too bad he ran off one more kick to the head and he'd be gone " Sakon nodded
in respect and laughed like a maniac . Sakon put his earphones in and walked off to the rammen stand .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2