Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sakon & Hikari : First Date

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 1:42 pm

(( Oh well, at least that was a better post.))

Hikari felt the fingers run through her hair and she made herself omfortable on Sakon.

((g2g see ya babe.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 1:43 pm

(( c ya ❤ ))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 2:30 pm

ki apeard right next to them . " !!! isnt this cute? two young love birds confessing their love. oh how barfable!" he said this as prissy as he could. then he started chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 10:42 am

(( Ki, only Sakon and I should post in here, the topic doesn't say open... Post Sakon !!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:47 am

Sakon fell fowards like he'd been shot , slumping against Hikari there was a mangled wound
on his wrist . His eyes were clouding over and the wound was bleeding freely .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:10 pm

Minato appeared next to Ki, and used rasengan on him and launched him away from the spot, as he said " Enoughs Enough Ki, everything has a limit", Then he turned to US and Hikari. " You need my help with the bleeding or can you handle it Hikari ? " He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:58 pm

"I need help, I'm not very skilled in medical." Hikari said picking Sakon's body up, "You saved my life, now it's time to save yours." Hikari smiled and grabbed a cloth and washed off the blood, "Minato, heal the wound please." Hikari asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:02 pm

As soon as Hikari knelt down there was a knife at her throat " make one wrong move and ill kill
you " said Sakon , but it wasn't Sakon's voice it was the voice of the bijuu .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:03 pm

"Sheesh, Minato help..." Hikari whispered making sure the bijuu didn't hear her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:06 pm

Sakons forehead protecter was over his eyes makng sharingan useless .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:09 pm

Hikari squeezed her eyes shut and fainted and Sakon's bijuu held the knife right onto her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:10 pm

" He grabbed Sakons arm, removed the forehead protector and looked him straigth into the Eye " I, Mianto Uchiha of the Uchiha clan, holder of the Mangekyou Sharingan a power left to me by my Ancestors, command you two tailed Bijuu Nibiki ( i hope thats right) to release the hold you have, on this Boy who serves as a vessel, to hold your chakra keeping you alive. Mangekyou Bijuu control Jutsu" Yelled out Minato as he his Sharingan turned into a Mangekyou. The chakra flowing from Sakon stopped and the Bijuu disappeared. Minato coughed up blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:13 pm

Sakon fell backwards blood trailing from his mouth , " sh*t " Sakon winced , his eyes were still red .
Before he hit the ground he dissapeared and Hikari had a blood red paper rose in her hair .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:16 pm

Hikari was still unconcious but moving a little and stopped the moving with her heart still beating... fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:23 pm

"Minato with the last of his strength lifted Hikari and Sakon and put the mon the Bench." He then transfered soem chakra into them, to wake them up. hikari woke the a start.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:27 pm

Hikari opened her eyes slightly and looked at the ground, Why would he do this to me... Hikari thought and stood up and walked back to her house; upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:33 pm

Sakon watched Hikari walk home from the top of a massive tree , " Hikari chan " he
mumered longingly before his eyes turned red and he let out a manic laugh before dissapearing into flames .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:35 pm

As she was walking back, Minato stopped her, grabbing her arm, and without even looking at her said " You must understand, a jinchurchii is not like a reguler human. They are cursed and blessed at the same time. The power of the Bijuu even though is strong, but at the same time is dangerous to the user. That wound on his wrist was caused by the Bijuu. You see, when a Jinchurchi lets his emotions take over him, the Bijuu finds it easier to control him. Only a man who has either a strong will or a strong heart can withstand it. He must love you a lot to have stopped the Bijuu from taking over this long. He was experiencing so many emotions that if someone else was in his place, the bijuu would have already come out. His love for you supressed its power so much that he even managed to stop its hand fom cutting your throat. If you recall, his Knife never touched your throat. he was controling it through is will and his heart. For him, there is are two people within him, Sakon, the one who loves you, and Ukon, the side possesed by the Bijuu. " Minato exlpained.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:38 pm

Hikari had a tear drop from her eye, "If he could control it a little bit, how come he didn't say he loved me before it took over and tried to kill me?!" she snapped and ran back to her house and slammed the door and locked it and sat on her bed once again upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:39 pm

(( hikari ... unfold the rose ))
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:41 pm

Hikari felt something in her hair when she layed down, she grabbed the stem of the rose, "Sakon..." she said softly, "Come back to me..." she sighed when she unfolded the rose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:45 pm

Minato looked at her from the Window, hearing what she said, he sat down near her window, and looked at the stars. He remembered the time he too had someone like Sakon has Hikari. Someone he could love and Confide in. Then he remebred the fate they suffered because of him. A tear rolled down his eye. He let it flow, a tribute to the person he still cared for. His first and only Love.

Last edited by Minato Uchiha on Wed 02 Jul 2008, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:46 pm

The rose had something written on it , it looked like it had been written in blood and it was
shaky like the person writing it had been trying hard to control themselves. There were two lines
which looked like they had been written by two different people different people . They read ...

Hikari chan , im .... sorry .... i .... love .... you .

Run like a bleeding rabbit , hide in like a hunted fox , wherever you are i ... will ... kill .... you
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:49 pm

"Sakon... his bijuu is destroying him..." Hikari said opening her door and walking out seeing Minato, "Minato... I'm sorry I ran away from you but look..." She walked over to him and unfolded the note.

'Hikari chan , im .... sorry .... i .... love .... you .

Run like a bleeding rabbit , hide in like a hunted fox , wherever you are i ... will ... kill .... you.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:52 pm

" This is bad, if the Bijuu gets loose. No one but me and Naruto can stop it. I have lost too much chakra already. Not to mention, if it is released. Sakon will be gone forever and the only one to exist will be Ukon." Minato said as he read the note by his dear friend. Even in the state he was, he was going to die himself before letting a comrade die. " Lets go Hikari" He said as wiped of his tear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakon & Hikari : First Date
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next