Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sakon & Hikari : First Date

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:54 pm

A black dot of ink formed on the paper .

Last edited by Ukon Sakon on Wed 02 Jul 2008, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 1:57 pm

Hikari nodded in total sadness, she felt exactly like Minato, but in pain. She followed him and saw paper roses one by one in a line... "Minato, look..." she sighed picking up a rose and finding blank paper with 1 dot of ink. She looked at the dot of ink and touched it with her finger. "Ouch!" she yelped as there was a snake formed where Hikari's finger was, "Minato now there's something strange, touch it if you can..." she looked at the formed snake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:00 pm

" Kai " said Minato as he released the Genjutsu on Hikari. " We meat again Ukon. Give us back Sakon, and i might let you live" Minato said clutching his fists. He charged at Ukon, and with all his strength Punched it, and grabbed him by his feet, throwing him out the window, into the tree outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:03 pm

(( Ukon isn't here ))

Minato thrashed around in the genjutsu , even though he had sharingan he couldn't escape .
The furniture started moving hitting the two ninja .
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:05 pm

"Ohhhhhhh... You so make me mad!" she mumbled and ran to the tree finding him unconcious, "Now... ohh..." she sighed getting tan skin colour and a red orb formed in her hand and a hood to not see the eyes, she growled in a different voice, "Ukon, I'll shred you to bits if you don't come back to Sakon, now get to your senses or I'll have to kill you..." Hikari growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:07 pm

Both ninja's were stuck in a genjutsu , Ukon was in their heads , toying with their minds .
It was a different kind of genjutsu that toyed with their emotions .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:27 pm

" Its not as easy as you think Ukon," said Minato. "You were lucky that once that my Sharingan was not active. But your luck has just run out. I can't destroy you as that would mean killing Sakon as well, but i can seal you up. " Minato said as he used Body Flicker to reappear infront of Ukon. He held him by his hair, and looked straigth into his Eye's. His Mangekyou Sharingan was Active. It started to Spin. first slowely and then it began to accelerate. " Mangekyou Heavin Seal Jutsu ". As he said this, a pain shot up his spine, to his head. It was Hikari who was being controlled by Ukon. She had stabbed him in the back. Luckily, just to the right of the Spine. He kept the Jutsu going. He couldn't stop, not now, not after having almost sealed away Ukon. Using whatever las tbit of chakra he had in him, he completed the seal. It appeared in his Left eye. It looked like the Hyuuga Cursed Seal, but wasn't curved at the corners. " Finally," he said. He was stabbed in the back be Hitari andin the stomach by Ukon. " Guess my time is here. It was nice Knowing you all. Specially you Sakon. Hope we met on the other side, he said as blood flew out his back, stomach and mouth. Its over. tell them... Airlia, lee, Hinata and Naruto, how i left them. Maybe i might get a tear or two from someone. " A second tear rolled down his cheak. Just as he was about to give up, the faces of all of the people whom he had mentioned came to him. He couldn't die here. Not yet. He had people who cared for him. People who he never wanted to see hurt. He fainted on the ground, nearly dead. It was his will to live that kept him alive. His will to pretect those he loved and his promise, to " that person " was his tie to life. Its what kept him alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:29 pm

Ukon laughed " you think its that easy " he mocked realeasing the genjutsu , Sakon's shadow was on the wall
its eyes glowing red " i have no physical body , you cannot kiil me like that " and with that the shadow disappeared , Ukon unharmed .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:34 pm

hearing that vice, Minato's eye's opened. Minato looked up and saw Ukon. He was weak so he was restiing within Sakon. He, as he fainted, trasnfered the last of his chakra to sakon to wake him, so he could seal him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:39 pm

Sakon stared at Minato " im sorry " and his eyes glowed red as he dissolved into flames leaving
Minato alone in the rain .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:40 pm

(( Hikari is still there. She stabbed me. She is alive herself you know.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:42 pm

(( ok but im gone ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 2:48 pm

Minato wakes up in the Hospital 3 days later, Monday morning His wounds have been well bandaged but his body is still weak. he see's some Flowers next to him. "They were eall pcike on different days" he thinks. He smiles, and goes back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 4:40 pm

Hikari stood there fainted in the damp grounds. She stood up and saw blood, on her hands. "Wha... What did I do..." Hikari said, she walked to her house seeing a message...

'Minato is in the hospital...' she read and found a flower attached to it. 'Give it to him' she saw on the note and scurried off to the Hospital. She stepped into Minato's room holding the Tulip flower, "Oh, Minato..." she sighed, "It's good to see you again..." she smiled looking at the calender noticing it was 3 days ahead, "I was fainted for 3 days!!!" she whispered loudly and place the flower on Minato's headband on the counter. "Only if the curse seal didn't take over..." she thought and prayed that Minato would stay alive and left, back to see Sakon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:02 am

Minato opens his eye's " Phase 1 is complete. Time for Phase 2 " He thinks. The clone on the bed dissappears. " It took a lot of power to a cast the Mangekyou Heaven Sealing Jutsu through a clone. As long as Hikari and Sakon think im weak from the fight, it will all go well" He take of his bandages to reveal that he has no wounds. He then sits back, turn on the T.V. and relax's.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:48 am

Hikari was shocked and fell backwards and her curse seal took over. She stepped up to the window and threw an orb that broke open the window and started making Minato levitate. "Heh, weakling." Hikari growled and threw him onto the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:54 am

(( move it to ninja battles))
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:57 am

((Keep it here, I don 't want like 50 topics for this :P))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakon & Hikari : First Date   Sakon & Hikari : First Date - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakon & Hikari : First Date
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4