Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village:

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:46 pm

Lavender came back outside in a white cocktail dress. "Come on its in the backyard..hey where is that other guy?"
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:50 pm

"I think he doesn't want to be seen since he is a missing-nin." Kasei said quitely in Lavenders ear. "If he chooses to show himself, he will. We shouldn't force him too. By the way, nice dress."
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:56 pm

Strife looked at the house and saw a small opening that allowed him to see a section of the back yard, he instantly disappeared once again and reappeared in the back yard, he looked around to see everything that was going on. He noticed a lot of people were staring at him and whispering things from his sudden appearance as if he had simply teleported to the exact spot he was standing in now. "Wow..i didn't think there would be this much people...." Strife said to himself, he was very shy but played it off by acting cool most of the time
Back to top Go down
http://huntersunite.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:59 pm

Lavender blushed slightly. "okay.." She headed for the backyard lead Kasei behind her. "i didn't even get his name..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:14 pm

Strife looked around a bit and saw a lot of pretty girls walking around at the party, looking back at the house, he saw the girl walking out of it in a different outfit then she had been wearing before.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:16 pm

Lavender went to a table and got a few snacks and sat down at a table.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:19 pm

Strife walked up behind her as she sat in the chair eating the snacks, he walked to the side of her, "So..whats this party for?" he asked her, he then pulled out a chair and sat in it next to her
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:28 pm

She smiled. "Umm we have on every 3 months. You know just because...met the neighbors. that kind of stuff." She pushed the plate towards him. "I never did get your name..and arn't you to young to be a missing-nin?" she asked in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 8:57 pm

Strife looked at what was on the plate she pushed over, he took a few pieces of food off and ate them, "My name is Strife..I'm only wandering around because my master from my old village died, so i had nothing left to do", he paused for a moment and thought about some things, he stood up as he smelled something really sweet, he walked into the house and wondered which direction the smell was coming from. Strife walked down a hallway and entered a room, it was not the kitched but it looked like a bedroom, right before leaving a book titled "Sky Of The Night Light" that was on the dresser, he picked it up and looked it as he sat down on the bed
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:01 pm

Lavender followed him into her room and found him with the book in his hand. "Do you like fairy-tales too?" she sat on the bed and took the book from him. "I used to make my mom read it to me every night. Now I read it by myself cause I'm old enough."
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:04 pm

"That book........" he said quietly, he paused for a long period staring at the cover at it, on the cover was a almost exact copy of his old kingdom that was destroyed long ago
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:07 pm

"Is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:15 pm

Strife sat there looking at the book, he looked up at her then down at the floor, he has read the book before in a destroyed house in the rain village only once before, he knew that on the inside cover was a man that looked almost exactly like him, which was actually an inaccurate version of him in the story
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:17 pm

"...Hello?" She waved her hand in front of his face."Snap out of it..."She tapped him on the head with the book a few times.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 10:58 pm

"I believe that book reminds him of his past. I can tell by the look on his face." Kasei shows himself, appearing next to the door. Kasei started to feel the same way Strife was feeling. This reminded him a bit of his own past. He turns to Lavender and looks into her eyes. The happiness she felt in her heart reminded him of his happiness when he was a child. He could tell through her eyes, since he used to feel the same way. Kasei continued to study Lavenders personality, starrinng at her, not making a move.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 2:25 pm

Lavender's eyes lit up and sparkled with excitment. "Does that mean your the man from the book?" She squealed with excitment. "is it really as beautiful as they say? Your kingdom? Where is t? Do you really have magic?" She looked at him waiting for his answers.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 2:36 pm

Kasei turned to Strife and then looked at the book. "There isn't no such thing as magic. And if he is sad when he looked at the book, something bad probably happened in his past. He doesn't homesick, more like something terrible happened. Someone probably died or maybe the kingdom was destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 2:44 pm

"oh.." Lavender looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 2:49 pm

"Its alright. Its not like it was your fault, right?." Kasei says calmly, trying to cheer her up a bit. "She is so beautiful and is like a meer child that must be protected. I must protect her from the same fate I once lived....." He mumbled, probably loud enough to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 8:38 am

"... Did you say something?"
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 12:38 pm

"Huh? Oh nothing." Kasei immediately answers and tries to change the subject. "So whats the party for?"

((I know you can type more than that. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 2:00 pm

Strife remained silent for a while before looking over at her and the book, knowing he shouldn't tell anyone about his secret, he just had to at least once from holding it inside for so long, he quietly said to the girl "Yes...", he was the man, and it was his kingdom which is nothing but rubble.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 2:10 pm

"....." Lavender turned her head when she saw a loud whistle and a explosion. "Oh look the fireworks have started." She grabbed Strife's hand and rubbed it. "The party is for busniess.fFor my dad. I'm not sure what for though but its so much fun, he likes to over-do things. He says it leaves a lasting impression on his clients." She giggled. "Come on maybe we can get some sparklers."
((long enough?))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 9:30 pm

((Thats a little more than I thought.))

"Fireworks? That might be exciting." Kasei walks out of the house and appears in the backyard. He stares up at the sky to watch the fireworks explode in the air. The sky was full of beautiful colors, then leaving smoke in their place. "I guess we missed a little of the show. Because it looks like the show is about to end."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 2:18 pm

Lavender ran outside with Kasei to give Strife some alone time. "Yes I guess.." She looked at some of the kids running between the adults with sparklers in their hands. "They look like they are have fun. Shall we join them or is it to babyish for you?" She asked and waved a sparkler in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next