Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 2:34 pm

"Babyish? No way. I always like to act childish." said Kasei, smiling. He tried to look very convincing, since he never have acted like a child ever since he was one. He hasn't played with a sparkler since he was seven. Though this will go against his repetation, he thought this day might be worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 2:47 pm

"Good." She smiled and light the sparklers with a small bolt from her hands. "So what is the Leaf like? Is it big or small? What's your kage? Do you have any other bloodlines ther too?" She twirled the spakler widly in her hand. "Do you ever wonder how the villages got their names?"
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 3:11 pm

"Konoha is very large, with many types of ninja. Our Hokage is Kush, he is a Uchiha like I am. As for bloodlines, there is more than you can count." Kasei said, swirling a sparkler in his hand. Sparks flowed from the sparkler, looking like a mini firework on a stick. "I leaving tommorrow morning and I was wondering....uhhhh......if you want to come back to Konoha with me?" Kasei knew this must be sudden for her since she loved her home so much. "It will be like a vacation. You could just stay for a week and I'll guide you back here to Kumo. It will be fun."
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 4:51 pm

Strife picked up the book and skimmed through it a bit, standing up afterwords, he walked out of the house into the backyard, seeing the fireworks had ended he looked at the two standing before him. Strife walked forward behind the two and stood there patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://huntersunite.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 8:33 pm

Tenshin stood on a roof top looking down at Kasei. " Hum...I wonder." Tenshin said as he stood there on the rooftop thinking as he looked don at the kids with his robe covering his face. Tenshin followed them for a while gathering information on this Kasei kid, who was known to be an Uchiha, maybe a prodigy. " Tenshin what are you doing?" A forgoten voice said in his head. " Eh... Bijuu is that you, you been silent alot, why now you choosen to speak after all these years." Tenshin said as he smiled in the real word but talked in his mind. " Will because you seem to be busy and all and, now i bored i wanna kill, and that Uchiha looks like he is going to be fun to kill lets go fight him." Tenshin smiled. " Not yet, I need more information on him before this gets out of hand." Tenshin said still following them. After about a good two hours of watching the kids. Tenshin jumped off the roof top and landed behind them covering his steps and walking past them. Tenshin looked at Kasei Grinning evily under his hood, and just walked past them taking all he need and knowing a bit about the kid now. Tenshin then Continued to walk infront of the kids and behind him was a paperbomb ready to explode in a second. " A kids there going to be one last firework show so stay there.... or die." Tenshin sayed in a cocky tone then the explosion went off infront of the kids. All that was heard by them was a evil laugh. Once the smoke cleared up, the man in the cloak was gone, no where to be found, not even a trace of him was left behind.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 9:03 pm

Kasei still waited for an answer from Lavender. He knew she wouldn't want to go far from home, but it will only be about a week. Though Kasei started to felt like he was being watched. He looks up at the roof and sees nothing, but still feels like something isn't right. He activated his Sharingan and started to become a little more aware of his surroundings. "Everybody move!" Kasei shouted. He pushed Lavender out of the way when the bomb suddently exploded. Though when it exploded, Kasei wasn't able to get very far to proctect himself. The force of the explosion threw him through the backyard's fence and hit a tree.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 10:04 am

Striife disappeared, and reappeared about 20ft away from the explosion, he went to Kasei and looked down at him, "So you feel it to..." he said to him quietly, looking around a bit to see what was watching them, everyone at the party was running out of the yard as far away as they could. Strife appeared next to Lavender, "Theirs something here, stay close" he said to her as he looked around high and low
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 2:00 pm

Lavender was stunned by the blast for a few secoonds, when she recovered she looked around for Kasie. When she found him she quickly ran over too him. "Are you okay?"She shook him gently to see if he was wake. "Say something please..."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 3:50 pm

"Uhhhh......" Kasei mumbled weakly, trying to sit up. As he started to recover, he started to remember the event that just took place. "I'm fine. I just need to recover a little." He had saved Lavender, which cost him damage to himself. He stood up and saw a small hole in the ground, which was the remaining evidence of the blast from the explosive. "Lavender, Are you alright? Is everyone else safe? Where's Strife?"
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 4:58 pm

"Everybody is..."She looked around looking at everybody running around. "I think thier okay.And Strife is fine. Now lets take care of you." She picked him up and put him over her shoulders."I'm stronger than I look if you havn't guessed that already." she giggled and carried him to her room and set him down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 5:09 pm

A Evil laugh was heard. Laughing realy loud and cocky like. (Laugh sounds like Grimmjow laugh) He then looked at the girl known as Lavender picked up Kasei and went into a house. " Seems like the kid got a girlfriend, That I can use againt him, maybe kill her to piss him off, I think about it some more." Tenshin said looking down from a dark tower, speaking in his head. Tenshin started to giggle. " A KASEI, NEXT TIME WE MEET BE CAREFULL FOR THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE MAY DIE BECAUSE OF YOU THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY, TELL THEN I WILL SEE YOU AROUND KID!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!!" Tenshin said yelling, but when he yelled it seem as if his voice came from every direction, and making it so that Kasei could hear it very will. Tenshin stoped laughing and then just giggled. " Hum, I better get out of here before that kid Strife finds me, Then I have to fight and i dont wanna fight him yet, not before i figure out his abilities as will." Tenshin said thinking again. Tenshin then turned his back and started to walk calmly away from the scene. He jumped and landed on the floor, blending in with the crowd. Running at the same paste as the was so it seem as if he was a civilain. When he got towards the gate of the village. He tapped his foot three times on the floor, and soon his body sunk under ground, and Tenshin was gone for good this time.

~~>EXIT<~~
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 5:25 pm

"I'm alright. I need to get back to Konoha by tommorrow." Kasei said, as Lavender sat him on her bed. He looks up and here's the enemies voice and stands up immediately. "That explosive was because of me! I'm more than a Konoha ninja, I'm a S-Rank Uchiha and that person came to kill me! I'm not a criminal or a missing-nin, they just simply want me dead because I'm a Uchiha!" Kasei activates his Sharingan again and walks toward the door. "You need to come with me back to Konoha, we'll be safer there. If you don't come with me, your family and friends will be in danger. Your life will be in even more danger because he has figured out that I care about you.....alot."

Last edited by Kasei Uchiha on Fri 02 Oct 2009, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 5:34 pm

"...."she looked around trying to find out where the voice was coming from."But...won't he find us there too. And..what do you mean...." She ran out the room and came back a few minutes later. "I'll go with. you if you think thats best Kasei." She went to the window and stared out it. "So much chaos for one person." She said quietly to herself
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 5:50 pm

"He won't find us if I'm able to fool him. If we make a a clone of ourselves, we could buy ourselves some time before he realises he has been tricked. I'll tell you more info about this later." said Kasei, trying to explain as quickly as possible. "Even though I've only known you for about 4 hours, I developed a little crush on you. So if you are seen alone out in the woods, he could take captive and will expect me to save you. Or he might just simply kill you, making me want revenge. So your life now depends on me. Understand now?"
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 5:55 pm

She nodded. "I guess we better get going then . Should I take anything with me?"She looked at him very worried.
((>< so short))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 6:07 pm

"You might want to bring some of your ninja stuff." Kasei suggested. He then tossed a small scroll on her bed. "You can place a few of your personal possesions in a small bag and seal it in the summoning scroll."

((Its alright.))
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 6:20 pm

She caught the scroll and placed it on the bed."Thank you." She grabbed a bag and put in her medical gea, some money and a few change of clothes."I can get more thing when we reach Kohana."(I spelled that wrong didn't i?)She sealed the bag in the scroll and picked it up. "You lead I'll follow k."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 6:26 pm

"Alright. We'll have to move fast." Kasei walks towards the window and opens it. He then performs a small set of handsighns and suddently a normal Bushin Clone stood next to the real Kasei. "Lavender, now make a exact copy clone of yourself. We'll have them go walk around in the backyard while we escape through this window."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 6:31 pm

"K." She made a clone of herself and it appeared by the Kasei clone."Alright lets go. I want to leave."She jumped out the window and bolted into the woods. She sniffled a bit and looked back at her house with a feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 6:43 pm

Kasei jumped out of the window and followed her into the woods. He walked next her and saw how sad she looked. "If you want to say goodbye to your loved ones, you could just make a shadow clone and tell the clone to say goodbye to your family and friends. When your shadow clone is done, the clone will disperse, auto-matically sending you its info. It will feel like you were actually there saying goodbye. You'll just have to make your shadow clone make the Bushin clone go inside the house, so that ninja won't figure out there is two of you. That will then just blow our cover."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 6:49 pm

"No.. I think I should just go without saying anything Besides they know that I love them and..stuff. So do you live by yourself or do you live alone? I'm a good cook..you know..just so you know."She asked trying to change the subject. She blushed sllightly and looked away so he couldn't see it."Just so you know I would have said yes. It sounds like a fun place..the Leaf village that is."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 7:00 pm

"If you say so." Kasei said, looking towards the woods. "I sometimes stay at my clans HQ, but I have a place of my own. You can cook? Thats good news because I only can cook certain foods. I have my own house, so the kitchen should be big enough for your cooking needs." Kasei smiled, trying to cheer her up a little more. "Konoha is a very fun place. I'll give you a small tour when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 7:07 pm

She smiled feeling a little bit happier and giggled. "thats great. I'll be glad to have one.How much longer till we get there. I wasn't expecting to stay up late."
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 7:08 pm

Strife watched as the two walked away completely forgetting about him, "Hm...lovers forget about things pretty easily.." he said quietly to himself with his hands in his pocket, looking over at the two clones made as they began to take off for a distraction, he decided to examine the area a little, looking around a little, he noticed the size, and direction of the explosion, he saw that it must have been set off from a higher place that overlooks the crowd of people that were here during the party, he instantly appeared on the roof of the house, looking down at the explosion he noticed it was a perfect place to plot a trap. Strife hopped off the building and landed on the floor with his hands still in his pocket and began walking towards the direction of the 2 ninja, on his way he made small eye contact with the clones but ignored them.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 7:27 pm

"We will get there in about 5 hours with this special trick I'm about to use." Kasei motioned for Lavender to follow him as he leaped on a tree branch and stood silent.

Back at Lavender's house, Kasei's clone saw Strife and walked towards him. "There is a message for you on Lavenders bed." The clone then walked away.

The note said:

"Sorry this may seem sudden, but I and Lavender are heading to Konoha. I'm hoping she will be safer there. I'm also sorry we didn't say goodbye, so I told my clone to show you this message. Keep an eye out, that ninja may return."

Sincerly,

Kasei Uchiha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next