Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village:

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 7:33 pm

"Okay." She followed him and stood beside him. "Are we going to teleport like the man from the book can?" She asked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Neona Tala
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Neona Tala

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 7:53 pm

Strife went into the room and read the note, he grabbed the book he was a little interested in and opened the window, he crouched down on the windowsill and looked back at the room with the book still in his hand, he looked back forward and disappeared in a split second leaving the area.
Back to top Go down
http://huntersunite.darkbb.com/portal.htm
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 8:10 pm

"Sort of.....except this technique requires the use of my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan." Kasei's eyes changed again, making his eyes look WAY diffrent from his normal Sharingan. "Now watch and be amazed." He grabbed Lavender's hand and they suddently started to move at an extremely incredible speed. After about an hour, they started to slow down and then came to a stop. They were in a open grassy field full of flowers. "This is the farthest I can take us. I have a limit on how far I can go. We should be in the Fire Country now." Kasei looked around, trying to find anything that looked familiar.

Last edited by Kasei Uchiha on Fri 02 Oct 2009, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 8:16 pm

"That was amazing!" She spun around in the field of flowers. "This place is beautiful! So many flowers." She stared in amazment. "All we had was grass in my old home. We had some flowers but it was in patches not in a huge fields like this." She began to wonder if she should pick some or leave them where they were. "Can we come back here later. Its so pretty here I love it!" She spun around a few more times until she began to feel dizzy and stopped. She sat down and enjoyed the feel on the night air.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 8:21 pm

Tenshin Followed after removing his ancle weights. When they came to a stop Tenshin lisen then placed his ancle Weight back on. " Eh...Dam him moving slow, even do it was fun." Tenshin said sitting on a tree branch laying down. Watching Them all. "First trap, man in a robe." Tenshin said as a man in a robe walked towards the couple. It was a plasma clone. " Hello. Strangers, You must be Kasei and you Lavender. I am test number one so lets begin. " The clone said as it ran towards them at full speed making him seem as a blur, making it hard for the sharingan itself to keep up with this speed. The clone then stoped infront of Kasei and smiled cocky like then ran fast again and appeared on the side of Lavender and then started to move its hand close to her ready to kill.

Name: Plasma Clone Jutsu
Element: Plasma
Description: Using the Plasma element, the user can form a clone made out of plasma. The clone is capable of using plasma jutsu. Anyone who touches the clone will be erased from Life. William Zatchi is shown using a sub-version where the clone can repair itself, and can use it's own body as a source for plasma jutsu. The clone is also very fast.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 8:25 pm

We can't come back here and no you can not pick any. Our chances of coming back here is pretty low." He then saw a man in front of him who then began too strike. "Prepare to go at fast speed again!" Kasei grabbed her hand and they went started to speed up again, but this time they seemed to move faster. After about 30 mintues, they arrived in front of the gates of Konoha. Kasei immediately de-activated his Mangekyou Sharingan and spoke to the guards at the gate. "Close the doors, we were being followed by some missing-nin who wanted to kill us." "Yes sir. We'll close the gates immediately." The guards prepared to close the gates, moving as fast as they could. Kasei then motioned Lavender to follow him down the street.

((Last post here, we are starting a new topic in Konoha))

Last edited by Kasei Uchiha on Fri 02 Oct 2009, 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lavender Fujimoto
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lavender Fujimoto

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 8:29 pm

((k))
"I knew it he found us agian." She looked behind them to see if the man was behind. "It looks like we lost him for now."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 8:38 pm

For it was to-late for the guards For Tenshin was already in the Village looking down at them he then lauged. "I just let them have fun for a week or so ill go rest that clone killed my chakra." Tenshin said as he jumped off a roof top and went into a hotel where he went and rested for a while.

((Short and if you bother me in my hotel ill kill ya))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 8:39 pm

Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)   Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky Of The Night Light (Invite Only)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4